Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how we got only a couple of stories from her when she was going to her friends house and got no further updates, obviously didn’t feel the need to share or was maybe respecting her friends privacy but she’ll quite happily post photos and videos of every little thing her kids say and do, what they wear, places they’re going such as medical appointments, what they’re bedrooms look like, their bloody address! 😳 She really does have her priorities and morales all mixed up.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Also had to LOL at her response to a comment saying she exercises regularly and eats far more healthy out of lockdown.... yeah, that ONE spin class a week charl....... can’t say I’ve noticed any difference whatsoever in her lockdown diet... it’s the same carb on carb on carb on carb she eats out of lockdown!! The woman is totally deluded when it comes to her weight. Don’t know how sharky endures it.
Sharky ain't so hot himself with his beer belly bloat 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I love these curtains. They give me a whimsical feeling, almost like when I met my boyfriend Mark from Preston who I fancy so much. He’s dead lovely, do you know what I mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's emotional about the previous owner's manky old curtains now. Get a grip, woman!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She just banged on in that video about saving money, must have said it 100 times, sorry charl do you think this makes you more relatable 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She got stairs into the extension now. I don’t really like the idea though that if Stan or Daisy wake in the night looking for their Mum they will have to go down some stairs then up some more to get to their parents room. Is she going to use a stair gate until their a little older?

Reactions: 3
She got stairs into the extension now. I don’t really like the idea though that if Stan or Daisy wake in the night looking for their Mum they will have to go down some stairs then up some more to get to their parents room. Is she going to use a stair gate until their a little older?
I don’t think she’s ever used them going off what she’s shown in her videos which has always shown the kids going up and down the stairs independently. I must admit I’d be concerned about them falling when they’re half asleep. She’ll not use one though, wouldn’t want it to wreck her precious newly decorated house. Sorry renovated 🤦‍♀️😆

Reactions: 5
The important question is.. will they use the new small set of stairs or the original stairs for next years easter egg roll

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The important question is.. will they use the new small set of stairs or the original stairs for next years easter egg roll
It will be a new, sentimental and momentous occasion. The famous egg rolling (that she feels the need to tell us about in detail every. damn. year) but down a brand new, hard earned (pimping your kids out) set of stairs. There will be a photo of them all sat on a step, Mark looking like an utter misery, complete with three page essay.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It will be a new, sentimental and momentous occasion. The famous egg rolling (that she feels the need to tell us about in detail every. damn. year) but down a brand new, hard earned (pimping your kids out) set of stairs. There will be a photo of them all sat on a step, Mark looking like an utter misery, complete with three page essay.
And a couple of throwback photos of previous years with some form of comment about how nostalgic the photos are because they remind her of the house before it was renovated

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nice to see even though 8,000 jobs are at risk and they are facing the toughest aviation crisis of their lifetime Tui still have a marketing budget to pay Charlotte out of 🙄 bleeping annoys me.
This is sickening really i fear free tui holidays coming up

Reactions: 2
And a couple of throwback photos of previous years with some form of comment about how nostalgic the photos are because they remind her of the house before it was renovated
Oh can you imagine how many throwback/comparison posts we are going to see once the renovation is complete 🤦‍♀️ Every birthday/Christmas/Easter as well as the rest. It’s going to be suffocating. It’ll be the “I can’t believe how far we’ve come” crap from when she bought the house with bills dad before sacking him off for Mark and his rolling eggs from Preston, bringing daisy home from hospital and how poorly she was, the completely unexpected surprise of wanny because who knew you could get pregnant from unprotected sex eh charl 🙄 but it’s ok because she’s really really grateful because another child is another pay check and she wouldn’t have the completely pretentious extension without them. So so grateful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm waiting for the "I couldn't bear to part with the old stair carpet, it held so many memories for us all, therefore I've kept it and we'll be able to have a yearly stair carpet anniversary party with all my lovely relatives. We'll all raise our glasses to that wonderful carpet and think of the wonderful times we've had walking up and down several times a day on it. The highlight being of course the egg rolling at Easter. My heart literally bursts with happiness when I think about it and how happy Mark will be when we unroll it so he can continue to roll the eggs down it in the good old Prestonian way🤗🤗🤗"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.