Charlotte Ruff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesnt look happy in that reel. Even when she smiles her eyes still look sad

damn she is 35 in August, i thought she was only 30.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That curly hair ages her so much, it’s so frumpy! And i always feel like her shoes are too small and don’t fit her proportions. Maybe it’s the angle she films her outfit clips, but they just look all wrong.

Reactions: 5
I don’t get why she thinks she’s a style icon? She looks like one of our accounts lady at my work, Sue, who’s 52! Maybe it’s the hair? Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her style is the classic, ‘basic white witch who moved to London and now tries to be trendy to fit in’.

also think shes getting botox? That forehead is more frozen than elsa

5555AC86-8EF4-4986-BFFE-6F58B3434ACF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Her style is the classic, ‘basic white witch who moved to London and now tries to be trendy to fit in’.

also think shes getting botox? That forehead is more frozen than elsa

View attachment 2780013
She resembles Glenn Close as Cruella Deville on the left. Better lock up your pets.

Edit: on the right. I'm very tired. 🥲

Last edited:
  • Haha
They looked fine when they were together in Marbella in August.
she said the last 3 months have been hard, so ‘it’ started around Nov time? So if ‘it’ was a breakup, it must have been out the blue. She didnt feature adam in her 2023 recap (although you can see him clearly in her sunglasses)
But didnt she also have issues before with early menopause? Did she ever talk about wanting children?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
They looked fine when they were together in Marbella in August.
she said the last 3 months have been hard, so ‘it’ started around Nov time? So if ‘it’ was a breakup, it must have been out the blue. She didnt feature adam in her 2023 recap but included a shot of herself in the pool the same day they were picture together.
But didnt she also have issues before with early menopause?
Previously she has discussed she had some health issues going on but didn’t specifically say what. I think this was around 6 months ago. Haven’t heard the early menopause being mentioned before?

Previously she has discussed she had some health issues going on but didn’t specifically say what. I think this was around 6 months ago. Haven’t heard the early menopause being mentioned before?
Ah yes sorry, it was speculated here it was early menopause but she didnt actually say that 🤦‍♀️

here’s the post about her health from July. She does say it’s affected her relationship

I don’t get why she thinks she’s a style icon? She looks like one of our accounts lady at my work, Sue, who’s 52! Maybe it’s the hair? Xx
There’s an older woman who’s in her 70s on tik tok who posts outfits, I’m 31 so its not my kind of outfits but she’s quite stylish for her age and looks nice… anyway Charlotte dresses exactly like her 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She definitely has the poise of someone older than she is. She seems to be in London a whole lot more and as much as Adam never liked social media he did make some guest appearances. He’s not been anywhere near her posts in months

Reactions: 6
No looks like an older persons hand. I actually think her and Adam might be done. All her weekends seem to be in London with her watching something or reading alone.
Yeah they do look older.
she definitely included that arm in on purpose though, who angles the camera like that when taking a photo of a brownie.

I bet either for us or to make adam jealous 🤣

Reactions: 4
She really is in her middle aged era.

I can’t imagine corporate Disney HQ being that formal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She really is in her middle aged era.

I can’t imagine corporate Disney HQ being that formal 😂
The Disney HQ dresscode is as informal as it comes and encourages people to 'be their true selves.' Maybe she's trying to come across as boss witch, but she doesn't even have a senior role, it's very mid-level. 😅

How smug does she look when she’s dressed like a 55 year old woman in accounts.
Really wish IG would stop making mid tier influencers think that getting dressed is aspirational.

Reactions: 7