Chase Amie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or has Amie lost a lot of weight recently? She was never big but now she looks thin. It is mind boggling this girl has the worst money habits. It's a good think she met Dan early before her designer bag addiction kicked off.

Reactions: 1
Those spray on jeans..... 😂
And the super ugly toe cleavage 😂

Is it me or has Amie lost a lot of weight recently? She was never big but now she looks thin. It is mind boggling this girl has the worst money habits. It's a good think she met Dan early before her designer bag addiction kicked off.
I thought she’d actually put on weight but maybe that’s just me. Face is puffier and jeans are even tighter than before .... if she’s not careful there will be a camel toe !

Reactions: 5
She probably thinks that's how posh people dress - always thought she styled herself on Kate Middleton a bit, all v matchy matchy and frumpy
Kate Middleton dresses down when she's not in her formal engagements. Before she married William she was quite normal. She's just very preppy (or I guess Sloan Ranger in British terms). Same with Meghan Markle.

Amie has a need to be "on" all the time. Does she never tire of herself, not to mention look so ridiculous in her fancy outfits when everyone else is in jeans and sweats.

I think it's really hard for someone in Amie's age to have it all - a lot of luxury designer bags, a great house, etc...without an inheritance from your parents. Not impossible but hard. Most people's wealth peak at ages 50-60 when their wealth accumulate with their work. Amie wants to appear rich without any effort it seems. Hell even Kate Middleton was born in a small house and didn't move into her bigger family mansion until her parents accumulated enough money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Also if any of you guys have noticed this that in most of her pictures(taken by someone else and not the mirror selfies) she looks to the side (just her eyes) and never straight into the camera. I mean her head isn’t facing sideways are anything , it’s just the eyes which is so weird. It does nothing for her and it’s just so bizarre. I looked at her recent picture on insta dated nov 16 and found this and just went through her other pics and found the exact same thing! Sorry if it’s not clear in the pics attached here but it’s pretty evident on insta in these same pics.

26AA2913-E4B9-40B3-AB3A-E9D7F60FBAD2.png

F48AFBD5-EDB8-4DB6-9FEF-919635CCCE73.png

6B90E03F-92CD-4FE1-B61B-19770062E333.png

1759461B-749B-4F12-9410-0A8904417282.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also if any of you guys have noticed this that in most of her pictures(taken by someone else and not the mirror selfies) she looks to the side (just her eyes) and never straight into the camera. I mean her head isn’t facing sideways are anything , it’s just the eyes which is so weird. It does nothing for her and it’s just so bizarre. I looked at her recent picture on insta dated nov 16 and found this and just went through her other pics and found the exact same thing! Sorry if it’s not clear in the pics attached here but it’s pretty evident on insta in these same pics.

View attachment 321867

View attachment 321866

View attachment 321865

View attachment 321864
I don't know if this is the reason why Amie does this but I read somewheres that when taking pictures, it looks more flattering to look away from the camera, specifically directly above the camera. I think this technique was taught to celebs on the red carpet and to the Royals.

Reactions: 4
Haha, you’re like me. Love my shoes and bags but my home is the priority. If we spend a lot of time there then quality furnishings are worth paying for. And I also hate having my bags (and shoes) out of dust bags - why do we think they come with dust bags in the first place?! The sun light damages them and so does the artificial lighting from the closet. Laying them all out for IG may look pretty but that’s so not the reality.
This is my biggest pet peeve! Bags not in their dust bags. Why would you spend so much money on bags and then let them sit there exposed to sun and collecting dust? Also people who don’t stuff their bags, and they lose shape 😭

shoes are fine out, but for some reason it really bothers me with bags

Reactions: 3
She needs to ditch those OTK boots. They’re hideous and we’re wayyyyyy past that trend now. She bought another YSL bag during a BF event - no doubt she needs another bag to wear around the garden.
And another flat pack piece of crap is being put up in another room, this time for her shoes. What a stupid decision to buy a house where none of the rooms are big enough for what she needs them for ... she really is as dim witted as she looks.

She probably thinks that's how posh people dress - always thought she styled herself on Kate Middleton a bit, all v matchy matchy and frumpy
Before Kate Middleton married Prince William, she was quite down to earth. Granted she had a massive wardrobe but she was often out and about London dressed quite casually without any makeup or very little makeup. She didn't dress up nearly to the extent Amie does. She didn't wear designer bags that I could remember. I'm a huge Kate Middleton Fan and read quite a bit about her and followed her fashion.

Kate Middleton's parents are very wealthy. They bought a London townhouse for her and she went to an expensive boarding school. But I don't think she had any designer bags when she was dating William. And she was never inappropriately dressed for the weather that I could remember like Amie is.

I don't know who Amie is fooling. Maybe herself.

Last edited:
I've seen/known a lot of women like Amie, who cannot be seen in public without perfectly coiffed hair, a full face of makeup, and a coordinated outfit. It's not that unusual, so I don't know why Amie, in particular, annoys me so much 🤔 Maybe it's the combination of her excessive shopping habits coupled with very Basic, pedestrian taste?

