Charlotte Louise Taylor #4 Marriage is a yes! But where to find a size 13 dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so tempted to ask on her instagram questions: Anything you want to know about center parcs?..... Yeah how much does it cost? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
30CA7D1E-A99C-40A8-9FA4-1AE5556C640E.jpeg
Ohhhhhhhhhh a bit of drama now how will Charlotte Cope I note it’s not been deleted and some of her fans have stuck up for her under

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s becoming a grabby greedy witch 😡 anyone with any rapport with their audience wouldn’t take this job so close to Christmas. It’s a desperately difficult time of year financially for many families. Food banks are relied upon so heavily in the run up to Christmas, yet she pisses off on a free holiday. That’s. just so. lovely. She’s fucked up here, who is going to buy a holiday based on her recommendation at this time of year?! All she’s done is shown she doesn’t give a tit about anyone but her own spoilt family

Reactions: 15
Staying in an executive lodge 🙄 I'd say that cost well over a grand for a weekend at this time of year!

Reactions: 9
I asked her how much this weekend would have cost her. Surprisingly I didn’t get an answer 🙄

Love the way she keeps saying she is "working" with them...it's hardly hard work is it, a free family holiday😂

Reactions: 14
She’s becoming a grabby greedy witch 😡 anyone with any rapport with their audience wouldn’t take this job so close to Christmas. It’s a desperately difficult time of year financially for many families. Food banks are relied upon so heavily in the run up to Christmas, yet she pisses off on a free holiday. That’s. just so. lovely. She’s fucked up here, who is going to buy a holiday based on her recommendation at this time of year?! All she’s done is shown she doesn’t give a tit about anyone but her own spoilt family
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Spot on

Reactions: 5
Well looks like ''relatable charlotte'' has completely gone out the Window! Fancy carrying on like a two bob watch about have a cold and nearly dying last week to being in ''an up market lodge'' the next week! She is full of tit! And did I forget to mention SHE HASN'T PAID A CENT FOR THE ACCOMMODATION because its bleeping #gifted! Well you have indeed become the new Mrs Meldrum congrats Char, well done. greedy b#t#ch! :mad:

I've been the CP loads of times but her sickly sweet posts are even making me want to vomit in my mouth.

Reactions: 3
I’ve been to centre parcs frequently my whole life (I feel very very lucky). I don’t recognise the CP I know from her fake posts though. It’s so staged, that kind of holiday to me is freedom, bikes, animals, cosy fires, cooking food together. I don’t think any of us need someone like her going there simply to tell us vaguely about the cost when she has no idea, or about the accommodation. They have a website for that!
I’ll never understand the reasoning of these companies, I would be more inclined to support them if they gifted these trips to families in need, families who have never had a trip or have children in the hospital even.

In fact, if I was in Charlottes postition I would like to think I would instead offer the trip to someone from my town who deserves it more. I could still give the inane intel she has from the comfort of home.

Reactions: 16
I wonder how many of the questions she was 'asked' did she really ask herself to get the info in she needs to get paid!

Reactions: 3
She could blatantly afford to go and pay herself if she wanted too but she never does. Everyone licks her arse saying she’s a good mum when actually She does bugger all with them unless it’s for an ad or free.

Last edited:
Just watched the Christmas tag video and have to wonder what Mark’s mum and sister think of never getting to see him and the kids on Christmas Day? I get the impression it is just the two of them so seems awful to me that they are excluded in favour of every Tom, Dick and Harry in Lovely Charlotte’s family every. single. year. The excuse that “we can’t really leave here” because of Bill being at his Dad’s until midday doesn’t really cut it either - Preston is hardly far to get to if they left right away and better still, invite his mum and sister down! Bet they wonder what on earth he’s marrying into 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.