Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eskimogem

Chatty Member
It’s a lovely sunny day here in the North West today and instead of spending her quality one on one time with Stan outside in the fresh air, she takes him to McDonald’s.

Why does everything revolve around food with her?!

Reactions: 14

Win

VIP Member
I’m already looking forward to her post explaining (to tattlers) about why she decided to keep the kitchen exactly the same as it was before because it will be so, so lovely for the kids to have more space to play in the new extension. Also, the sink facing a wall. What’s that all about? Maybe she will put a mirror up so that she can stare lovingly at herself as she does the dishes for the twelfth time in a day. What an absolute waste... whoever designed that is laughing behind her back.

• Haha

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Why did she get ready for her night out at 3 o’clock in the afternoon? And why is she showing us her makeup and saying she’ll feel overly nice when going to the shop when that’s what she wears all the time? I can’t see what’s different about her night-out makeup compared to her every-day caked on slap?

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
I don’t know what you’re all talking about because I just can’t bring myself to watch the vlogs any more, but I’m just here to say, again, that the sheer amount of beige in that kitchen is just horrible to me. Like living inside a biscuit tin 🙄

• Haha

Lou23

had to laugh. Around the 15.25 mark on her latest vlog she’s filming mark pouring himself a drink then he goes to put the top on, nearly drops the top and then goes back to pour more. I just had this idea of him thinking “actually I’d best pour myself some more if I’m going to have to sit in here with her all night” 😆

• Haha

Eskimogem

Chatty Member
The school run this morning reminded her of the opening scene of Beauty & The Beast. Jesus fucking Christ.

Life is not a fairy tale Charlotte you absolute moron.

• Haha

Peggy5

Does anyone else hate the term “soak them up” “soak this time up” that all the insta mums use? 🤢🤮 Charlotte put it on her story about Daisy last night, it makes it sound like they’re going to mop up a spillage 🤷🏽‍♀️

GhostHoward

VIP Member
She gives so much content without bringing her teeth into it. I’m definitely against fat shaming, but when you claim you’re a size 12 (sorry, 13) when you’re clearly nearer an 18/20, you open yourself up to being brought up on it.
I ignore the posts I don’t agree with....I’m happy shaming that mess of an extension. At least she’s so, so happy about it though 🤷‍♀️

Lead85

VIP Member
But her family have always had dogs, so, y'know...
I’m sure it will be so nostalgic for her. 😴 it will be just amazing when she collects the dog shit from her garden.

I’m sure it will bring back plenty of astounding childhood memories of when her grandma had a pup when she was 2 and she could remember feeding it treats in her grandma and grandpas garden which was full of tremendous flowers which smelt wonderful.

Ps, I can’t wait for the garden time lapse of when she is hanging the washing on the line (which by the way, smells divine) singing to the sound of music and she steps in the dog turd, barefoot 💩

• Haha

gypsymoth

VIP Member
jesus christ she lives in a hotch potch bungalow in a suburban street not a country cottage which requires a flipping wreath of plastic flowers on it! she's romanticising her freaking front door fgs!!

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
It’s nice to be nice to your partner, and care about them. Of course it is. But I swear she absolutely dotes on him to the point it’s embarrassing. She didn’t get any of this on her birthday from him? Cos if she had, we’d all sure as hell know about it.

LadyLucyLocks

Sorry is Megan a dog or are we seriously letting thousands of people know that a child had to have a poo in the woods today? That child will one day be a teenager with every little detail exploited online.

• Angry
  • Wow

caq2019

...and by saying people need to be gentle with others when crticising the act of letting off balloons as some people do it for memorials... Hmm... let's not try and detract.

• Angry