Chase Amie #2 Cheap home interiors save me bucks, I then buy 'Schnell' bags to make me lux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the Falabella bag personally but that is soooo not her style. Also, that bag is really on-trend in terms of the 2000s of big bags and the smaller one doesn't have that much of an impact as the oversized one. Although I am pleasantly surprised that they went with tweed because their vegan leather that was on the older version wasn't my favourite.
I really like it too but also thought the same. It’s not a Schnell flap, so it’ll be gone in 3 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry but I'm in the states and I'm really eaten up over everything the Supreme Court has done esp today and I could not care less that she and Dan are having a baby.

Reactions: 9
Sorry but I'm in the states and I'm really eaten up over everything the Supreme Court has done esp today and I could not care less that she and Dan are having a baby.
coming here to post similarly. I think for all her talk about class/elegance it is in highly poor taste to announce a pregnancy when in the US we are distraught and speechless over SCOTUS anti-abortion ruling.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
coming here to post similarly. I think for all her talk about class/elegance it is in highly poor taste to announce a pregnancy when in the US we are distraught and speechless over SCOTUS anti-abortion ruling.
I'm sad and enraged today as well, but this is a bit of a reach. I'm sure she isn't glued to world news all the time, nor, frankly, does she probably give a tit about us over in the US (we are just a destination for her to shop the Nordstrom sale). Plus she probably uploaded that video before the news came out.

Reactions: 6
I'm sad and enraged today as well, but this is a bit of a reach. I'm sure she isn't glued to world news all the time, nor, frankly, does she probably give a tit about us over in the US (we are just a destination for her to shop the Nordstrom sale). Plus she probably uploaded that video before the news came out.
gotcha. Politely agree to disagree! There was no YT video, announcement via IG feed photo time stamped 2 hr ago. SCOTUS decision was quite a few hr ago. Yes I understand one shouldn’t delay happy news bc of a political event outside of your own country, however she has a large US following. Anyways…not going to derail thread!! Carry on!

I'm sure American youtubers keep abreast of European news and shape their vlogs/insta accordingly... US is not the centre of the universe, get over yourselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ugh, i dread the onslaught of “mummy/baby luxe” content we will be subjected to shortly..,

also, as someone who just gave birth to their first born, it would be interesting to see how someone as perfectionist and image conscious as Amie handles it- the first few weeks are certainly NOT glam and babies do not follow a schedule or stick to “a plan”. (And they certainly dont give a s*** about Schnell).

Reactions: 13
I'm sure American youtubers keep abreast of European news and shape their vlogs/insta accordingly... US is not the centre of the universe, get over yourselves.
I mean amie has a very big US audience, she almost always has UK and US links to things. I pay attention to European news. I don't expect the world to revolve around the US, despite living here. But I payed attention when Ireland legalized abortion, I kept abreast of those stories as someone who cares about women's rights, and cares about women all over the world. I follow what is happening in Poland and other places.

Sorry for being upset about something that will cause harm and suffering to women in my country a country that already has a horrible maternal mortality rate. But ok, tell me to "get over myself"

I would be just as upset for you if abortion was at serious risk in whatever country you live in and would call Amie out for that too.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ugh, i dread the onslaught of “mummy/baby luxe” content we will be subjected to shortly..,

also, as someone who just gave birth to their first born, it would be interesting to see how someone as perfectionist and image conscious as Amie handles it- the first few weeks are certainly NOT glam and babies do not follow a schedule or stick to “a plan”. (And they certainly dont give a s*** about Schnell).
pretty sure it’ll be like Jean Wang/Extra Petite. She jumped so hard on the picture perfect mother and daughter pics but then later confessed to PPD. Nothing wrong with PPD, but she should’ve taken actual time off social media instead of trying to present the oh so perfect mom persona.I guarantee Amie will try to do the same, when we all know having kids isn’t all rainbows, matching outfits, and photo shoots.

Reactions: 8
I was afraid of this moment of q&a 😅😅

this dress doesn’t suit her at all, makes her look bigger than she is. She looks like third y trimester dressed like this
Again, of all the dresses to choose from at Saks she chooses one that’s just meh 🙄 It looks like someone just threw a whole lot of paints at a white fabric and made a dress for a 70s party. She’s always desperate to show off her shoulders else have dresses with cinched in waistlines - I get that she’s proud of her figure - but she forgets there are other styles out there that don’t reveal as much but are far classier.
Oh well, time for her to grow up and stop thinking of herself now that she’s about to become a mom. Schnell bags will have to take a backseat… instead she’ll have to focus on prams/buggies, car seats, bumbo chairs etc all of which require research (and money!), something she’s usually far too lazy to do.

Reactions: 4
Triggered much?

The thought of the all the baby luxe content to come makes me queasy tbh. I wonder how motherhood will affect Amie. I'm going to be optimistic and hope that it will change her for the better and give her something to focus on instead of the wash, rinse, repeat cycle she has going on with clothes and bags. Will she now be a mommy channel or will she keep her focus on same ol' same ol'? I follow Fumi Desalu-Vold on Youtube and even though she had a baby in her 50s (IVF) and has made some videos in regards to her journey and of motherhood, she still very much focuses on makeup, reviews, beauty tips/hacks, relationship advice, etc. I want to say Amie needs to diversify to keep her channel interesting but she can't even do the basics without it getting boring.

