Charlotte Louise Taylor #5 as greedy as she is needy, SO lovely, yes indeedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely been reading here as she’s gone a bit quiet on the gram to try and take the heat off

Reactions: 7
Omg is this woman for real. She has her ‘brew’everyday from her Nespresso machine but here she is with another AD for a Dolce Gusto. She is pathetic greedy and so fake. What happened to working with brands that she knows and loves. It would be more convincing if she was doing an AD. For Nespresso.
Any creditability she had has gone out the window with this #ad post. isn't this just out and out lying?

Reactions: 5
Charlotte Louise Taylor is a
Liar liar pants on 🔥 fire
For any old tat she’s up for hire

She doesn’t care cause she gets paid
real comments get thrown some shade

she used to be relatable
Now she is an Ad channel

money signs shine in her eyes
Trying to rob her subbies blind
😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Charlotte Louise Taylor is a
Liar liar pants on 🔥 fire
For any old tat she’s up for hire

She doesn’t care cause she gets paid
All real comment get some shade

she used to be relatable
Now she is an Ad channel

money signs shine in her eyes
Trying to rob her subbies blind
😂😂😂
Looooove this x

Reactions: 1
Her Mum with all the comments though. How cringey. She’s not twelve anymore, Karen!
My mum is my number 1 fan with my business but never comments on stuff, my husband joked and told her to write a review and she said it was far too unprofessional and people would know why she's written it.
Same goes for you Karen, now duck off with your socks and shorts 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My mum is my number 1 fan with my business but never comments on stuff, my husband joked and told her to write a review and she said it was far too unprofessional and people would know why she's written it.
Same goes for you Karen, now duck off with your socks and shorts 😂😂
Exactly! Support your daughter, of course. But cheesy comments bigging her up are embarrassing. Especially when everyone can clearly see it’s her Mum!

Reactions: 11
Something that’s always struck me about not only Charlotte but the vast majority of all of these “influencers” is just how childish/immature and babied they all seem to be.

Women in their late 20s/early 30s and sometimes older and they behave like teenagers. Throwing stroppy tantrums, crying, carrying on, constantly saying “people are just jealous/have sad lives” not being able to conduct themselves appropriately at all in any circumstance, having their parents or spouse coming online to stick up for them - it’s all just so juvenile. What the hell is wrong with all of them?!

I’m in my mid 30s. I’ve had a varied career and have worked in various industries and loads of roles. I’ve worked in massive corporate companies and had to regularly attend Apprentice style board meetings where I’ve had to present work and be taken to task over things. All very normal working practices. I would never DREAM of carrying on like these daft little girls. It would be completely unprofessional and my reputation would be destroyed. No one would take you seriously if that’s how you conducted yourself. The idea of my Mother steaming in and trying to standup for me??? No. No. No. absolutely not, no way. Can you even imagine?!!!!!!

They all seriously need to grow the duck up. It’s just embarrassing!!!!

Reactions: 23
Feeling like a testicle char? What you are full of spunk? Too much information🤢🤢🤢🤢

Stop trying to be funny, because you aren't. At all.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What a fun sleepover that will be for Bill when they have to be quiet because Daisy is in the room!

Reactions: 8
What a fun sleepover that will be for Bill when they have to be quiet because Daisy is in the room!
Watch her now mention this somewhere.

But yes, daisy will be kept up. Kids are buggers during sleepovers. But is darling Bill? Even if he was a torag she would never ever tell us, it ruins the perfect life she likes put on display.
Never noticed how big her forehead was until I saw her latest selfie in her stories.

Oh god, I'm sorry but why put that picture up. She looks awful, really bloated and it's an awful angle.

I think it's fair to say so many of us have gone right off her. Scroll back on the threads and she didn't arse people too much. Now she is irritating and pushing ad after ad for any old tit.

I agree she tries to be funny with her captions, but she comes across so cringe. Her mums comments are even beyond cringe. Just say it to her face?! She sees her enough fgs!

I just can't abide the perfect me smug videos anymore. I haven't watched any of her vlogs for december. I've only watched the meal plan which grated on me as she's just so bloody patronising. And who the f gets through that much garlic.

• Heart
Anybody else on edge seeing little Stan sat on the kitchen side dancing 🙈 put your phone down so you can catch him if he falls 😬

Anybody else on edge seeing little Stan sat on the kitchen side dancing 🙈 put your phone down so you can catch him if he falls 😬
Next to the kitchen knives too 😬😬

• Wow
Surely they would put daisy on the floor bed in their room for the night and let the guest have a bed!

Reactions: 5
Why broadcast that Bill’s having a friend over for a sleepover tonight? Everyone knows where she lives... If I were the other boy’s mum I wouldn’t be happy about Charlatan compromising his safety. But that’s Charlotte... selfish to the core. So long as she’s got something to say online what does that matter?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Surely they would put daisy on the floor bed in their room for the night and let the guest have a bed!
Exactly what I thought! Daisy will get no sleep whatsoever! Unless it’s strictly silence and lights out after 7pm... but what’s the point of even having a sleepover? She doesn’t seem like one to bend the rules a bit. Not a fun Mum.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.