Chase Amie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is uploading daily infomercials now. I wonder how Dan's job is holding up? He moved to Birmingham which is 3 hours away from London. Are Amie's commercials the sole source of income for them?

She recommends the exact same things every video - NYC camis, Jo Malone perfumes and candles, Nordstrom sweaters, Tory Burch Perry Totes.

If Tory Burch Perry Totes are so great and she recommends others buy them, why did she sell hers? I know it's because she likes LV better (or rather LV is more prestigious, I mean more expensive). This woman is a label bleep.
Agree. She’ll say anything for content when we all know she’ll ditch the TB bags any day and carry an LV instead. She bought a TB for her mom and then herself, its a bit mean she doesn’t spend more on her mom and buy her an LV when her mom gave her money towards her H blanket, false flowers etc. I think she deserves more than a TB.
Camis are so out of fashion, Jo Malone are a rip-off as they hardly smell of anything and yet cost a lot, and I’ve noticed she still can’t bring herself to pay more for good quality cashmere.
I don’t think her or Dan are earning much to be honest. They’re into website designs etc and given the current climate, people aren’t willing to spend anymore on such areas if they have something up and running already. Coupled with the costs of work needed on the house, I don’t think they’re in a good place. You’d think with the BF sales this is the best time to buy nice crockery or furniture for the home ie new beds, bed linen, stuff for the study etc but nothing. Just more scarves, handbags, jumpers etc.

Reactions: 7
I feel like for the last few years she just ramps up her videos right around black Friday and it is insane. The daily videos that are the same as the year before are getting boring to me. Must be when she makes the most money.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think her or Dan are earning much to be honest. They’re into website designs etc and given the current climate, people aren’t willing to spend anymore on such areas if they have something up and running already. Coupled with the costs of work needed on the house, I don’t think they’re in a good place. You’d think with the BF sales this is the best time to buy nice crockery or furniture for the home ie new beds, bed linen, stuff for the study etc but nothing. Just more scarves, handbags, jumpers etc.
Amie has so many get rich quick schemes to be honest. But other than winning the lottery and inheriting your wealth (Amie or Dan did neither), is there an easy way to make money (short of doing something illegal)? She wants a lot of money and the glamorous lifestyle but she doesn't want to work for it other than making youtube videos.

Amie did buy an LV for her sister-in-law though. That was nice.

Reactions: 4
Amie has so many get rich quick schemes to be honest. But other than winning the lottery and inheriting your wealth (Amie or Dan did neither), is there an easy way to make money (short of doing something illegal)? She wants a lot of money and the glamorous lifestyle but she doesn't want to work for it other than making youtube videos.

Amie did buy an LV for her sister-in-law though. That was nice.
I didn’t realise she bought an LV for her SIL, that’s nice of her. If she wanted more money then a job in the City which pays well but where long hours are required would be the way to go. Unless of course one stumbles upon a brainwave and creates something like Snapchat, Uber etc. 😀 Working in the City is how my husband and I got to where we are today; we are very comfortable but there have been sacrifices along the way. Amie had a marketing job previously but gave it up to set up a company with Dan so she did have a chance to do better than rely on self employment and YT videos. I have nothing against millenials but there are quite a few of them who want to get rich quickly but don’t want the hard work involved and hence rely heavily on IG etc for income.

I feel like for the last few years she just ramps up her videos right around black Friday and it is insane. The daily videos that are the same as the year before are getting boring to me. Must be when she makes the most money.
And you’d think in the current climate she’d tone down on the designer purchases as people are losing jobs, small businesses are forced to close down. She and the other blogger, Mel In Melbourne, are absolutely tone deaf in this regard. Instead of continuing to purchase from the retail giants, we could be doing our bit for our high street.

Reactions: 5
And you’d think in the current climate she’d tone down on the designer purchases as people are losing jobs, small businesses are forced to close down. She and the other blogger, Mel In Melbourne, are absolutely tone deaf in this regard. Instead of continuing to purchase from the retail giants, we could be doing our bit for our high street.
Mel in Melbourne another influencer who got her fans/followers caught up in a designer scam!

Ooh, I’ll have to look that one up! I wasn’t aware of this.
Found the video. Disgraceful that MiM didn’t even do the relevant basic research. No website is immune from negative reviews but the moment you see words like suspected of selling fakes, revoking of authentication certs - that should be enough of a red flag. The fact she didn’t do this just highlights the sheer greed involved. I know this isn’t a post about MiM but I can see parallels with Amie’s partnership with Cettire. Cosette (as featured in MiM’s video) was also Australian, as is Cettire and just because Australia has strict counterfeit laws it doesn’t mean that companies won’t try and abuse any loopholes in the system. There are also online comments of Cettire suspected of selling fakes. A fake is a fake despite where you bought it or how strict the enforcement may be in the territory of purchase. Amie is a complete dick for recommending a company that few have heard of and which she’s not even used. Says a lot about the credibility of her judgments. Money talks first..... obviously.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Found the video. Disgraceful that MiM didn’t even do the relevant basic research. No website is immune from negative reviews but the moment you see words like suspected of selling fakes, revoking of authentication certs - that should be enough of a red flag. The fact she didn’t do this just highlights the sheer greed involved. I know this isn’t a post about MiM but I can see parallels with Amie’s partnership with Cettire. Cosette (as featured in MiM’s video) was also Australian, as is Cettire and just because Australia has strict counterfeit laws it doesn’t mean that companies won’t try and abuse any loopholes in the system. There are also online comments of Cettire suspected of selling fakes. A fake is a fake despite where you bought it or how strict the enforcement may be in the territory of purchase. Amie is a complete dick for recommending a company that few have heard of and which she’s not even used. Says a lot about the credibility of her judgments. Money talks first..... obviously.
Couldn’t of said it better myself. Also at least MIM addressed it.. albeit rather late. But I don’t think amie ever would. She will never buy from them anyway because she knows deep down they are not legit.

Never known a 20k closet to have such a gap 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Couldn’t of said it better myself. Also at least MIM addressed it.. albeit rather late. But I don’t think amie ever would. She will never buy from them anyway because she knows deep down they are not legit.

Never known a 20k closet to have such a gap 😂😂
I think you’re right in that she wouldn’t own up to it. Didn’t seem troubled by comments on her page and continued to give some lame ass excuses. She’s such a con.
Good spot on that gap in the corner! That’s what you get for not getting the professionals in 😂
She’s also posted a video (see house IG stories) telling people about an offer on bubbly at a supermarket .... is she so desperate for content she’s telling us about grocery deals now?! “And this week, we have this super succulent joint of beef, I think it’s absolutely beautiful so I simply had to get it.” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone needs to do a parody of Amie sharing a haul of mundane items, the more desperate the better. :LOL:

• Haha
I think you’re right in that she wouldn’t own up to it. Didn’t seem troubled by comments on her page and continued to give some lame ass excuses. She’s such a con.
Good spot on that gap in the corner! That’s what you get for not getting the professionals in 😂
She’s also posted a video (see house IG stories) telling people about an offer on bubbly at a supermarket .... is she so desperate for content she’s telling us about grocery deals now?! “And this week, we have this super succulent joint of beef, I think it’s absolutely beautiful so I simply had to get it.” 😂😂😂
Seriously? 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Apologies if this has cropped up before but I'm pretty sure that if she's talking about Missoma there must be something to declare. Ad, kindly gifted, whatever. Not seeing it though.

Apologies if this has cropped up before but I'm pretty sure that if she's talking about Missoma there must be something to declare. Ad, kindly gifted, whatever. Not seeing it though.
Report it to the ASA! I don’t watch her videos otherwise I would.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.