Charly Anne C #2 overfilled lips&overstuffed tummy,but thinks she’s stunnin..Maccies&Starbies, keep‘em comin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I added up 4450 cals in her WIEIAD she’s uploaded, that doesn’t include the cheesecake she had before bed or the dips she had with her dinner, so easily a 5000 cal day. As a one off I wouldn’t be judging but this is such a regular thing for her, I bet her snoring is horrific cos of all the weight she carry’s on her neck

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Imagine being on that cruise and listening to their shite phrases, them fat boys pushing together their moobs every 2 mins, and recording themselves inhaling food. Virgin must be desperate 💀 they f’d over a lot of staff in the pandemic so probably scraping the barrel for “influencers”.

Reactions: 15
Disgusting fat gluttonous pig spilling meat juice all down herself UGH 😩 I would be mortified if I saw those three beached whales in public. I bet the other cruisers are gobsmacked.

Reactions: 5
All fake and phoney. All deep down wish they were a healthy weight and more attractive size. All wish they had meaningful relationships with futures to plan . Instead they choose to get fatter and fatter like those shut ins that need winching out the window to get out ... masked by stupid childish sayings . duck me pushing 30. Bunch of flubbers!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know this isn't a thread for the boys but they are all together so......... I've just watched a tiktok of Kane and Ieuan in the pool, and the language coming out of them is disgusting, I'm not bothered about swearing but I wouldn't want to hear that if I was led around the pool with my partner and daughter. Its so disrespectful to the people who have literally paid thousands for a cruise, and these bunch of fat, fake, loud mouth wannabe's roll up!

Reactions: 20
That Iyan is disgusting and he’s not funny in the slightest. Kane has a personality at least.

Reactions: 6
Yep I dont mind Kane too much but Ieuan just comes across as trying sooooooooo hard!!! Not funny at all.
And are they even leaving the ship to go and explore all these lovely countries they're being taken too for free?? Every video seems to be them in the pool/on their balcony/eating in the ship restaurant. Seems like such a waste!!

Reactions: 6
Yep I dont mind Kane too much but Ieuan just comes across as trying sooooooooo hard!!! Not funny at all.
And are they even leaving the ship to go and explore all these lovely countries they're being taken too for free?? Every video seems to be them in the pool/on their balcony/eating in the ship restaurant. Seems like such a waste!!
agree with every point you’ve made

I guess if they left the ship they might have to spend some money and we know they like to scrounge everything they can for free

Reactions: 1
When they go off the ship to explore they all whinge and use foul language. News flash guys: maybe it’s because it’s a warm country and you’re all clinically obese? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When they go off the ship to explore they all whinge and use foul language. News flash guys: maybe it’s because it’s a warm country and you’re all clinically obese? 😂
imagine the combined chub rub going on in that group

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Imagine this chavvy lot turning up on your cruise, I’d be complaining and I don’t complain about anything 😂🙈 I just seen one of the guys doing a seal impression, splashing about like an absolute head while there’s people on the edge of the pool trying to relax. Fair enough getting splashed by young kids but not grown adults acting like they’ve just been let out in the wild for the first time.

Reactions: 8
They can't leave incase they have to do the infamous cruise run they would never make it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know who Emmamatthewsxx is? I found both her and Charly from watching compilations of wieiad as a fat person on YouTube (I know it’s toxic but I watch them to prevent myself from overeating). Well the two of them are both gifted this cruise for exposure in return, only Emma is there with her mother and is actually showing the cruise and all it has to offer. Charly on the other hand is just with her friends getting drunk, looking tacky and gorging themselves. They honestly look like they’re on a holiday paid out of their own pocket, not a work trip.

Emma is trying the restaurants and showcasing what options you have. Charly could be anywhere. You wouldn’t even think it was a cruise. The difference in caring about producing good quality is startling and I wouldn’t really have a very high opinion of Emma, but it irks me Charly has management and all but she has no drive and no business mind.
---
I saw Emma Mathews is there, who else is there? All seems a bit z list
Hahaha I didn’t read the new comments before I posted mine. A crossover episode of idiots who are paid to eat

Last edited:
Does anyone know who Emmamatthewsxx is? I found both her and Charly from watching compilations of wieiad as a fat person on YouTube (I know it’s toxic but I watch them to prevent myself from overeating). Well the two of them are both gifted this cruise for exposure in return, only Emma is there with her mother and is actually showing the cruise and all it has to offer. Charly on the other hand is just with her friends getting drunk, looking tacky and gorging themselves. They honestly look like they’re on a holiday paid out of their own pocket, not a work trip.

Emma is trying the restaurants and showcasing what options you have. Charly could be anywhere. You wouldn’t even think it was a cruise. The difference in caring about producing good quality is startling and I wouldn’t really have a very high opinion of Emma, but it irks me Charly has management and all but she has no drive and no business mind.
---

Hahaha I didn’t read the new comments before I posted mine. A crossover episode of idiots who are paid to eat
Honestly look up Danielle Vanier, I’m not raving about her but just shows how lazy and bad at their ‘jobs’ Charly and co are! You’d never believe they were all on the same free holiday.

Honestly look up Danielle Vanier, I’m not raving about her but just shows how lazy and bad at their ‘jobs’ Charly and co are! You’d never believe they were all on the same free holiday.
I don’t know much about Danielle Vanier but she seems to be the crème de la crème of plus size influencers. So many other plus size influencers go on about her and are influenced by her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.