Charlotte Louise Taylor #4 Marriage is a yes! But where to find a size 13 dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And shes happy for people to know her business, when the business is charitable!

Her mum has weighed in now!
Oh my god. How utterly embarrassing. The woman is 31 and her Mum is fighting her battles for her? Honestly can’t wait for this tit show that is ‘influencers’ to come crumbling down. “Be more Charlotte”.... duck off. I’d rather not sell my kids on the internet thanks Karen.

Reactions: 13
I was always told that donating or kind gestures should not be used to show off. If you made a song and dance about it you weren’t really doing a nice thing-you just wanted to be SEEN to be doing something nice.🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s beyond embarrassing that her mother is trying to defend her on there! Jesus Christ. Charlotte is a grown woman in her 30s and this is HER JOB!!!! Would her Mam be running down to jump to her defence if she worked in an office and someone questioned what she was doing?! It’s pathetic.

Reactions: 6
You would think that these vloggers would have learnt from the whole Meldrum fiasco-viewers will get sick of ads, I find the more and more ads you do the more unrelatable you become and the more out of touch to the real world you become. Charlotte is doing soooo many ads, and I’m sick to death of the excuse ‘I’ve got an extension and wedding to pay for’ everyone has got things to pay for, that is life, but when you do ad after ad after ad it’s just greedy

Reactions: 11
So her mums commented on her video now telling her she deserves it...ffs how?! What’s she done to deserve yet another trip?

Reactions: 6
As soon as you advertise you've donated anything, you're doing it for your ego and your ego alone!

Be more Chatlotte?! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
This is the whole problem with Charlotte, she clearly has parents who don’t actually expect her to ever WORK a day in her life. She gets a pat on the back for taking the kids to school and wandering round Waitrose. It’s not exactly much to be proud of as a parent is it.

Reactions: 7
Why not just donate & not tell anyone about it... if the sole reason for wanting to donate is truly to give something back...

Reactions: 9
Another nit picking about the vlog. She’s grateful to get the opportunity to go there with her kids with what she does......what is it that she does? I mean honestly. Posts on Instagram and creates videos. I’m sorry but I still just don’t see it as a job.

Reactions: 7
We all like a bit of tradition and nostalgia but charl is next level. Everything is "when I am old I'll remember these days". "Best days of our lives" "making memories" and "I want my Grandkids to remember that Granny Charlotte started this tradition". It's like an obsession. I think she would benefit from a bit of mindfulness and enjoy the moment in private but that can't happen since her 'career' is staging and recording every bloody second . It can't be good for her mental health. That's why all these influencers end up bat tit crazy. I really hope her kids do have nice memories of growing up but I wouldn't be surprised if they resent the lack of privacy.

Reactions: 5
As soon as you advertise you've donated anything, you're doing it for your ego and your ego alone!

Be more Chatlotte?! 😂😂😂
This needs to be written on the post!!!! She needs to be liked and everyone to think she's amazing. Why not donate the center parcs trip to a family that are going through a terrible terrible time, they could do a review and she could post it on their behalf. Naaaaah though, she gets trips and holidays gifted but noticed how she hasn't given away one of her 5 trips away even though she said on her latest post she doesn't like to keep excessive stuff they don't need. Funny how you can pick and chose what you want to be kind with. Fake fake fake.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.