Charlotte Louise Taylor #4 Marriage is a yes! But where to find a size 13 dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she sells her kids online then drinks a glass of wine, she gushes over ham she is charlatan

it’s early, forgive me 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
At least it would be a genuine ad for once
Thats true it’s a shame she used to only seem to do genuine ones where she actually seemed to use the brand don’t know how she’s suddenly got so greedy , 10 in one month is excessive

Reactions: 2
Ok am I doing something wrong? She’s put on her most recent post that she’s planning to give the house a clean today even though all 3 kids are home-there’s not a chance I can get my house clean and tidied with just my son around who is the same age as Stan:1) I can’t leave him so he needs to come round to every room with me 2) he makes mess as I’m tidying 🤷🏼‍♀️ So therefore I’ve got to clean when he’s not here or napping-how does she do it?!?!

Reactions: 4
Ok am I doing something wrong? She’s put on her most recent post that she’s planning to give the house a clean today even though all 3 kids are home-there’s not a chance I can get my house clean and tidied with just my son around who is the same age as Stan:1) I can’t leave him so he needs to come round to every room with me 2) he makes mess as I’m tidying 🤷🏼‍♀️ So therefore I’ve got to clean when he’s not here or napping-how does she do it?!?!
Same here!!! My daughter is same age as Stan too and the only time that I can do any tidying/cleaning is when she watches one or two episodes of Peppa Pig!!! Otherwise I wait for my husband to get back from work to do any proper housework. Charlotte shows regularly her kids being literally glued to the TV, so maybe that's how she gets all the time to cook her elaborate meals and do excessive cleaning.

Charlatan Louise Taylor - as greedy as she is needy, SO lovely, yes indeedy
Love this!! Short but sweet and very precise

She goes through garlic so much, every weekly shop theres a jar of it🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Does anybody else find it really odd that people have commented on her food haul vlog saying how happy it makes them and how much it cheers them up?! Really? 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Feel your pain same here especially upstairs with my 19 month old.
Chicks things down toilet or in bath
Thinks she's the andrex puppy
Trashes siblings rooms or takes things she shouldn't.
Empties clothes out of her draws.

glad to know
Feel your pain same here especially upstairs with my 19 month old.
Chicks things down toilet or in bath
Thinks she's the andrex puppy
Trashes siblings rooms or takes things she shouldn't.
Empties clothes out of her draws.
this!!! So how does char manage it with her 19 month old and the other 2?!

I have a 17 month all and can't do bugger all unless he naps, he makes a trail of destruction behind me! She must leave them with snacks and tv

Reactions: 3
Why did she not put her glasses on to read her meal plan? Would be so much better than her squinting through the whole thing.

Plenty of ‘treats’ this week!

Anyone else get sick of her repeating that Friday is ‘open’ for her and Sharky to decide what to have because it’s the weekend - we know Charl, you leave it open every week. Assume she’ll be going to Morrison’s for the Tapas bits ... 🙄

Reactions: 10
I’m still in disbelief that over 5k people are willing to watch a video about what someone else bought at the supermarket. As if doing my own food shopping isn’t tedious enough, why the duck would I want to know about hers? 😂

Reactions: 9
Charlatan Taylor #5 : loves ads, fads and showin' bill at his dads.

Charlatan Taylor #5: life with three is oh so twee! Will advertise anything as long as it's free!

Charlatan Taylor #5: loves her food, of which it shows, vlogging her toes and scrunching her nose.

Reactions: 16

Charlatan Taylor #5: life with three is oh so twee! Will advertise anything as long as it's free!

Charlatan Taylor #5: loves her food, of which it shows, vlogging her toes and scrunching her nose.
Love the second one 😂

Second one!

Here we go.. ham day vlog is up! I’m going to watch and play Charaltan Vlog Bingo going on all the suggestions of what’s going to be featured in the video 😆

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.