Chase Amie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she's finally out of those horrible spray on skinny jeans/leather look leggings and in some straight leg jeans and looks great...... BUT she's still paired then with some pencil heel stilettos. Fml. Im losing sight of what sort of influencer she is? Cos she aint doing anything for me fashion/style wise.....
Honestly, the straight-legged jean she picked is much more flattering on her than the spray-on skinny jeans. But the shoes... I mean will it kill her to wear flat shoes once in a while, or different style heels? I feel like she just buys whatever clothes look good in photos and on other people without evaluating whether it flatters her. She can get away with clothes because she is skinny; in terms of current fashion, as long as you are skinny, things will appear "flattering", but shoes on the other hand are harder. She owns way too many pairs of pointy expensive designer heels. They look amazing in photos but I've never found any that looks good on my feet, and that is not even considering comfort level.

Reactions: 6
She created an app or a platform for working out so you would belive she will promote that more but no, I don’t think she is working out, she worked out during the wedding time and that was a hidden promotion to her platform/app I believe
153 followers on LI is really low for someone in marketing and/or someone who owns their own business. This chick is fraud every which way.

Reactions: 4
153 followers on LI is really low for someone in marketing and/or someone who owns their own business. This chick is fraud every which way.
She’s dabbling in too many different things to make money. As they say - Jack of all trades but master of none. It’s all greed. Her IT business isn’t thriving and neither is her “influencing”, and she’s already in her early thirties. People at that age are already Heads Of or VPs in companies and continue to work their way up and earn good money. Amie, on the other hand, shops and plays dress up. That was never going to work especially for someone with zero originality.
Wouldn’t surprise me if her new looks ie straight leg jeans and cami+shorts are copied off another influencer ie Tess as they’ve featured in Tess’s IGTV. We’ve mentioned Tess’s name here and we know Amie reads here so I wouldn’t put it past her to have a snoop. I’m just waiting for Amie to throw a blazer over her shoulders to ‘change’ her look. Oh wait - she’ll no longer do it now as i’ve outed her 😂😂😂 Amie - stop being a loser and come up with some ideas of your own!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s dabbling in too many different things to make money. As they say - Jack of all trades but master of none. It’s all greed. Her IT business isn’t thriving and neither is her “influencing”, and she’s already in her early thirties. People at that age are already Heads Of or VPs in companies and continue to work their way up and earn good money. Amie, on the other hand, shops and plays dress up. That was never going to work especially for someone with zero originality.
Wouldn’t surprise me if her new looks ie straight leg jeans and cami+shorts are copied off another influencer ie Tess as they’ve featured in Tess’s IGTV. We’ve mentioned Tess’s name here and we know Amie reads here so I wouldn’t put it past her to have a snoop. I’m just waiting for Amie to throw a blazer over her shoulders to ‘change’ her look. Oh wait - she’ll no longer do it now as i’ve outed her 😂😂😂 Amie - stop being a loser and come up with some ideas of your own!
Oh no, she didn’t pair high hells with shorts😱
She did her homework and read here our styling advice 😂 and also no camisole 😱
Is she alright?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh no, she didn’t pair high hells with shorts😱
She did her homework and read here our styling advice 😂 and also no camisole 😱
Is she alright?
Looks like WE’RE the influencers now 😂😂😂 Another lot of flammable polyester clothing…. no thanks! Amie’s spiel on sustainability was a complete hoax.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm no longer watching her videos, didn't miss them. Once you've seen 20 of her videos, you've seen every single one.

Reactions: 14
Just watched her vlog. Really feels like she's trying to prove us wrong...

Dan is super fussy about the clothes as well. I wasn't expecting that

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Just watched her vlog. Really feels like she's trying to prove us wrong...

Dan is super fussy about the clothes as well. I wasn't expecting that
This sounds like a source of laugh, I’ll watch this one as I haven’t bothered watching her videos in a while

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Vlog reeks of an amateur’s show and tell, and it’s supposed to be from an influencer….🙄🙄🙄 A woman scribbling in her organiser, chopping up some fruit, getting her hubby to try on clothes …. Yeah, that’s really riveting watching 🙄🙄🙄 but what do you expect from an amateur?!
She had to throw in a haul as well - who guessed. The grey coatigan looks awful but not surprising given she has no sense of style. However - I give her top marks for effort.
It’s laughable she wants to prove us wrong. If she puts her life out there then she should expect comments. If she claims to be luxe and is anything but, she should expect comments. It’s not our fault she has zero talent or ideas in how to keep herself current or relevant. It’s not our fault she’s too lazy to research and makes a fool of herself on certain topics. It’s not our fault she has no friends though it says a lot about her as a person. Just when you thought someone couldn’t get even more pathetic……

Reactions: 6
I never liked Dan. The more I see him in her videos the more I dislike him. I completely skipped his try on part of the video. I think all that she showed in her vlog is completely fake. I don’t think a single day of hers is like what she showed in the vlog. She is just using the standard day in life vlog template. She can’t get more cringe!! And her and Dan come across more as business partners than a couple. I get it that couples don’t always show all that love on camera but I don’t know. I never see it with her and Dan in her videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's almost comical how her recent vlog is her direct response to this thread :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh wow, she didn’t do her ridiculous eyebrows 😱 tbh she doesn’t look that bad without foundation and eyeshadow, only with mascara and eyeliner, she looks normal, human I would say.
But the video is sooo boring and pathetic and the way she speaks when she interacts with Dan and how fake she is when he tries on the clothes 🤦🏼‍♀️
and the burgers eating out, I wouldn’t film and include that non sense discussion they had. Sooo boring and forced. Waste of time and even couldn’t laugh too much, it was more a feeling of embarrassment for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I never liked Dan. The more I see him in her videos the more I dislike him. I completely skipped his try on part of the video. I think all that she showed in her vlog is completely fake. I don’t think a single day of hers is like what she showed in the vlog. She is just using the standard day in life vlog template. She can’t get more cringe!!
Yup - totally fake. But that’s Amie for you.
One of the comments asked for a video re investing tips. I wouldn’t trust her/Dan’s advice. Just look at how they ended up buying a house with a stupid amount of dead space. Someone who scrimps on home furnishings to afford Chanel bags is not fit to dish out investment advice.

Reactions: 8
N sale haul vid is out. Don’t waste your time as it’s full of the usual junk. You can’t tell if you’re watching a haul from the 2017 or 2021 sales. I switched off after scanning the list of items she’d cover. She’s still promoting the CZ studs. Yeah, you’re the cheap skate Amie, so you keep telling yourself they’re like the real thing and no one can tell. And to think she calls herself luxe …..

• Haha
Why does Dan not wear a wedding ring?
I think wearing a wedding ring for men is more of an North American thing? I'm not sure but maybe the Brits here can answer but I know of 2 British guys here who don't wear wedding rings. I know Prince William doesn't.

I think wearing a wedding ring for men is more of an North American thing? I'm not sure but maybe the Brits here can answer but I know of 2 British guys here who don't wear wedding rings. I know Prince William doesn't.
I’m British and don’t know any men in my personal and professional life that don’t wear a wedding ring 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.