Charly Anne C #2 overfilled lips&overstuffed tummy,but thinks she’s stunnin..Maccies&Starbies, keep‘em comin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this has probably been said loads on this thread but I can’t believe the amount of shite these people eat.
It’s constant takeaway, deep fried tit, sugary drinks, desserts.
No home cooked meals, no veg or salad. It’s just sending out such a bad message. This is NOT a normal way to eat.
We all love our treats but how many times can you eat takeaway in a week? How the hell do they afford it

Reactions: 14
She has a maccys every day! And how can she eat that much? I feel sick just watching her eat all that crap.

Reactions: 6
IMG_2912.png

nahhh imagine being a normal couple / family and spending you hard earned money to go on a cruise and it to be filled with vile irritating ‘influencers’ screeching and filming everything, and they haven’t had to pay a single f*cking penny!!! I’d be livid,.

Reactions: 24
Especially since it seems they’ve sent a few influencers on the same cruise. That’s my worst nightmare, these loudmouths and chavvy foul mouthed Ash in one place.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Especially since it seems they’ve sent a few influencers on the same cruise. That’s my worst nightmare, these loudmouths and chavvy foul mouthed Ash in one place.
I’ve seen so many “influencers” too on this. I would be demanding my money back.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just would never book a cruise with this company now in fear of who would be on it!!

I just would never book a cruise with this company now in fear of who would be on it!!
I’ve been watching some other iNfLuEnCeRs who are on the cruise and they are dressing in chic outfits and posting photos of cocktails by the sunset etc, just shows what a chav Charly is!

I’ve been watching some other iNfLuEnCeRs who are on the cruise and they are dressing in chic outfits and posting photos of cocktails by the sunset etc, just shows what a chav Charly is!
I saw Emma Mathews is there, who else is there? All seems a bit z list

• Haha
I am very tempted to reach out to Virgin and ask why they have gifted a week long cruise to so many undeserving, stubborn, childish influencers.

Reactions: 27
I am very tempted to reach out to Virgin and ask why they have gifted a week long cruise to so many undeserving, stubborn, childish influencers.
Im starting to think these companies do it specifically for the engagement and comments from people.

Reactions: 2
Why does she have the chain on the sunglasses dangling down at the front? Surely the point is that it goes over your head so you can take the glasses off & hang them round your neck???

Those two blokes she’s with, is their only personality trait being a bit fat? 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve seen other influencers declaring ‘gifted’ on their cruise posts but when I looked Charly hadn’t done that…

Reactions: 3
Charly hardly ever tags ad properly, as in not at all. the recent Corkeys party, there's been other corkeys/vk party, never declares correctly, but very clearly all gifted/pr/ad

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.