Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tootsie

Chatty Member
I wonder if the out of breathness whilst walking and talking could have anything to do with the prosecco (or 5) our Charl likes to have.

Did she recently change her handles to "CharlTaylor"? I thought she used to be "CharlotteTaylor/CharlotteLTaylor/CharlotteLouiseTaylor"?

Were the pringles an ad?
Nah I think her insta handle has always been @charltaylor

Reactions: 1

Lolly666

How filtered is that photo?! She doesn't need it and just makes people look not real in my opinion.

• Haha

Mememememe

I live near Cambridge so fairly south and for a house like Charlottes you are looking at £500,000 easily. The reality down here is that most people in my area can’t buy unless they get help from parents or are living with parents until they buy. My partner and I have been saving for about 3 years and we are no where near able to buy as renting is also crazy expensive.
It's not right is it. I know nothing about markets and property...what drives the price up. Is there literally a North South divide?, don't get me wrong we have houses in the millions here too but they are huge. A dorma style house like Charls here... 125 to 250 (poss more in the posh areas) depending on what area of the city I think. Half a million pound debt juts to get a family home... :(
I hope you get yours soon :) xx

• Heart

Hereforthegigs

Chatty Member
She’s quite clearly gained wait, it’s not about fat its about fit? Ok.... it’s not that you have looked in the mirror and thought wow my thighs are huge🙄

tootsie

Chatty Member
I was furloughed and I work from home permanently (before covid too). I work in travel and there was no money coming into the company due to flights being grounded. I’m back in now but mainly dealing with refunds for our customers who’s holidays were cancelled. I guess it depends what he does but a lot of companies have come to a stand still so they are using the furlough scheme to keep afloat I guess.
My husband was WFH until a couple of weeks ago and was furloughed. Same reasons...not enough work for him to continue on so putting him on furlough for a few weeks will buy his company some time to get things going again.

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
I've never paid close attention to the lenses. I didn't get the meltdown. They are just glasses.
I think the meltdown was the guilt she felt over passing the syndrome on to her daughter. She said she feels responsible for Daisy’s issues.

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Browsing threads due to boredom. Where did this woman get her kids names from, Stan, Bill and Daisy, are they family names?
What is this syndrome you talk about?
I have seen a couple of her shopping videos, they are different but it doesn't surprise me the kids won't eat them.
I think she said she named Bill (William) after someone from a favourite musical. Daisy because she wanted to keep the flower theme (Sweet William). And Stan... I dunno. Not a flower as far as I’m aware 😂

Her and Daisy have Stickler Syndrome.

Blondie

VIP Member
Browsing threads due to boredom. Where did this woman get her kids names from, Stan, Bill and Daisy, are they family names?
What is this syndrome you talk about?
I have seen a couple of her shopping videos, they are different but it doesn't surprise me the kids won't eat them.

Mable93

Maybe for a kid Bill’s age, but that’s way too much for little ones. Stan is 2! If it’s for all 3 to share it’s probably not enough actually!
[/QUOTE
God yeah it’s far too much for the little ones! But bills lunches are sometimes something like half a sandwich some grapes and a yogurt for how much food she buys on her weekly shop I duno who is eating it cos it’s not the kids 🤣

Lou23

The photo she’s uploaded of herself I actually admire her for because for once she’s obviously not used a filter. We all have off days were we might have tired eyes or a spot or too so I kinda get the filter but otherwise they drive me mad. I genuinely didn’t recognise someone once when I saw them in person because I’d never seen them without a filter! Ignoring the crazy frog like grin I think she looks nice without make up, she actually looks real

• Heart

Coops2020

Agaha you know how she ignores comments on her YouTube vids unless they're from other mummy vloggers with loads of subs? Well someone's commented that Stan looks like Shark so she's replied of course...bet that comment made her day😂
What do you mean looks like shark?

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Yeah, the mega side head tilt to make her face appear slimmer in all the early videos, and yes that really straaaange baby/childish act she does. Ugh.

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
In other news, I think her latest video (book recommendations) is decent in terms of the type of things people might find useful at this time. Not blowing her trumpet but any means haha but it's better than her boring day in the life blogs
Agreed! Although she put up a poll the other day asking if people still want food hauls and meal plans so, I reckon, regardless of the results, that theres probably one of those coming!

Lola-pattie1

Does Charlotte not understand the difference between 'social distancing' and 'self isolating'. In her latest video she says a few times that the builders are able to 'safely self isolate' 🤔 they are absolutely not self isolating love, at best they will be attempting to socially distance themselves. I love how she tries to justify that she is doing them a favour by letting them continue working on her wonderful extension 😱
To be fair I think many people are confused at the terms, Everyday new info comes about and its hard to keep track of