Chase Amie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes there are decent bits in the home but also lots of dead space from the sloped ceilings. Nice window in bedroom but will cost abit to put shutters in but she’s said she won’t be covering it up - no doubt another attempt at cutting costs. She says the room is high up so will be ok, ever heard of drones amie?!! So many people have them these days. You’re not in a high rise penthouse so you’re not out of reach of anyone or anything.
She boasts of being savvy with investing - all they have is a couple of flats which do not make them property gurus or a savvy investors. She buys handbags and coats like people change their underwear only to find they don’t work. Frivolous, brain dead and an absolute waste of time.

Reactions: 6
Amie is crazy. She bought a nylon Prada bag that costs over $1500 USD. There is a very similar bag that a semi-famous NYC model wore that costs $46 dollars. This woman is so wasteful. No way would I buy a nylon bag for that much - the 2 bags look almost exactly the same.

Amie has no sense. It's too bad as she had an excellent education at LSE and graduate honours.
She, or anyone for that matter, could always get bags that look designer for cheaper. Not replicas, but dupes, like the one you posted. She bought the Jimmy choo Anouk heels which if you google, are the most basic heeled pumps ever, when your foot is in them, you can’t even see they are Jimmy choo.

But like everything, you’re paying for the brand and the quality.

Reactions: 2
Amie’s a right tit if she’s promoting a dodgy website. Is she so strapped for cash that she’ll resort to anything?!

Reactions: 9
What does it say about a person who buys many similar looking luxury Chanel Bags and at the same time advertise a very dodgy website that sells fake bags? Also she is someone who splurges $$$$$$ on a bizarre looking house which is actually not worth that much money! On top of this she and Dan own a company that actually gives people a monthly pay check. That can’t be cheap because she clearly said that she and Dan know nothing about creative website designing (that’s what her company does)and I work in the software/IT/tech field and know for a fact that the pay is really good. How does she afford all of this ?!?! And still be stupid enough to make bad investments and advertise shady stuff????!!! She just comes across as someone who has absolutely no class and very shady too. And her try hard posh accent and hoarding luxury stuff just shows she is so badly trying to show the world something she clearly isnt. Guess she will do absolutely anything for $$$. Amie is so off putting!!

Reactions: 10
What does it say about a person who buys many similar looking luxury Chanel Bags and at the same time advertise a very dodgy website that sells fake bags? Also she is someone who splurges $$$$$$ on a bizarre looking house which is actually not worth that much money! On top of this she and Dan own a company that actually gives people a monthly pay check. That can’t be cheap because she clearly said that she and Dan know nothing about creative website designing (that’s what her company does)and I work in the software/IT/tech field and know for a fact that the pay is really good. How does she afford all of this ?!?! And still be stupid enough to make bad investments and advertise shady stuff????!!! She just comes across as someone who has absolutely no class and very shady too. And her try hard posh accent and hoarding luxury stuff just shows she is so badly trying to show the world something she clearly isnt. Guess she will do absolutely anything for $$$. Amie is so off putting!!
I checked out their company and she and Dan hires a lot of IT people not based in Europe but based in the Middle East so the pay is way cheaper.

Her behaviour, lifestyle, and shopping behaviour does not add up. She's really not as smart as she thinks she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She’s now a Desperado Amie. Will do anything and flog anything for some £££. I feel sorry for one of her followers who’s just purchased something from Cettire, she was chuffed that she’d saved hundreds of dollars which sounds too good to be true.
Amie is so eager to come across as well to do when she clearly isn’t, and must be incredibly shallow to think that people will think the world of her just because she has a few Chanel handbags. The house is a letdown, it looks nice initially but disappoints with its design and cheap interiors. Wants to show she’s someone when she’s clearly a wannabe and that’s all she’ll ever be if she carries on like this. No research nor homework done whether buying a house or promoting a new but dodgy website. Loser with a capital L.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Quite a few people have commented - on Cettire video - re: negative reviews. Amie - in her usual ‘brilliant’ moment of intelligence - has basically said it’s a legit website as many retailers are known to purchase from 3rd parties, and people on her FB chat group have also commented positively on it. Someone has called out the fact that that’s different to her having purchased from Cettire herself and whether she’d take responsibility if someone has an issue with a purchase that was undertaken based on her recommendation of the website. There are also questions asking her to provide a list of retailers that purchase via 3rd parties. She’s also been asked for the name of the FB chat page where users have commented positively on Cettire, she has not responded to the query. I think it’s great that she’s being queried on this, I’m interested to know how she’ll get out of this hole she’s dug herself.

Reactions: 8
How can she possibly recommend a company she's never dealt with. Especially when Prada are saying they're not an authorised outlet. I'd always rated Amie, a proper job, buying her own stuff etc. etc. but here she's proved herself to be exactly the same as the worst of 'influencers'. Anything for the buck.
She won't be able to come up with a list because it's bullshit.

