Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
had to laugh. Around the 15.25 mark on her latest vlog she’s filming mark pouring himself a drink then he goes to put the top on, nearly drops the top and then goes back to pour more. I just had this idea of him thinking “actually I’d best pour myself some more if I’m going to have to sit in here with her all night” 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she talking about Clark’s foot measuring when she had that woman come and measure their feet a few weeks ago and encourage people to pay a ridiculous amount for the service + overpriced shoes?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
For anyone else it would be weird posing for a photo on the stairs. But it's different for charl you see as those stairs have such great memories of the yearly easter egg roll.
I’m surprised she ripped that dusty carpet up, I bet she had lots of fond memories on it of the annual egg roll. I bet she’s kept a square of it for the memory box. did you know that it’s a Preston thing and marks always done it since he was little 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m surprised she ripped that dusty carpet up, I bet she had lots of fond memories on it of the annual egg roll. I bet she’s kept a square of it for the memory box. did you know that it’s a Preston thing and marks always done it since he was little 😜
She's going to use a square of that to display the annual family ham. Once Mark has rolled it down the stairs, obviously.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Is she seriously giving Bill the same amount for his lunch as the younger 2.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s got all her tit back on her walks.....slo mo story so we can all be ‘wowed’ by her style....not

the pic of mark and the kids too just to drive it home to him,‘your here to stay, no escaping’ is the message loud and clear charl. It’s like she’s constantly convincing herself she’s found someone interested and she’s making him stay no matter the cost

cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know you absolutely can't judge a relationship from the snippets we see in insta and youtube... But I am.
Its all a bit... The lady doth protest too much.
Banging in about how kich she fancies him, how in love she is how perfect he is.
He looks like a right mardy, couldn't be less interested arse. Looks like he's stuck, something defo happened to make him propose, especially as she banged on so much about how he absolutely would NEVER marry.

I don't know it's just wierd.

Reactions: 10
I know you absolutely can't judge a relationship from the snippets we see in insta and youtube... But I am.
Its all a bit... The lady doth protest too much.
Banging in about how kich she fancies him, how in love she is how perfect he is.
He looks like a right mardy, couldn't be less interested arse. Looks like he's stuck, something defo happened to make him propose, especially as she banged on so much about how he absolutely would NEVER marry.

I don't know it's just wierd.
I just think he can't be arsed with the whole insta bollocks, and I don't blame him but you'd think he'd have a word with her about selling the kids souls.

Reactions: 10
I just think he can't be arsed with the whole insta bollocks, and I don't blame him but you'd think he'd have a word with her about selling the kids souls.
Wonder of she is a bit vindictive? And no one dare cross her? That sweeter than honey, butter wouldn't melt does not fool me.

Reactions: 7
Wonder of she is a bit vindictive? And no one dare cross her? That sweeter than honey, butter wouldn't melt does not fool me.
She has said in the past that she has a bit of a temper

I know we shouldn’t speculate (especially without evidence) but I agree that something must have happened to make him propose. I wonder if one of them has a wandering eye and an ultimatum was made

Reactions: 3

I know we shouldn’t speculate (especially without evidence) but I agree that something must have happened to make him propose. I wonder if one of them has a wandering eye and an ultimatum was made
Tbf she cheated in the first place to be with Mark.

Reactions: 4

I think she said something along the lines of; he said he wanted to take me on holiday to do something nice for me, and he felt it wasn’t enough, and proposal seemed the natural option.

I have to admit I’m really surprised she’s not after having a big grand wedding. I thought it was in the nature of every YouTuber to be a massive ‘look at me!’ show-off. I wonder if *that’s* the compromise. He said I’ll marry you, but it has to be a small thing. And of course she’s going along with ‘oh,WE only want a low key wedding’ Hmmm... Charl, you eye-duck yourself on camera constantly and the past six months has been ALL centred around showing off your extension. Dress it up as ‘sharing what we’ve worked so hard for’ all you want - the bottom line is, ALL insta and YT is about bragging/showing off/self centred ness. That’s just what it is. So yeah, my bet is she’d LOVE a massive showy wedding but if she wants to marry HIM, he’s told her to keep it small. He seems the total opposite of her and I do feel sorry for the bloke.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.