Charly Anne C #2 overfilled lips&overstuffed tummy,but thinks she’s stunnin..Maccies&Starbies, keep‘em comin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Day three of the cruise and today I had a 2 course breakfast consisting of mainly carbs, then a 2 course lunch consisting of three sandwiches and 2 rounds of sushi so I guess maybe that’s 3 courses, but it was absolutely gorg, then I rolled around in the pool like an over inflated blow up doll, then I ate pizza because I figured I hadn’t had enough carbs for the day and I was starrrrrvin’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t know much about Danielle Vanier but she seems to be the crème de la crème of plus size influencers. So many other plus size influencers go on about her and are influenced by her.
She definitely comes from privilege but Charly is just so lazy with her ‘job’ it’s unreal.

Reactions: 4
Really irks me when she says she's starvinnnnnnnn. No mate you're not. Kids in third world countries are actually starving.
Gluttony really is gross.

Reactions: 12
I still can’t get over that Ieuan when he went to Poland and called auschwitz concentration camp “stunning” thinking he was funny! He deleted the video when the comments went wild on him.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I still can’t get over that Ieuan when he went to Poland and called auschwitz concentration camp “stunning” thinking he was funny! He deleted the video when the comments went wild on him.
OMG that's horrendous! Ive been to auschwitz & i took a few siscreet photos but no doubt this bleep took a smiling selfie on the tracks 🤬

It actually makes me sick that this holiday has been gifted to these talentless morons who aren't even "promoting" any of the ship other than the food 🙄

Reactions: 10
I’m Welsh and usually proud of it, however the Welsh “Golightly” TT family ( google it - I’m old) make me cringe. They are blurring into one at this point, each copying the herd (Welsh love sheep😂) .. shortening words, gawjus etc etc. If anyone saw their posts when they all met up down the ‘Island’ I was there at the same time, they were walking around as if they were famous, Charley, Cory & Ieuan more than most. The fact that they have been gifted this cruise makes me sick. All we have seen is them eating 🤔… At least with Emma Matthews and I’m not her biggest fan, at least we have seen what the cruise has to offer. The fact that Charley doesn’t even #gift it is a joke. There are so many positive influencers that could have sold this cruise, but for me it has put me off for life.

Reactions: 15
That Jessie is dog ugly, like even more hideous than Charly - and that’s saying something 😳

They shorten words because they are lazy, bone-idle sloths. Pure pure laziness. They’ll stop at nothing to burn the absolute minimum amount of calories they can 😍 Dr Now is calling.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi were the Welsh weather girls
And have we got news for you ...

Calories rising ...
Our bellies getting low ...
According to all sauces ..
We're the size of buffalo's

So tonight not for first time
Just about half past ten
For the tenth time since we woke up
We're going to macdonalds again

It's raining nuggs
Hallelujah!
It's raining nuggs!
Again..

I'm gonna go out and gonna let myself get absolutely bleeping fatttttt !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hi were the Welsh weather girls
And have we got news for you ...

Calories rising ...
Our bellies getting low ...
According to all sauces ..
We're the size of buffalo's

So tonight not for first time
Just about half past ten
For the tenth time since we woke up
We're going to macdonalds again

It's raining nuggs
Hallelujah!
It's raining nuggs!
Again..

I'm gonna go out and gonna let myself get absolutely bleeping fatttttt !
This is a masterpiece! Thank you for a good laugh 🤣🤣 although they don’t need to let themselves get bleeping fat …. Because they already are 😉😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve been vocal before about my dislike for Emma Matthews. I need to give credit where credit is due. Her videos of this cruise are actually informative and interesting. I actually enjoy watching them. She’s realistic and not everything is ‘absolutely gorgeous’. These fat munters are a disgrace, surely Virgin must be raging.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
IMG_5204.jpeg
IMG_5203.jpeg
IMG_5202.jpeg

How does she look at these and think ‘absaloootleyyyy gaaawjus’ and post it for the world to see

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She actually made the cruise look absolutely vile. Turned me off completely. I couldn't believe herself and Danielle Vanier were on the same one. For some reason Charlys tiktoks made it look so claustrophobic and tacky. She's not cut out for anything apart from wieiad.

Reactions: 11
Honestly look up Danielle Vanier, I’m not raving about her but just shows how lazy and bad at their ‘jobs’ Charly and co are! You’d never believe they were all on the same free holiday.
I didn’t know who she was so had a nosey on her ig and yes! The content they’re posting is worlds apart. It’s mad that charly is making NO effort. She’s literally posting exactly as she would at home ffs.

Also Danielle has “AD” written on her stories like hallelujah! Someone who realizes they’re on a trip for work and is being up front! I can’t for the life of me figure out why charly and her friend were picked. I guess virgin knew they’d take advantage of the huge variety of food on board but probably thought they’d do some promotional work while they’re at it lol

Reactions: 4
has charly gained a lot of weight since this time last year? the last time i remember seeing her she was on holidays last year and even then her lips were outrageous i don’t understand how it dosent like hurt to be that big

Reactions: 5
That Jessie is dog ugly, like even more hideous than Charly - and that’s saying something 😳

They shorten words because they are lazy, bone-idle sloths. Pure pure laziness. They’ll stop at nothing to burn the absolute minimum amount of calories they can 😍 Dr Now is calling.
Whenever she dances in the background of other people filming makes me CRINGE like nothing else. She looks so stupid like what are people around thinking of her 😭

Reactions: 5
Finally the droopy eyed go lightly has tagged Virgin cruises in a video.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.