Charlotte Louise Taylor #8 AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a bloody show off. Panning the camera round her kitchen showing us all the food shes preparing for dinner. What purpose does that serve other than to boast.

I wonder how many of Charlotte's followers have lost their jobs this year? Or how many are facing redundancy with this next lockdown. How many are losing businesses they've poured their heart in to? How many are anxious, worrying about how they're going to provide for their kids this Christmas?
But, smuggy mcsmug face wants us all to see how well she's doing.
Not to mention how insensitive it is after doing an ad about kids not having enough food.

I know we're all in different circumstances but Charlottes "content" is viewed by a lot of people. She needs to be a bit more sensitive.
Screenshot_20201101-110932_Instagram.jpg

And pull your sleeves up. Its not cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She is such a bloody show off. Panning the camera round her kitchen showing us all the food shes preparing for dinner. What purpose does that serve other than to boast.

I wonder how many of Charlotte's followers have lost their jobs this year? Or how many are facing redundancy with this next lockdown. How many are losing businesses they've poured their heart in to? How many are anxious, worrying about how they're going to provide for their kids this Christmas?
But, smuggy mcsmug face wants us all to see how well she's doing.
Not to mention how insensitive it is after doing an ad about kids not having enough food.

I know we're all in different circumstances but Charlottes "content" is viewed by a lot of people. She needs to be a bit more sensitive.View attachment 295682
And pull your sleeves up. Its not cute.
Why does she also assume everyone has weekends off? Just because she hasn’t got a job and can stay home everyday doesn’t mean everyone is home to prepare a roast ffs

Reactions: 19
Do they roll the plate of roast dinner down the stairs? Is that a tradition in Preston?

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If the only thing in her life she can boast about is making a roast her life is very sad.

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand some influences that act like lockdown effects them especially since the kids are still going to school how will life be different for them? Oh sorry I guess no more Costa trips?

Reactions: 12
Wondering how Merlin has met 4 family dogs today. Poynton is Tier 2 so rule of 6 and gardens/parks only. They are 5 without her Mum and Dad and whoever owns all the other dogs. Why does she think that the rules don’t apply to her? With her and her parents weight they are prime candidates to be severely affected by the virus never mind putting others at risk.

Reactions: 6
Wondering how Merlin has met 4 family dogs today. Poynton is Tier 2 so rule of 6 and gardens/parks only. They are 5 without her Mum and Dad and whoever owns all the other dogs. Why does she think that the rules don’t apply to her? With her and her parents weight they are prime candidates to be severely affected by the virus never mind putting others at risk.
I assumed because he had his jabs yesterday he was out for a first walk and met other dogs also out walking.

In an extension that big that table is not big enough. Her kids look so wedged up against each other. They'd be more comfortable eating at the counter!

Reactions: 6
I assumed because he had his jabs yesterday he was out for a first walk and met other dogs also out walking.
She said he couldn’t go out for a walk for another week after his jabs so I’m assuming she was at her parents/Auntie Debbies/brothers or similar.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.