Chase Amie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what annoys me the most about her! She has 5 of the same bag but where it really matters (a wardrobe which will be in her house for YEARS) she goes cheap!

Haven't watched a video from her in a while but it sounds like nothing has changed
But she thinks it looks high end. You can tell she’s spray painted the hardware 🤣🤣 the handles are the wrong size and look so out of place. I have a bespoke walk in and it was worth every penny, she’s got no style or taste.

Reactions: 7
She mentionned recently she's been having laser and using Obagi for her complexion. Also, she's been really strict with sunscreen. She looks better for it.

Reactions: 3
I guess no one gifted her free flooring and closet like inthefrow/josie got? At least Dan seems pretty handy I don't think I'd try to do herringbone wood pattern like that on my own. Not a fan of the gold hardware on her wardrobe, think it looks tacky. I liked the grey color the walls were before, better than the white they went with.

Reactions: 4
Nothing’s changed then. She was happy to flog a fake bag then and still happy to flog a website now that is suspected of flogging knock offs. Anything for a buck. Some people have no morals.
Her face was also showing lots of moles and freckles back then, there aren’t any in current videos. Has she had them surgically removed or does she slap on tonnes of make up to conceal? I suspect the latter as she doesn’t do skin care videos.
Wouldn’t surprise me. She’s got invisaline in at the moment I think, well she sounds like she has.

20,000 closet 🤣🤣🤣🤣 tacky lights, tacky spray painted hardware, patchy paint job inside the wardrobe, can see the stickers covering the holes... my 8k bespoke has non of these issues. Oh I must say I like the floor and it was a good effort by Dan but can I tell it’s IKEA? Yep, can you tell she’s spray painted the hardware? Yep. The way she looked at him when he said mdf is really cheap 🤣.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s trying to convince herself in the video that bespoke closets are only worth it where difficult spaces are concerned. What BS. Just admit you’re not able to afford it, Amie, instead of making excuses. I bet the wardrobes in the master bedroom will be the cheapest she can get as well. She looks like an absolute twit for buying a house she cant afford to decorate. What a f%#king idiot.

She’s trying to convince herself in the video that bespoke closets are only worth it where difficult spaces are concerned. What BS. Just admit you’re not able to afford it, Amie, instead of making excuses. I bet the wardrobes in the master bedroom will be the cheapest she can get as well. She looks like an absolute twit for buying a house she cant afford to decorate. What a f%#king idiot.
The worst part is if she sold a couple of bags she doesn't use she could afford it!

Reactions: 6
The worst part is if she sold a couple of bags she doesn't use she could afford it!
Absolutely! But she can’t bear the thought of giving up her bags because how else would she show the world that she can afford luxury items?! To her, it’s all about what people think but she’s so damn stupid she doesn’t realise that many people can see right through the tacky decor in the house. People aren’t blindsided just because she has a few nice handbags.
I’m still waiting to see what curtains or shutters she gets for the windows. Not a peep so far.

Reactions: 2
I'm curious now she's not going out to work and living in a village where she's going to be wearing all the shoes and bags. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm curious now she's not going out to work and living in a village where she's going to be wearing all the shoes and bags. 😂😂😂😂
Can you imagine her walking into the local pub for a roast dinner in her gianvito rossi PVC heels? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just don’t get people who have expensive clothes, handbags and shoes and then their houses look like tit. Purseonfleek is by far the worse but I’m very suspicious about the authenticity of her stuff. I have some expensive luxury bags but I put my home first! I also don’t like how people have their bags on shelves out of the dust bags, but that might just be me, I just don’t want to pay a lot of money for it to be left on a shelf to get sun damaged.

Reactions: 14
I just don’t get people who have expensive clothes, handbags and shoes and then their houses look like tit. Purseonfleek is by far the worse but I’m very suspicious about the authenticity of her stuff. I have some expensive luxury bags but I put my home first! I also don’t like how people have their bags on shelves out of the dust bags, but that might just be me, I just don’t want to pay a lot of money for it to be left on a shelf to get sun damaged.
Haha, you’re like me. Love my shoes and bags but my home is the priority. If we spend a lot of time there then quality furnishings are worth paying for. And I also hate having my bags (and shoes) out of dust bags - why do we think they come with dust bags in the first place?! The sun light damages them and so does the artificial lighting from the closet. Laying them all out for IG may look pretty but that’s so not the reality. And I’m sure the hangars are not that nicely spaced normally, I’m willing to bet that many more clothing items are rammed into the hangers only to be removed when she’s doing videos in the closet. We’re not dumb, as avid shoppers we all know how much space we need so making one’s closet look like a boutique is just pretentious unless you have the space which is then fair enough but Amie doesn’t have the space.

Can you imagine her walking into the local pub for a roast dinner in her gianvito rossi PVC heels? :LOL:
You say that but I think she’d do it 😂 She’s got nowhere to go as has no friends and I don’t see postings of her going to finer establishments etc where one may be encouraged to dress up a little. So she’ll go all out at her local pub or supermarket dressed like a twit in top to toe designer gear. She even got the Marc Jacobs tote (which clearly screamed designer tote) for her grocery shopping earlier this year when we were all in lockdown ..... only a person who’s drowning in a sea of insecurity would do that.

Last edited:
Sometimes I’ll watch a video for her reviews but I can’t get over her affected voice - is it put on or natural? She hasn’t changed up her look in years, the awful ombré hair with the weird parting that doesn’t flatter her face at all with weirdly styled waves so borinngggg
Have to hand it to her, she’s probably earning a lot of revenue from being basic and dull

You say that but I think she’d do it 😂 She’s got nowhere to go as has no friends and I don’t see postings of her going to finer establishments etc where one may be encouraged to dress up a little. So she’ll go all out at her local pub or supermarket dressed like a twit in top to toe designer gear. She even got the Marc Jacobs tote (which clearly screamed designer tote) for her grocery shopping earlier this year when we were all in lockdown ..... only a person who’s drowning in a sea of insecurity would do that.
This reminded me of a vlog she did last year where she and Dan went to lunch at a casual bbq restaurant (the kind that has bottles of ketchup on the tables) and this is what she wore: :LOL:
Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 10.47.32 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
This reminded me of a vlog she did last year where she and Dan went to lunch at a casual bbq restaurant (the kind that has bottles of ketchup on the tables) and this is what she wore: :LOL:
You found the picture - yay! That’s right, she and Dan went to the Big Easy ie a casual BBQ joint, very much like a TGIF or Bubba Gump, and she looked like an absolute tit. It may have been Christmas Eve but people still dress down given we’re snapping lobster claws and eating ribs with our fingers. She buys a lot of clothes but has nowhere to go.

Reactions: 10
She tries so hard but looks like a right tit over and over again. Her overall look is really dated as well, she’s in her early 30s I think but dresses like she’s in her 50s. I’m 40 and definitely trendier than her.

She tries so hard but looks like a right tit over and over again. Her overall look is really dated as well, she’s in her early 30s I think but dresses like she’s in her 50s. I’m 40 and definitely trendier than her.
I think her dressing room looks like an LK Bennett showroom.

Reactions: 3
She probably thinks that's how posh people dress - always thought she styled herself on Kate Middleton a bit, all v matchy matchy and frumpy

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.