Charlotte Louise Taylor #5 as greedy as she is needy, SO lovely, yes indeedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly what I thought! Daisy will get no sleep whatsoever! Unless it’s strictly silence and lights out after 7pm... but what’s the point of even having a sleepover? She doesn’t seem like one to bend the rules a bit. Not a fun Mum.
Lmao patiently waiting for the story saying they’ve been up until ten 😂

Reactions: 4
Exactly what I thought! Daisy will get no sleep whatsoever! Unless it’s strictly silence and lights out after 7pm... but what’s the point of even having a sleepover? She doesn’t seem like one to bend the rules a bit. Not a fun Mum.
For someone who spends a hell of a lot of time with her kids she really does do very little with them apart from food related tasks or treats! Making cookies, having a ‘treat’ at costa or pizza express or sitting in front of the tv watching a movie with a bucket of popcorn and sweets.

Defo not a fun mum!

Reactions: 8
Saw Sharky today in Poynton he is still as miserable looking in real life. Can only assume he’d been sent on his errands to Aldi for those ice creams. I notice Charl doesn’t walk all the way to Aldi, when she’s popping out it’s always Waitrose.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m pretty sure she’s actually admitted that herself though. She doesn’t enjoy playing with them. It can get tedious sometimes, but she does seem to spend ALL her time doing “work” - be it videos or housework or cooking. I think those kids would love a bit more fresh air and exploring.

Shes "soaking up waffle doggy". Seriously?
Ridiculous woman.

In fact, I want to throat punch anyone who uses that "soaking up" term these days. So overused. Along with "making memories" and "living my/their/her/his best life"... sorry! 😆

Reactions: 13
Standing behind them whilst they watch even more TV is nothing worthy of 'soaking up'. Spend time playing with them instead you lazy woman.

Reactions: 12
Why does she insist on having conversations with her mum (who she bangs on about seeing during the week) so much via social media? It’s so false. Oh wait. False you say? That’s our Charl all over

Reactions: 8
I’m pretty sure she’s actually admitted that herself though. She doesn’t enjoy playing with them. It can get tedious sometimes, but she does seem to spend ALL her time doing “work” - be it videos or housework or cooking. I think those kids would love a bit more fresh air and exploring.
Those ads won’t do themselves!!!

Reactions: 1
Another co-parenting woe is me. Fair enough relationships break down, but just get on with it. Bill will grow up and see all these posts about how hard she found it. It’s really manipulative in my opinion. Fair enough relationships break down and no shade in that sense but she was the one who broke up with Bills dad on Boxing Day and was with Mark the drip by January. They were flirting up a storm at work and she was coming home to Bills dad and it wasn’t as exciting after so many years. A few days off work over the festive period and it was all too much. I don’t really have any sympathy for her, she’s a deceitful cheat.

Reactions: 12
Another co-parenting woe is me. Fair enough relationships break down, but just get on with it. Bill will grow up and see all these posts about how hard she found it. It’s really manipulative in my opinion. Fair enough relationships break down and no shade in that sense but she was the one who broke up with Bills dad on Boxing Day and was with Mark the drip by January. They were flirting up a storm at work and she was coming home to Bills dad and it wasn’t as exciting after so many years. A few days off work over the festive period and it was all too much. I don’t really have any sympathy for her, she’s a deceitful cheat.
Hahaha it’s SO obvious that’s what happened. She moved him in so quickly because she can’t be on her own. So obvious there was something going on before she broke up with Bill’s Dad.

Reactions: 11
Hahaha it’s SO obvious that’s what happened. She moved him in so quickly because she can’t be on her own. So obvious there was something going on before she broke up with Bill’s Dad.
This. She evidently cheated on Bills dad yet has the audacity to post such drivel about sending him off to his dads for Xmas / will cry about it in the shower all over her instagram. Oh perlease. I bet ‘Bill’ breathes a sigh of relieve every time he leaves that circus and gets some peace and quiet with his dad, without a camera shoved in his face every waking minute.

Reactions: 13
I have to say, it seems painfully obvious that if she split with Bills Dad on Boxing Day she was shacked up with Mark by New Year then yeahhhhh she was already involved with Mark way before she left Bills Dad. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I have to say, it seems painfully obvious that if she split with Bills Dad on Boxing Day she was shacked up with Mark by New Year then yeahhhhh she was already involved with Mark way before she left Bills Dad. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m sure she said in a vlog ages ago that the first person she told she had split with Bills dad was Mark! She txt him on the way to her parents so she could tell them in person.

If my partner moved on like that, alarm bells would have been ringing.

Reactions: 7
That’s probably where the mum guilt comes from , nobody would be that bothered about one day if they’re seeing them on Christmas Day , I’d feel so grateful that I got to spend Christmas Day with my son as many couples do alternate years .
Maybe if she’d put more effort into the relationship instead of having slap and tickle at work then she wouldn’t have to feel the guilt of her son having a part time dad, because I defo think it is guilt.

It's incredibly obvious she had something with Mark before they were official. She might think it's some fairy tale love story, but it's not. She had a young baby and a home with someone and she betrayed him really.

No way can you separate boxing day and then enter a relationship in January, unless you already have laid the groundwork beforehand. I can imagine her being all 'giddy' and flirty with him months beforehand. Harsh on Bill's dad, even if they were growing apart.

I wonder what his view of Mark is.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.