Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guessing that ad is the reason for this story. She posted this about an hour before the ad went up
View attachment 95981
Ah. So she was aware it was an ill timed post but because she signed up ages ago she posted it anyway and knew she’d get complaints about it. I get that it’s her income - but I’ll never stop having a problem with the fact that disrespecting her children’s privacy is part of her income. She can never argue with the fact that it’s morally and ethically incorrect.

Reactions: 8
In the last 3 weeks, she has advertised Heinz, Tescos, Kinder, Visit england and every single ad features her kids. (She also advertised Starburst and I assume the only reason the kids dont feature in that, is because it's a sort of throw back to the opal fruit days). It disgusts me. If she is so good at her job, why not try putting adverts together that dont feature them? The reason, is that she probably wouldn't get half the adverts If it wasnt for the children.

Reactions: 16
Came here to say just a sick of Charlotte and the rest of these social shills being paid over the odds for very little effort. Her stories today are nothing but a big humble brag re her extension, mixed with some faux concern over the pandemic.

I know people haven’t really got their heads around this yet, but this coronavirus is HUGE. It will effect every single one of us on this forum in some way, whether we lose people or manage to come out of it with jobs to go back to. Society as we know it will change, and honestly will be suprised if ‘influencers’ are even a thing once we’ve all gained some perspective from this.

Reactions: 14
I’ve only just watched the Lake District vlog. My god, how many times can this woman say “Lov-lee” in the space of twenty minutes?! 🙄

Reactions: 3
Oh, has Charlotte got builders in? I had no idea. How fascinating. I do wish she’d have mentioned 832,765 times before now.

Oh. Wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh god, here she goes again. Let's face it, Coronavirus isn't affecting her lifestyle in the slightest, she's always at home! She really is very dramatic. My partner has to go to work in a massive secondary school every day but I'm not harping on about it like it's the end of the world.

Reactions: 11
Ah lovely just what we need right now, a video of her new extension. Nobody cares. We’ve all got bigger things to worry about. Influencers are seriously struggling for content its embarrassing. Not sure how they’ll cope once this uncertain time passes, think a lot of people are starting to really rethink their priorities and what is and isn’t important, so sorry Charlotte but your extension isn’t one of them.

Reactions: 17
Ah. So she was aware it was an ill timed post but because she signed up ages ago she posted it anyway and knew she’d get complaints about it. I get that it’s her income - but I’ll never stop having a problem with the fact that disrespecting her children’s privacy is part of her income. She can never argue with the fact that it’s morally and ethically incorrect.
If she is doing ads for tesco, she will have a contract with them and they will have final say regarding publishing. So yes whilst the timing isn’t ideal, it’s not really her fault of the brand refused to delay the post.

Reactions: 1
Oh god, here she goes again. Let's face it, Coronavirus isn't affecting her lifestyle in the slightest, she's always at home! She really is very dramatic. My partner has to go to work in a massive secondary school every day but I'm not harping on about it like it's the end of the world.
My work is crazy at the moment we’ve had 3000+ people through the doors panic buying I have no choice but to be around thousands of people daily😩

Reactions: 5
I wonder sometimes if she’s angling after some book deal for her cooking...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The extension video isn't going to be of interest to anyone at the moment!! Whilst some people are seriously panicking about loved ones and how they are going to survive financially, let's all watch Charlotte have a 2 storey extension built, paid for by bloody ads! Go away.

Reactions: 13
I enjoyed the Reno Reno vlog. Coronavirus is everywhere so watching something light hearted is nice

Reactions: 3
Hii I’ve never posted on here before but am starting to get really bothered by how Charlotte is handling this covid 19 situation.

The way she’s going on and on about it on Instagram is potentially triggering for a lot of people. So incredibly selfish. She should think about other people watching and listening to her and how her words and continued talk about it could affect them and especially with her following she should be more mindful.

Sorry for the rant. I watched her stories today and actually said out loud for Christ sake shut up already

Spread Love not fear!

Ps don’t want to diminish the seriousness of the situation just think she’s going about it a bit wrong. X

Hii I’ve never posted on here before but am starting to get really bothered by how Charlotte is handling this covid 19 situation.

The way she’s going on and on about it on Instagram is potentially triggering for a lot of people. So incredibly selfish. She should think about other people watching and listening to her and how her words and continued talk about it could affect them and especially with her following she should be more mindful.

Sorry for the rant. I watched her stories today and actually said out loud for Christ sake shut up already

Spread Love not fear!

Ps don’t want to diminish the seriousness of the situation just think she’s going about it a bit wrong. X
Completely agree ! It’ll affect other people far more than her considering she’s always at home anyway and constantly talking about it will only make people in bad situations feel worse. Good luck with her getting a delivery slot next week :ROFLMAO:apparently they’re all booked up plus I think at this moment in time they should be reserved for people who are isolating or vulnerable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.