• Heart
OMG Amie is uploading videos with a frequency unheard of. She must be desperate for cash and has no other job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Latest video contents are so boring .... yawn. I’d rather watch paint dry.
I really like that sweater though. It is pretty and festive looking. With the coronavirus, so many people losing jobs, I think all these youtube influencers are a bit out of touch.

This is my biggest pet peeve! Bags not in their dust bags. Why would you spend so much money on bags and then let them sit there exposed to sun and collecting dust? Also people who don’t stuff their bags, and they lose shape
shoes are fine out, but for some reason it really bothers me with bags
Yay! It’s not just me 😂. At least amie stuffs hers but some have them all squished, like flure deforce, I couldn’t believe how she stored hers (many years ago, haven’t watched her since before she was pregnant 😂) Also in the frow doesn’t look after her designer things her shoes are disgusting. (Also haven’t watched her in a while).

With how obsessed amie is about Chanel you’d think she would take more care, yet she’s got them on the shelf directly under the light.

When I bought my Hermes bag I was told to store it in the dust bag and laid in the box.. the guy positioned the crimped paper to lay it down.

Yay! It’s not just me 😂. At least amie stuffs hers but some have them all squished, like flure deforce, I couldn’t believe how she stored hers (many years ago, haven’t watched her since before she was pregnant 😂) Also in the frow doesn’t look after her designer things her shoes are disgusting. (Also haven’t watched her in a while).

With how obsessed amie is about Chanel you’d think she would take more care, yet she’s got them on the shelf directly under the light.

When I bought my Hermes bag I was told to store it in the dust bag and laid in the box.. the guy positioned the crimped paper to lay it down.
this forum NEEDS a bag thread! A Hermes birkin is on my list 😍 congratulations!

inthefrow is FILTHY with her stuff, honestly it baffles me how she can spend so much and have such little care about her things. Amie isn’t as bad, but still not great. She had a huge sale where she got rid of old bags recently. I wouldn’t buy from her because 1. I don’t want to give her my money and 2. She doesn’t store her bags right 🥴

Reactions: 7
this forum NEEDS a bag thread! A Hermes birkin is on my list 😍 congratulations!

inthefrow is FILTHY with her stuff, honestly it baffles me how she can spend so much and have such little care about her things. Amie isn’t as bad, but still not great. She had a huge sale where she got rid of old bags recently. I wouldn’t buy from her because 1. I don’t want to give her my money and 2. She doesn’t store her bags right 🥴
Haha it does. I’ve got 2 birkins and 1 Kelly I mainly use the Kelly I prefer it. My husband is Jewish so when I showed him articles about Hermes birkins he bought me them as an investment piece and I bought the Kelly.

I don’t sell mine, I only buy what I think is classic (to me and my style) I would recommend the Ysl sac de jour as a step towards a birkin I love mine and it’s so robust but they can be heavy.

Yeah ITF, she really is filthy some of the shoes I wouldn’t of even bothered putting them on a shoe rack.. straight into the bin. She used to have things just thrown on the floor too.. it’s probably because she gets most of it for free. She really doesn’t deserve all the Bvlgari things she gets.

Amies nots as bad as the others but she thinks she’s so prim and proper which annoys me.

Haha it does. I’ve got 2 birkins and 1 Kelly I mainly use the Kelly I prefer it. My husband is Jewish so when I showed him articles about Hermes birkins he bought me them as an investment piece and I bought the Kelly.

I don’t sell mine, I only buy what I think is classic (to me and my style) I would recommend the Ysl sac de jour as a step towards a birkin I love mine and it’s so robust but they can be heavy.

Yeah ITF, she really is filthy some of the shoes I wouldn’t of even bothered putting them on a shoe rack.. straight into the bin. She used to have things just thrown on the floor too.. it’s probably because she gets most of it for free. She really doesn’t deserve all the Bvlgari things she gets.

Amies nots as bad as the others but she thinks she’s so prim and proper which annoys me.
I also hate how they pull and stretch bags to show the inside on camera.🙈🙈

I'm impressed she can churn out do many vids tbh. Especially as they are all about the exact. Same. Thing.

Oh wait. .........

Reactions: 3
She's British and lives in the UK, but she is am american wannabe. Why does she say all these American phrases and why does she keep giving prices in dollars?

She's British and lives in the UK, but she is am american wannabe. Why does she say all these American phrases and why does she keep giving prices in dollars?
My guess is most of her viewers are from the USA. She wants to cater to them. That's how she gets $. Plus she has relatives in the USA and she goes there often.

Reactions: 9
This woman is uploading daily infomercials now. I wonder how Dan's job is holding up? He moved to Birmingham which is 3 hours away from London. Are Amie's commercials the sole source of income for them?

She recommends the exact same things every video - NYC camis, Jo Malone perfumes and candles, Nordstrom sweaters, Tory Burch Perry Totes.

If Tory Burch Perry Totes are so great and she recommends others buy them, why did she sell hers? I know it's because she likes LV better (or rather LV is more prestigious, I mean more expensive). This woman is a label bleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.