Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell. Wanny’s having a nap, she doesn’t want to disturb him but she still messes with his hair, she even manages to make that look dramatic and very staged hence getting her phone out and putting it on Instagram. Ffs 🤦‍♀️
It baffles me, what the duck do people think they are doing when they take pics of their sleeping child, I've said this before and I'll say it again.... nobody finds it cute other then if it's their own child. I genuinely hate these posts and stories on Instagram, get the duck off your phone, walk away and give your child some privacy to sleep. It's weird! And Day isn't going to happen Charlotte, you sound like you have a speech impediment whenever you say it. I hope they have stopped calling Stanley "wanny" when his friends are older they will call him wanker. God knows if Bill gets teased for having such an over bearing drip for a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
All the Instabeggars that do that are tit parents. There is absolutely NO REASON WHATSOEVER to put a picture of your sleeping child or a picture of them in swimwear or in underwear on the internet. If you are reading this Charlotte, PLEASE STOP! You are invading their privacy in their most vulnerable moments and they have no idea you are doing this or have any say in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Of course she’s going to have a glass of wine. IN THOSE bleeping PYJAMAS.
So twatty, videoing her extension and kids and literally making out life is perfect.
I noticed she said yesterday life has made her soppy, lost loved ones? Seen your parent go through cancer treatment and nearly lost them? There are loads of other things that could make someone soppy, but no you are just a big headed (literally) prick that is made content because of material possessions. I have a lovely home, lovely kids etc but I don't feel the need to be so God damn obnoxious to think I'm living the dream and flaunt it allover Instagram like a sad twit because Charlotte, there are people that are REALLY suffering right now. Keep your tit to yourself, your kids will always remember you spying on them with a camera and they will grow up resenting you. OK bye

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bloody hell. Wanny’s having a nap, she doesn’t want to disturb him but she still messes with his hair, she even manages to make that look dramatic and very staged hence getting her phone out and putting it on Instagram. Ffs 🤦‍♀️
Gosh she’s gonna regret the danger nap

Reactions: 2
A whole extension just to have a sofa and tv under a glass roof. They’ll bloody roast in there in the summer!

Reactions: 13
when I watched her latest video, I thought she is gonna regret having a TV there with so much sunlight. You will barely be able to watch it in the summer because of the glare and that's without the insane heat she will get in there.

I like bits of her extension, i like the stools but not for children, i like the cooker and some of her accessories. But it doesn't all flow together. Its so wooden and beige. The h and m cushions are a strange choice, she seems to be going a bit 70s with it, the weird tile which is a nod to old owners, the tinned tomatoes and tiles are a nod to Italy. Even a bloody chipping board is a nod to the amalfi coast - stop trying to make everything have a back story! If you like the tomato tins and weird tile so be it, it doesn't have to have a huge meaning behind it!

Reactions: 9
It was the tinned tomatoes that creased me.
Couldn't stop laughing trying find meaning and purpose in life with random objects.
Oh look an old tile by old owner it was meant to be.

She does adore those dark floral pjs they quite pretty.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Gosh she’s gonna regret the danger nap
He’ll be up late but She’ll just end up making it into a soppy story about how the older two are in bed and how it’s so lovely to have some time with Stan because he’s their last and it’s lovely to sit in their new extension with the man she loves whilst drinking a glass of wine. Then no doubt we’ll get some weird insta story featuring the cat and her
eyeballing herself whilst posing with said cat 🤦‍♀️
Edit I hadn’t realised she’d actually uploaded a clip with the cat in it 🤣🤣 she’s so bloody predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It was the tinned tomatoes that creased me.
Couldn't stop laughing trying find meaning and purpose in life with random objects.
Oh look an old tile by old owner it was meant to be.

She does adore those dark floral pjs they quite pretty.
It's a nod like she said a thousand times 😂😂

Reactions: 4
He’ll be up late but She’ll just end up making it into a soppy story about how the older two are in bed and how it’s so lovely to have some time with Stan because he’s their last and it’s lovely to sit in their new extension with the man she loves whilst drinking a glass of wine. Then no doubt we’ll get some weird insta story featuring the cat and her
eyeballing herself whilst posing with said cat 🤦‍♀️
Edit I hadn’t realised she’d actually uploaded a clip with the cat in it 🤣🤣 she’s so bloody predictable
Lol. Yep a soppy selfie with Wanny leaning against her whilst she gazes at him which always looks so fake as she's also holding the camera up. And the 187th time explaining how he's 'the baby of the family'
Lolzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She really needs to stop making 'Day' happen. It seems so unnatural when she says or writes it, as if it's a name she really wants to stick but won't.
Well, to shorten her name it’s that or ‘Daze’ which I’m assuming she absolutely will not tolerate 😂

I used to really enjoy watching her years ago. It’s such a shame that once the subscribers grow, they all mould into the same person with the same boring AF content.

Reactions: 5
Why oh why have they got the TV in the room where it’s going to be flooded with day light making the tv near impossible to watch?! Do they have a TV in the living room and a tv in the kitchen/dining room? Seems a bit excessive?! I think the TV looks so out of place where they have it on that boring little white unit.... if they are going to have the TV there why not wall mount it and then there’s no need for some daft tv unit that’s just in the way.....
Those stupid wicker fan things she’s got on the walls look horrible. The room is a weird colour too———- it all just looks really mismatched and like she’s just throwing any old random thing in there to fill space - I couldn’t live in such a “busy” house, there’s just random pointless crap everywhere.

Reactions: 8
Honestly starting to think she chose such beige/peach/wicker shite colours solely because it’s creates a flattering light for when she’s drunk on insta stories every night

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The other night she was drunkenly rambling on about how she thinks, over her time online, that she has had to "dilute" who she is.
Then, look at her chosen decor 😂 ZERO personality. Not a hint of colour anywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.