Charly Anne C #2 overfilled lips&overstuffed tummy,but thinks she’s stunnin..Maccies&Starbies, keep‘em comin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl and her friends are vileeee. I can think of 10000 people more deserving of being on that cruise, people who actually put time and effort into their content rather than this lot stuffing their gluttonous faces full of tit food. I certainly wouldn’t want my daughter watching these gross humans and looking to them as role models!!

Reactions: 15
It’s so gross how you’d never know the cruise was gifted to her or even what cruise she was on when you look at her ig. Most of the ones who were on it as a gift have the cruise tagged in their captions over the days they were there or they have a highlight up and a few have finished the trip with a thank you to virgin and recommended it. Charly is just ungrateful. Influencers have became SO lazy.

Reactions: 13
It’s so gross how you’d never know the cruise was gifted to her or even what cruise she was on when you look at her ig. Most of the ones who were on it as a gift have the cruise tagged in their captions over the days they were there or they have a highlight up and a few have finished the trip with a thank you to virgin and recommended it. Charly is just ungrateful. Influencers have became SO lazy.
I don't think she understood or cares what was expected of her. They didn't give her a cruise cause they like her.

Reactions: 6
And how her management hasn't told her off (or been told off by the company) for almost never putting #gifted or tagging the companies in any posts. If being an influencer is going to be your full time job then you need to actually do the job fully and be transparent about gifts, ads, etc.

Reactions: 10
Can Charley and that even be classed as influencers!? What exactly are they influencing people to do/buy?? If she comes up on my fyp I just grimace and scroll by, same with Kane and the rest of them. They’re states

Reactions: 9
I know this thread isn’t about her, but why is she trying so hard to be funny… it’s so cringe and she looks as awful as Charley at this point

(Hopefully this works, never posted a tiktok before)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s vile. Not funny in the slightest. She looks about 15 years older than Charli.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know this thread isn’t about her, but why is she trying so hard to be funny… it’s so cringe and she looks as awful as Charley at this point

Bloody hell she did about 12,000 calories that day 🫠

Reactions: 4

i literally came here to post this LOOL so cringe man

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I originally followed her when she was trying to overcome her stutter, but unfollowed after she started hanging around with that lot and the stutter mysteriously disappeared 🤔

Reactions: 10

That's a disgusting amount of food 🤢

Reactions: 7
That's a disgusting amount of food 🤢
I'm sure that's a summery of the food she consumed in a week because there is no way on earth you could eat that in a day! :oops: :oops: :oops: My partners a big eater but even he would struggle!! absolute glutenous pigs, there's no need for it and there's no need to glamourise an eating disorder!

How can they eat that much sushi. It’s giving me the heave 🤢🤢 the way she shovels it in.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
They must be in a constant state of bloat. Nothing worse than feeling bloated after a holiday breakfast or lunch and then having to get in a bikini for a day by the pool, I feel like shamu rolling around next to the pool

Reactions: 13
They must be in a constant state of bloat. Nothing worse than feeling bloated after a holiday breakfast or lunch and then having to get in a bikini for a day by the pool, I feel like shamu rolling around next to the pool
The plumbing 💩 on that cruise must have worked overtime judging by the sheer volume of food and drink this lot consumed!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

what the duck have I just watched. Disgusting

• Sick

She makes Charley look classy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.