Charlotte Louise Taylor #4 Marriage is a yes! But where to find a size 13 dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlatan Taylor #5 : loves ads, fads and showin' bill at his dads.

Charlatan Taylor #5: life with three is oh so twee! Will advertise anything as long as it's free!

Charlatan Taylor #5: loves her food, of which it shows, vlogging her toes and scrunching her nose.
Number 3!

That was probably one of the worst efforts she's ever made. It was played out exactly how we said though 😂😂 7/8 mins of charlatan talking at the start!!! Bore fest.

Reactions: 6
If you fancy saving yourself 11 minutes, here is a summary

Firstly, I'm still cringing over the whole 'Christmas with Charlotte' thing.

We have a coffee cup shot.

We have a fast-forward kitchen scene.

We have a washing machine shot.

We have a putting makeup on shot.
(She puts moisturiser on really gently... but she doesn't read here).

We have a shot wheeling the pushchair our of the door in her big furry coat.

Shots of ham/various meats. Wine glass. Fish tank. Massive plate of food.

Shots of family with stupid orange filter.

Charlotte's Dad in his shorts (weeeeey! Is that the equivalent of the cuddly toy on the Generation Game?)

Shot of them walking home in the dark, Mark walking ahead of them.

She films herself in the kitchen saying it was LOVELY (twice) and she's getting herself another plate of food and drink.

Her and Mark are going to pick a festive film to watch, apparently. I am doubting he has any input.

You’re welcome.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
she was running round, creating her false and fake fairytale, whilst Mark sat in front of the football!:LOL: she goes on to say they arrive late (contrived, so she gets attention).....ooooh look.charlotte and the kids are here.....soooooo lovely

tearful because she 'forgot' christmas jumper day.....no you didnt forget at all, says she feels like a slug? yep!! that will be all the festive overload you've been consuming since october then

moaning about all the work to do......daft cow has just had a FREE bloody holiday!!! oh, and mark couldn't get away fast enough, legging it up the street:ROFLMAO:

what a shambles

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Charlotte's Dad in his shorts (weeeeey! Is that the equivalent of the cuddly toy on the Generation Game?)

She films herself in the kitchen saying it was LOVELY (twice) and she's getting herself another plate of food and drink.

Her and Mark are going to pick a festive film to watch, apparently. I am doubting he has any input.

You’re welcome.
Brilliant 👏🏻😆 saved me from watching it!!!

Reactions: 2
She needs to get a new nail girl. That video of her carrying bill a costa. They are so thick any chunky!

Reactions: 5
Id love to know how much she's made this month on ads alone. No wonder her house looks like Santa's grotto and has money to waste on tat.

Reactions: 2
Id love to know how much she's made this month on ads alone. No wonder her house looks like Santa's grotto and has money to waste on tat.
I'd guess at 500-1k per post maybe?

You’re welcome.
Do you think her family are ever like - just duck off with that camera for once will you!!! 🤣 even the poor ham is sick of being filmed!

I had a friend at uni who was an old school blogger. We hated going out for a meal with her cause she wouldn't let us eat anything until she had taken tit loads of pictures and it had gone bloody cold. Couldn't complain though as it was usually a free blogger event or restaurant review she wangled us along to. Gottta love a freebie 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
When is she going to get that bloody ring resized?! She surely can’t think it fits right.

Reactions: 1
I work in networking and the average ad will pay influencers 1k-5k for just one ad depending on the influencers ranking and the actual company, bigger brands will fork out the bigger numbers.

Reactions: 3
Yeaaaaahh she's a cheeky monkey. She's got her twatty little wedding to pay for so that means, a tweed suit for Mark, a floaty waist clinching dress with a flower crown wearing her fave perfume daisy by Marc Jacobs 😁, daisy with a dress and daisies in her hair carrying a basket with twatty flower petals, William and Stanley matching Mark, she will have Christmas songs because she just loves Christmas so much because ahhhhh it's just so so lovely. Then she will have 2736463854944 varieties of food and aperol spritz for welcome drinks...... she will have her best friend that we have never seen, her mum and dad (in shorts)....auntie, uncle, nan and grandad, brother and his girlfriend there and that will be it my friends, oh I forgot some special made meat slab shoes so her trotters don't hang over the sides.... will alllllllll be so so so lovely and its alllllll down to her sheep. Poor buggers.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My daughter is good friends with one of the love island girls.... she just got £1500 for posting a pic of some mid range beauty products. Just the pic of the goods in her home

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I was just doing some cleaning (no filming because who wants to watch that!) and realised that Charlotte has cats but you never see her mention cleaning the litter tray - or feeding them come to think of it! - and it has really irritated me for some reason. She’s the annoying type of cat owner that doesn’t have a litter tray and is happy for them to do their business in her neighbours garden. Happy for you to mention it on your stories and show otherwise Char!

even Mrs meldrum sometimes talks about cleaning the guinea pigs out!

(inspired by my most hated task of cleaning the litter tray...)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.