Charly Anne C #2 overfilled lips&overstuffed tummy,but thinks she’s stunnin..Maccies&Starbies, keep‘em comin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do these muppets have any idea how high their risk of cancer is from their diet? I honestly don’t know how they can’t realise how bloody unhealthy they are. She looks so unwell. Not quite as unwell as Becki yet but she’s certainly getting there.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Do these muppets have any idea how high their risk of cancer is from their diet? I honestly don’t know how they can’t realise how bloody unhealthy they are. She looks so unwell. Not quite as unwell as Becki yet but she’s certainly getting there.
Three take aways in one day plus other snacks.
It’s mind blowing. Maybe I’m showing my age but isn’t takeaway food meant to be a treat for now and then ?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Three take aways in one day plus other snacks.
It’s mind blowing. Maybe I’m showing my age but isn’t takeaway food meant to be a treat for now and then ?
It symbolises everything that is wrong with the modern western world. Greed, gluttony, and entitlement.

Reactions: 10
I’m usually an advocate of invalidating peoples feelings but I think the comment about her not coming across as someone with anxiety was spot on! Also random but her dodgy top lip really annoys me :LOL:

Reactions: 4
I’m usually an advocate of invalidating peoples feelings but I think the comment about her not coming across as someone with anxiety was spot on! Also random but her dodgy top lip really annoys me :LOL:
Her whole lips wind me up, you can just tell she breathes through her mouth cos of them.

And her eyebrows?? Far too light for her hair colouring imo. They just look odd 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.