Reactions: 4
Again, of all the dresses to choose from at Saks she chooses one that’s just meh 🙄 It looks like someone just threw a whole lot of paints at a white fabric and made a dress for a 70s party. She’s always desperate to show off her shoulders else have dresses with cinched in waistlines - I get that she’s proud of her figure - but she forgets there are other styles out there that don’t reveal as much but are far classier.
Oh well, time for her to grow up and stop thinking of herself now that she’s about to become a mom. Schnell bags will have to take a backseat… instead she’ll have to focus on prams/buggies, car seats, bumbo chairs etc all of which require research (and money!), something she’s usually far too lazy to do.
All the best for her, being a mom is not easy and can change a person for the better or worse. I hope she and Dan are actually involved parents and will do their best to nurture and provide for their child. For one, she will need to turn one of her closets into a nursery, I wonder if she is mentally preparing herself for that.

Her mom is Korean, and in East Asian cultures it is common for grandparents to be far more hands-on in raising their grandchildren. I am Chinese and my grandparents raised me. Call me a cynic, but her past actions including asking her entire bridal party to build a marquee for her wedding, asking her mom to build a bed frame, asking dan to build both closets and redo the flooring and seems like she had done nothing to contribute besides spray painting the railings, shows me that she might just pass her child-rearing to her mom.

Reactions: 9
I don’t see anything wrong with her posting about her pregnancy. I’m from the US and a mother, and this must be a very exciting time for her. So why should a court ruling in a country she doesn’t even live in take away from her happiness? I hope a child gives her a better perspective on happiness and priorities.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I find this a weird thing to say when we just chastised a host of floggers be silent with respect to the war in Ukraine and hun violence in the states. Heck, we lash them for visiting Dubai because of human’s rights violations. What has happened in the US is the government extinguishment of a natural right. I sort of find that a big enough event for a follower to question Amy’s timing and find it in poor taste. Very weird the response to this current travesty isn’t the same vitriol we’ve had for other events.

Reactions: 6
All the best for her, being a mom is not easy and can change a person for the better or worse. I hope she and Dan are actually involved parents and will do their best to nurture and provide for their child. For one, she will need to turn one of her closets into a nursery, I wonder if she is mentally preparing herself for that.

Her mom is Korean, and in East Asian cultures it is common for grandparents to be far more hands-on in raising their grandchildren. I am Chinese and my grandparents raised me. Call me a cynic, but her past actions including asking her entire bridal party to build a marquee for her wedding, asking her mom to build a bed frame, asking dan to build both closets and redo the flooring and seems like she had done nothing to contribute besides spray painting the railings, shows me that she might just pass her child-rearing to her mom.
Amie is what some of the south East Asian countries would call (in their local slang) a ‘princess’. Likes fancy stuff but doesn’t want to do the heavy lifting; she gets others to do it for her. All she’s been interested in so far is shopping and putting in lots of effort to look good/polished. Wouldn’t surprise me if Dan ends up doing 99% of the research required for the child, equipment, food etc whereas she’d prob be more concerned about how the nursery looks etc. I hope she proves me wrong as having a child is supposed to give you some perspective etc so let’s see …..

Reactions: 5
Amie is 100% one of those women who will demand at least one baby moon, a pregnancy photoshoot, and a “push present” (gag) from Dan.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Amie is 100% one of those women who will demand at least one baby moon, a pregnancy photoshoot, and a “push present” (gag) from Dan.
And a revolving set of designer bags she will surely try to make function as a nappy bag. no Amie, a Schnell won’t work as your nappy bag.

Amie is what some of the south East Asian countries would call (in their local slang) a ‘princess’. Likes fancy stuff but doesn’t want to do the heavy lifting; she gets others to do it for her. All she’s been interested in so far is shopping and putting in lots of effort to look good/polished. Wouldn’t surprise me if Dan ends up doing 99% of the research required for the child, equipment, food etc whereas she’d prob be more concerned about how the nursery looks etc. I hope she proves me wrong as having a child is supposed to give you some perspective etc so let’s see …..
I also see her being more pre-occupied with the nursery room decoration and getting a”chic looking” stroller than the actual prospect of becoming a parent. I’d like to see how she deals with labour, delivery, recovery, cluster feeding and the whole feeding journey in general. Maybe it pulls her back to reality and make her realise just how fluffy and shallow her life had become.

But then again, she’d probably look to outsource care (to her mum, Dan or hired help) 😟. Whatever the case, nothing would really surprise me about shallow stupid Amie- i just hope that the poor innocent baby will not be used for merching/social media pics :(

And a revolving set of designer bags she will surely try to make function as a nappy bag. no Amie, a Schnell won’t work as your nappy bag.

Yeah, and only white, beige, and pale pink bags which will go great with dirty diapers, vomit, and food stains.

• Haha
Maybe I’m being old fashioned, but I can’t believe she’s still wearing the heels if she’s pregnant. At the very least switch to a wedge or kitten heel.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.