Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think it’s hilarious that she’s saying in the comments that by “two short walks” she meant an hour each. She literally says in the video that she’s thinking two short walks a day and a longer run around at the weekend - there’s just no way she was meaning she’ll walk it for 2 hours a day and then even longer at the weekend. As a family we never see them going on big walks?
Actually cringing so so hard. "just keep swimming" why does she have to relate everything back to a Disney film. Char mate you should be using anti bac anyway as suggested by the government. Not so you can "swimming" lol what a knob😂😂😂
She is... I don't how to word it... Overcompensating for something maybe... Does she write these posts because she needs validation or something or she's desperately trying to persuade us she is... Normal when they just show she is delusional. I 100% do not believe she is this happy, living in fairytale land, rose tinted softly (baby) spoken, finds the joy in everything, captured every single moment of her life and savouring it, person.

Reactions: 3
She is... I don't how to word it... Overcompensating for something maybe... Does she write these posts because she needs validation or something or she's desperately trying to persuade us she is... Normal when they just show she is delusional. I 100% do not believe she is this happy, living in fairytale land, rose tinted softly (baby) spoken, finds the joy in everything, captured every single moment of her life and savouring it, person.
I have a feeling in real life she is a very aggressive person especially if she doesn’t get her own way, I just get that vibe from her

Reactions: 5
Actually cringing so so hard. "just keep swimming" why does she have to relate everything back to a Disney film. Char mate you should be using anti bac anyway as suggested by the government. Not so you can "swimming" lol what a knob😂😂😂
she really fancies herself as some sort of writer, doesn’t she?! It’s all just word salad. Absolute garbage.

Reactions: 7
Still can't get over the fact she had the extension to house another TV area. Why didn't she have a huge dining table to host her amazing family at Christmas. I mean, potentially she could have had the Christmas Ham day at hers... 🙄

Reactions: 9

New thread 🎉

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.