Quite a few people have commented - on Cettire video - re: negative reviews. Amie - in her usual ‘brilliant’ moment of intelligence - has basically said it’s a legit website as many retailers are known to purchase from 3rd parties, and people on her FB chat group have also commented positively on it. Someone has called out the fact that that’s different to her having purchased from Cettire herself and whether she’d take responsibility if someone has an issue with a purchase that was undertaken based on her recommendation of the website. There are also questions asking her to provide a list of retailers that purchase via 3rd parties. She’s also been asked for the name of the FB chat page where users have commented positively on Cettire, she has not responded to the query. I think it’s great that she’s being queried on this, I’m interested to know how she’ll get out of this hole she’s dug herself.
Even if they were a 3rd party the brands know who they provide stock too. Prada, ysl, mulberry and d&g have all said they are not an authorised re seller. I was going to buy a bag from matchesfashion as they had a sale on... I emailed ysl and they said that they are an authorised re seller so I bought the bag😏😏. Amie I s just trying to cover her tracks. The fact that she’s never bought from them is very telling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Even if they were a 3rd party the brands know who they provide stock too. Prada, ysl, mulberry and d&g have all said they are not an authorised re seller. I was going to buy a bag from matchesfashion as they had a sale on... I emailed ysl and they said that they are an authorised re seller so I bought the bag. Amie I s just trying to cover her tracks. The fact that she’s never bought from them is very telling.
Matches is a lovely company to deal with and totally an authorised seller. The same with Net a Porter.

Reactions: 4
Matches is a lovely company to deal with and totally an authorised seller. The same with Net a Porter.
Yes great customer service from matches, I had never heard of them before so I asked ysl right away and as soon as they confirmed they were authentic I bought the bag 😊.
I just think amie is shady af.

And I’m sorry but I hate the new closet it looks tacky and cheap. If she can splurge on thousands for a handbag (Chanel).. wouldn’t you just get a professional carpenter to install a bespoke wardrobe instead of trying to make the ikea one look expensive,I have no problems with the ikea one but she just bugs me how she thinks she’s so high end with her interior and she really isn’t.

Last edited:
I also think when you're spending (not 'investing' as Amie would have a viewers believe) so much money on an item it's not just about the initial purchase but the after sale care and how things are dealt with if something goes wrong. For her it's not such a big deal but it will be for many of those who watch her.

Yes great customer service from matches, I had never heard of them before so I asked ysl right away and as soon as they confirmed they were authentic I bought the bag 😊.

And I’m sorry but I hate the new closet it looks tacky and cheap. If she can splurge on thousands for a handbag (Chanel).. wouldn’t you just get a professional carpenter to install a bespoke wardrobe instead of trying to make the ikea one look expensive,I have no problems with the ikea one but she just bugs me how she thinks she’s so high end with her interior and she really isn’t.
Absolutely. I hate it when people try to pass off flat pack stuff as high end. She couldn’t even afford proper quality door handles ..... jeez.

I also think when you're spending (not 'investing' as Amie would have a viewers believe) so much money on an item it's not just about the initial purchase but the after sale care and how things are dealt with if something goes wrong. For her it's not such a big deal but it will be for many of those who watch her.
Yup and if you read about the issues that people have had returning stuff to Cettire it doesn’t sound good. She clearly doesn’t give a tit and only cares about the money coming in.

Absolutely. I hate it when people try to pass off flat pack stuff as high end. She couldn’t even afford proper quality door handles ..... jeez.

Yup and if you read about the issues that people have had returning stuff to Cettire it doesn’t sound good. She clearly doesn’t give a tit and only cares about the money coming in.
The handles 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂 they look so out of place! Those handles are for French/farmhouse/ hamptons style. She really has no taste!.
I also find it strange how she said she’s never been/ she’s not interested in a Hermes (Birkin) bag yet a few years ago she did a collaboration where she got a dupe birkin.

I think she’s the type to sell a fake bag on eBay as real.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Omg, she collaborated with a dupe Birkin?? Must have been before I stumbled across her on IG. She won’t be able to get a Birkin as i can’t see her maintaining a relationship with a sales assistant. She’s not got friends which says a lot, I wouldn’t be surprised if she uses people and then discards them when she’s done.

Reactions: 5
Omg, she collaborated with a dupe Birkin?? Must have been before I stumbled across her on IG. She won’t be able to get a Birkin as i can’t see her maintaining a relationship with a sales assistant. She’s not got friends which says a lot, I wouldn’t be surprised if she uses people and then discards them when she’s done.

I don’t think she has birkin money tbh.

Reactions: 5

This is what annoys me the most about her! She has 5 of the same bag but where it really matters (a wardrobe which will be in her house for YEARS) she goes cheap!

Haven't watched a video from her in a while but it sounds like nothing has changed

Reactions: 4

I don’t think she has birkin money tbh.
Nothing’s changed then. She was happy to flog a fake bag then and still happy to flog a website now that is suspected of flogging knock offs. Anything for a buck. Some people have no morals.
Her face was also showing lots of moles and freckles back then, there aren’t any in current videos. Has she had them surgically removed or does she slap on tonnes of make up to conceal? I suspect the latter as she doesn’t do skin care videos.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.