Charlotte Louise Taylor #4 Marriage is a yes! But where to find a size 13 dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forget we’ve still got the #gifted CP tit show vlog to come, probably next Monday just in time for the week before Xmas you know to make us all feel even more crap and inadequate for working in our normal jobs to fit in around our expensive childcare to still not be able to afford the stuff that she advertises......but anyway it’s ok because she’ll put on that pathetic voice that she does and tell us how grateful she is. And yes I am jealous. Jealous of not being able to go away at least once this year but I can rest knowing that my children’s privacy is respected and that they are genuinely happy and grateful for everything they have.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 1
Make us all feel a bit shite charl that we didnt take a trip to centerparks to visit santa claus. Cheers charlotte 🙄

Reactions: 8
This weekend is just making her go further downhill imo. If she was trying to advertise centre parks, she isn't doing a very good job. Surely top of everyone's list before they even consider booking somewhere is cost, but she isn't mentioning how much it would cost, how much extras are etc.

It's just turning into a braggy, look at me and my oh so perfect family having a perfect weekend. It's so sickly sweet and it's irritating to watch.

Yes she is a good mother, but let's be honest she isn't over and above anything. In fact, she rarely does much unless it's something she wants to do. The bonfires and village fetes, are all because she wants to go and feel 'nostalgic' the holidays are only when they are free, meals out are because she doesn't want to cook etc. Not very often you see her talk about rocking up at the local park or taking the kids all swimming as a family.

Her mask is slipping I think.
She’s already moaning bleeping about having to edit the experience and will no doubt moan about having to get back into the swing of things with all her washing etc (as we all know she loves a washing mashing segment in her vlogs)! Such a princess. I’m sick of the christmas card perfect photos too aswell she’s only gonna get worse the closer we get to Xmas..... it’s gonna be like Xmas threw up all over her 😭😭😭😭

Mark the the wedding breakfast
Howling! He’s such a corpse bless him x

Reactions: 5
I was just coming on to mention the washing. Poor Charlotte. Just had a lovely weekend away that lots of people could only dream about affording at this time of year but she is still going to moan about the amount of washing she has to do 🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
I really don’t understand the need to moan about laundry?

you throw some in the machine & switch it on. You take it out and hang it up to dry/put some in the tumble. Fold and put away when dry.

it’s not hard. The world isn’t going to fall of its axis if some of it’s not done today.

She seriously needs to get out more.

Reactions: 9
Is she giving away a used make up palette?

If you look at the shades in the top right corner if definitely looks used? Maybe that’s the norm with these influencers but if it is then I find that disgusting!!

Reactions: 2
Is she giving away a used make up palette?

If you look at the shades in the top right corner if definitely looks used? Maybe that’s the norm with these influencers but if it is then I find that disgusting!!
Yes, it 100% has been used.

What is she playing at?!!!!!! You don’t give away make up or toiletries that have been used?!

Lordy. How grim.

Reactions: 5
Yes, it 100% has been used.

What is she playing at?!!!!!! You don’t give away make up or toiletries that have been used?!

Lordy. How grim.
I’m assuming that’s her palette she shows in the video but has bought a new one for a giveaway. I don’t think she would be *that* stupid/disgusting.

Reactions: 6
Oh gosh I hope she has some decency and buys a new palette to give away! I feel really let down by Charlotte-does that sound stupid? 6 months ago she was a lot more relatable and down to earth I think, but she’s slowly become more and more like the new Meldrum 😔 she should rein the ads in and go back to being more humble and relatable

Reactions: 8
Does anyone find she says "typically" too much 🙄
Along the same lines, (and I realise how nit-picky this is!), she says the word "but" a lot! Its usually this over emphasized "BUT". Difficult to describe, BUT, once you notice it, it will always stand out 😂

I may have taken my irritation with Charlotte to another level.....BUT, I cant help it 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For me it’s the way she says “hello everyone, hope your all having a really good day...”
and she says it almost like she’s apologising for it - she screws her face up and just looks completely uncomfortable.
Weird.

Reactions: 10
She screws her face up an awful lot in general. I don’t think I’ve ever known anyone with such an expressive face.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.