Charlotte Louise Taylor #4 Marriage is a yes! But where to find a size 13 dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I launched/edited and managed 4 business magazines”

Load of shite.

If that was true she would have named the publications. You don’t big yourself up like that and not support it with an example of your work.
Not 100% certain, but I'm sure I can remember it being for charities or something.

Reactions: 1
Just marking my place in the thread. (y)

And here come the #ads. Her insta feed is just back to back #ads now.
My thoughts on the wedding, its going to be tacky and sickly.
Roll on wedding prep. I'm wondering how much of her content will be wedding #ads thrown in. God I can't wait :mad:

Reactions: 3
Today’s new Photo is sooo sweetly sick!! What’s concerned me more is Daisy has her eyes all screwed up!! That Mama needs to be doing her best to make sure that wee Girl’s Glasses stay on as much as possible! God knows when she first got them we heard all about it for days on end! Similar to the Hearing Aids recently 🤔
Nothing I can’t stand more than neglect on this level. It’s her bloody eyesight. She bangs on about her syndrome and struggles. She has passed this problem onto her child but won’t put the effort in to ensure she doesn’t struggle. It’s basic stuff, it really is. She’s too busy licking marks arse.

Just marking my place in the thread. (y)

And here come the #ads. Her insta feed is just back to back #ads now.
My thoughts on the wedding, its going to be tacky and sickly.
Roll on wedding prep. I'm wondering how much of her content will be wedding #ads thrown in. God I can't wait :mad:
I’m absolutely gutted that I got married where she claims to have found her venue 😭

Reactions: 6
lol. Latest grogery haul, where are the kids ''treats''? I think our Char has edited the tit out of this video because two packs of Halloween biscuits for three children for a week doesn't seem right from the treat queen.

Nothing I can’t stand more than neglect on this level. It’s her bloody eyesight. She bangs on about her syndrome and struggles. She has passed this problem onto her child but won’t put the effort in to ensure she doesn’t struggle. It’s basic stuff, it really is. She’s too busy licking marks arse.

I’m absolutely gutted that I got married where she claims to have found her venue 😭
Well the Wedding Venue was one of the most beautiful places I have seen. Look on the bright side your Wedding photos must be beautiful and classy. I may not like a lot of stuff Char does but this venue is a 10/10 for me. (y)

Reactions: 4
Food video definitely edited. It’s half term week you’re not telling me she’s not got a stash of “treats” from her order? 🤨 less fondling or food but ffs you don’t need to tap the box 5 times to explain you’ve bought spring rolls or whatever they were.

Reactions: 7
Is it awful that on her newest post about getting her hair done I am desperate to comment about her comb over and how bad her hair needs sorting 🙈
Her hair has always bothered me. She doesn’t know how to style it at all, it always looks so tatty. I don’t know why she insists on keeping it so long and ratty.

Reactions: 2
Is it me or does mark look really sinister and creepy on the gulliver's photo??!!!

I can’t believe she referred to herself as ‘one of the UK’s leading parenting and lifestyle bloggers and vloggers’! What a joke! She only has 57k followers, there are people with millions and she counts herself among them 😂

• Haha
Because I can’t sleep and love dragging up an old video. Anyone remember this? She’s so flirtatious with him it makes me uncomfortable 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She said the kids can have dippers for dinner and William shouts '' that's because you're the best mummy ever" how much did mummy pay you to say that hah

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Because I can’t sleep and love dragging up an old video. Anyone remember this? She’s so flirtatious with him it makes me uncomfortable 😬

Wow, how embarrassing. Such a bad actress! Why does she feel the need to giggle like a little girl one minute and then pout and stare at him with doe eyes the next?! She asks so many silly questions which makes her look a bit stupid.

I see yet another picture today of Daisy screwing her 👀 up!!! She was prescribed 👓 for a reason!!!!!! This is sooooo wrong as a Mother to not make sure that you do the right thing by your Child!!

Reactions: 5
Haha that video. Her family look so awkward, like rabbits in head lights. That was really uncomfortable to watch.

I've not had my glasses on much today as I left them on my dresser then left for work... When I got home I had the most horrendous headache from screwing my eyes up all day 🤦‍♀️ Surely wee daisy must get the same? I do think Charlotte is a good mum (selling the kids image in ads aside!) But I do wish she'd be a bit firmer and more parenty!
If daisy doesn't want to wear her glasses... Insist? You're the parent? Explain and explain and explain again.

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t seem to be wearing hers much now either, though 🤷🏼‍♀️ So clearly doesn’t see it as that important?

I noticed she never seems to wear her glasses, I know she said they hurt her but that’s just getting used to them and loosening them 🤷🏼‍♀️ You can tell she needs them because of all the squinting

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.