Charlotte Louise Taylor #4 Marriage is a yes! But where to find a size 13 dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you ever wonder if we give Mark too much credit? I sometimes wonder if he's as blank as a vegan's order in Five Guys, and is actually thinking he's hit the jackpot.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey guys! Just wanted to drop in and show some love on here. Most of you are aware of even a small snippet of some of the disgusting and severe trolling our family has been the subject of for most of the past 18 months. Neither Sarah nor myself have ever spoken about the level of harassment we receive daily - but if we were to, the world would be shocked. And I’m tired. Not one person in the world no matter who they are - should ever have to live like Sarah and I do behind the scenes. But I’m not here to drone on about that. I’m here because I saw a post made on here last night by one of said trolls - making all sorts of claims about having seen the “light” and posting lies and fake facts as if they were real. This is the problem Sarah and I face on a daily. Trolls that literally thing they’re untouchable and that they can do and say what they want without consequence. These people - the majority of which must be severely unhinged to do what they do on a daily - state false truths and lies as if they are fact. That’s the problem we have faced for the past 18 months or so now. And I am sick and tired of it. Like I said I’m not here to talk about that - Sarah and I are dealing with these people in the right way - the legal way. But I couldn’t not say something on here after seeing that ridiculous post made last night by one of these such people. The type of people that constantly - everyday do everything they can to make sure we (as a business) fail - and our children (the ones you all look up to and love through our videos) are made homeless. We loose our home - the girls are taken from their schools and their security that they love. And the Ingham Family is no more. That’s ultimately what they’re trying to do in making the statements they do and the videos and the tweets. It’s utterly disgusting. And I for one and sick of having to sit back and say nothing - just because I broadcast my life on YouTube. Because ultimately what they’re trolling of myself and Sarah does - its an attempt to ruin not just my life, or Sarahs life. But it’s an attempt to destroy and ruin our children’s lives too. These people are the lowest of the low. The worst type of attention seekers/drama followers and I hope that anyone on here reading this can see that for exactly what it is. No doubt there’s a few of those people in and amongst the loyal IFAM in here - that will have this screen shot and posted on their “forums” in a minute. But for all of you that do support Sarah and myself. Keep this in this forum - where it’s meant to be and show Sarah and myself some love and respect by doing so. Big love to you all. Thank you for the support you all show and have shown our family as always 🙏🏻

Just posted by Chris, new member of the Facebook Ingham support group.

Why is this on Charlotte's thread?

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or does she put full stops half way through a sentence🙄..... Exactly where a comma should be.

Reactions: 7
Her new ad - that’s the problem right there for all these floggers those kids aren’t just involved like you could argue the tesco one last week for Halloween was - her kids are being used as models - dressed up and are advertising a product - shots like that don’t take 2 minutes the kids would have been working weather she likes to admit it or not - sadly they think they are playing but it’s for their mother to earn money , yes you could argue she’s earning money for her family but at what cost - it’s just so wrong - they have no rights

• Sad
Reactions: 9
A journalist?!!!!
Apparently Journalism is what she got her degree in. But like many have said on this thread, she seems to write like a GCSE English student. And she dreams of writing a book! So she keeps mentioning (hoping the offers will flood in). I can’t imagine much worse than reading a book written by her. No doubt it’d be some bloody awful romance novel with lots of “She was giddy as a kipper!” (Seriously what the actual EFF was that phrase all about?!)

Reactions: 4
Apparently Journalism is what she got her degree in. But like many have said on this thread, she seems to write like a GCSE English student. And she dreams of writing a book! So she keeps mentioning (hoping the offers will flood in). I can’t imagine much worse than reading a book written by her. No doubt it’d be some bloody awful romance novel with lots of “She was giddy as a kipper!” (Seriously what the actual EFF was that phrase all about?!)
Ah.

getting a degree in it is a world away from being an actual journalist!

did she ever actually work in the industry?

would be interesting to read some of her work if so....!!

Is it awful that on her newest post about getting her hair done I am desperate to comment about her comb over and how bad her hair needs sorting 🙈

Reactions: 3
Is it awful that on her newest post about getting her hair done I am desperate to comment about her comb over and how bad her hair needs sorting 🙈
I honestly think she would look so much better if she had her hair cut shorter into a long bob/graduated bob with lots of layering and some low lights.
It would make her hair look thicker and I think it would suit her.
The long, straggly hair with the extreme side parting does nothing for her. It doesn’t suit her, it just highlights how thin her hair is.

Reactions: 8
I honestly think she would look so much better if she had her hair cut shorter into a long bob/graduated bob with lots of layering and some low lights.
It would make her hair look thicker and I think it would suit her.
The long, straggly hair with the extreme side parting does nothing for her. It doesn’t suit her, it just highlights how thin her hair is.
Exactly this! The parting is SO WEIRD like she hiding baldness

Ah.

Positive she did yes. It's how she met her prince charming Mark!
I cannot remember exactly, but I am sure she was something to do with a magazine??!

Positive she did yes. It's how she met her prince charming Mark!
I cannot remember exactly, but I am sure she was something to do with a magazine??!
Today’s new Photo is sooo sweetly sick!! What’s concerned me more is Daisy has her eyes all screwed up!! That Mama needs to be doing her best to make sure that wee Girl’s Glasses stay on as much as possible! God knows when she first got them we heard all about it for days on end! Similar to the Hearing Aids recently 🤔

Ah.

Here’s some info from her blog, I just had a quick google

Here’s some info from her blog, I just had a quick google

“I launched/edited and managed 4 business magazines”

Load of shite.

If that was true she would have named the publications. You don’t big yourself up like that and not support it with an example of your work.

She bigs herself up a hell of a lot in that post considering the ‘little ole me’ persona she puts across in her videos 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.