Charlotte Louise Taylor #4 Marriage is a yes! But where to find a size 13 dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I used to really like her. But it’s just gone down and down and this was the final straw. I cannot stand this circus that is YouTube and Instagram influencers any more. It’s all that’s wrong with the world. Her sheep can tell her she’s a fab Mum all they want, but her kids will dislike her for this in a few years. I guarantee it.

Reactions: 17
Just watched the Christmas tag video and have to wonder what Mark’s mum and sister think of never getting to see him and the kids on Christmas Day? I get the impression it is just the two of them so seems awful to me that they are excluded in favour of every Tom, Dick and Harry in Lovely Charlotte’s family every. single. year. The excuse that “we can’t really leave here” because of Bill being at his Dad’s until midday doesn’t really cut it either - Preston is hardly far to get to if they left right away and better still, invite his mum and sister down! Bet they wonder what on earth he’s marrying into 🙄
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 This 100%

Reactions: 2
This weekend is just making her go further downhill imo. If she was trying to advertise centre parks, she isn't doing a very good job. Surely top of everyone's list before they even consider booking somewhere is cost, but she isn't mentioning how much it would cost, how much extras are etc.

It's just turning into a braggy, look at me and my oh so perfect family having a perfect weekend. It's so sickly sweet and it's irritating to watch.

Yes she is a good mother, but let's be honest she isn't over and above anything. In fact, she rarely does much unless it's something she wants to do. The bonfires and village fetes, are all because she wants to go and feel 'nostalgic' the holidays are only when they are free, meals out are because she doesn't want to cook etc. Not very often you see her talk about rocking up at the local park or taking the kids all swimming as a family.

Her mask is slipping I think.

Reactions: 15
This weekend is just making her go further downhill imo. If she was trying to advertise centre parks, she isn't doing a very good job. Surely top of everyone's list before they even consider booking somewhere is cost, but she isn't mentioning how much it would cost, how much extras are etc.

It's just turning into a braggy, look at me and my oh so perfect family having a perfect weekend. It's so sickly sweet and it's irritating to watch.

Yes she is a good mother, but let's be honest she isn't over and above anything. In fact, she rarely does much unless it's something she wants to do. The bonfires and village fetes, are all because she wants to go and feel 'nostalgic' the holidays are only when they are free, meals out are because she doesn't want to cook etc. Not very often you see her talk about rocking up at the local park or taking the kids all swimming as a family.

Her mask is slipping I think.
it’s a slap in the face to her followers , vlogmas is usually the time to give back and make some “really lovely” festive content for the viewers that have supported her all year long .
Not our Charlotte she was clearly too busy for vlogmas as she had so many bloody Ads in the pipeline that she needed to work on and a holiday to prepare for ugh 😑
Selfish it’s a cash grab and her subscribers had better sit down and shut up,
I bet the ones she has bothered to put out were pre filmed , no wonder she couldn’t wait for October to end so she could decorate 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
I see she hasn’t replied to that negative comment on her photo. She usually jumps on negative comments before any of the positive ones because she can’t stand people not liking her. I’m guessing she’s pretending it’s not there so as not to ruin her perfect (#gifted) weekend away.

Reactions: 4
I am another one who used to genuinely really like her and look forward to her weekend vlogs. No more. The constant Ads / selling her kids is too much for me. Not relatable in any way. Smug as you like and actually makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong because my days aren't as happy and perfect as hers. If she calmed down the ads & featured some of the rubbishy parts of parenting, I'd potentially get back onboard, but it's just hacking me off now. When people say how much all these vloggers 'deserve' the holiday, words just fail me. Nurses working 12 hour shifts with no breaks, little sleep before starting the next shift, and for less money a month than Charl makes for 2 ads, it just sickens me :(

Reactions: 20
Don’t forget we’ve still got the #gifted CP tit show vlog to come, probably next Monday just in time for the week before Xmas you know to make us all feel even more crap and inadequate for working in our normal jobs to fit in around our expensive childcare to still not be able to afford the stuff that she advertises......but anyway it’s ok because she’ll put on that pathetic voice that she does and tell us how grateful she is. And yes I am jealous. Jealous of not being able to go away at least once this year but I can rest knowing that my children’s privacy is respected and that they are genuinely happy and grateful for everything they have.

Reactions: 14
I was jealous when she was gifted a Walt Disney World holiday staying on site too a couple of years ago.

I have always wondered how as its not like she has loads of subscribers 🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
I have had enough and unsubscribed; although there will always be a load of sheep saying how wonderful of a parent she is and how she so deserves all the freebies, I am thinking many other people will have also had enough & follow me in leaving! And yes, the pathetic, patronising voice she puts on when she says how she wishes all of us have a lovely day, and how no matter what we get/ do for our kids, it is ABSOLUTELY enough... just awful. No wonder Mark always looks miserable as sin.

I maybe be wrong but on her gifted holiday to France earlier in the year, didn’t she say that she was worried about the trip as she knows how lucky and privileged she is and so she was worried it may upset people-does anyone else remember that? Just wondering if she would address that this time around because I think she has definitely upped the amount of ads she does since the last gifted trip (anyone else absolutely hate the word ‘gifted’ now)

Reactions: 10
eyeshadow shades 'perfect for this time of year'...what the hell does that mean, she's nuts

'christmastime i have to get a red lip out' is she aware of how plain ridiculous she sounds here?

this time of the year
this time of the year
this time of the year

grow the hell up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.