Charlotte Louise Taylor #4 Marriage is a yes! But where to find a size 13 dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My lodge didn't look like that at Sherwood! Agree most people couldn't afford a break right before xmas but what about the annual leave! Most working mums are lucky to have Christmas eve off! Mark must have been on one of his 'special fridays' 🤣

Reactions: 8
Charlotte the CHARLATAN

----a person falsely claiming to have a special knowledge or skill.
"a self-confessed con artist and charlatan

Reactions: 6
erm...should she be filming other peoples kids in their swimwear and uploading it?

• Angry
Reactions: 7
This is the whole problem with Charlotte, she clearly has parents who don’t actually expect her to ever WORK a day in her life. She gets a pat on the back for taking the kids to school and wandering round Waitrose. It’s not exactly much to be proud of as a parent is it.
I’m pretty sure she mentioned waaaay back (I’ve been a subscriber from the very early days when I actually liked her) that her parents helped her buy the house too. I think she’s a bit of a spoilt brat to be honest.

Reactions: 11
I’m pretty sure she mentioned waaaay back (I’ve been a subscriber from the very early days when I actually liked her) that her parents helped her buy the house too. I think she’s a bit of a spoilt brat to be honest.
Yep she did! She's actually a greedy selfish little brat. I always get the feeling her brother doesn't like her much, maybe it's because she's goody two shoes and the fave. Genuinely can't believe her mum got involved on her grown daughters Instagram page. I would be so embarrassed if I was her.

Yep she did! She's actually a greedy selfish little brat. I always get the feeling her brother doesn't like her much, maybe it's because she's goody two shoes and the fave. Genuinely can't believe her mum got involved on her grown daughters Instagram page. I would be so embarrassed if I was her.
maybe it’s the syndrome! Charl was probs bullied again school? For having glasses and hearing aids?

Reactions: 2
I think most people in the thread liked her at the beginning. As soon as the money and #ad work comes flying in they simply show their true colours.
Didn't she buy the house with her ex-partner?

Oh my the lastest thumbnail! What was she thinking"? :oops:
Now that is total laziness Char. If I sponsored that video i would be demanding my money back. She has excellent computer skills. She knows how to edit thumbnails probably. Lazy Lazy Lazy creature :mad:.
Update: Can you believe she has changed this thumbnail immediately after you posted it! And char doesn't read this thread, really!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Her instagram story posting about wishing her old kindle still worked....is that a hint Charlotte or possibly heads up to us lot to let us know that soon you’ll be declaring that you’ve been gifted a new kindle???

Free holiday plus ads on the vlog about it raking in the thousands as the views rack up...not just Charlotte but all of these folk are so utterly unrelatable to your average struggling family yet they get all these simpering/ praising comments galore! I do not get it.

Reactions: 4
I always find it funny how she can waffle on about literally anything 🙈 in the vlog talking about how great the landing space is 😳 char come on, we know you love to romanticise things, but it’s a landing, it’s a space fit for purpose. There really isn’t much else to say about it so just carry on and show us the rest of the magical lodge 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
I've noticed her likes on posts have dramatically dropped, I reckon that's why she donated, to boost it back up. People like us (with more than 1 brain cell) would know theres a reason, not because she's kind. If she was kind she would donate throughout the year. I can't imagine she does, let's be honest if she did she would let every person know.... And why post it this time on Instagram? Oh I know why. I'm seriously sick of her, infact I find her worse than the meldrums in some way, at least they stick up for themselves Charlotte is passive aggressive but dresses it up to still be kind. It doesn't wash with me charlaton.

maybe it’s the syndrome! Charl was probs bullied again school? For having glasses and hearing aids?
Or being an absolute drip and teachers pet

Reactions: 9
She has deleted quite a few comments off that post including one which said she should look a little more in to who the Salvation Army support and what they stand for. Which is weird because she initially "liked" the comment.

Reactions: 3
Yes, I can stomach the Meldrums more than her because I absolutely can’t STAND passive aggressive people. She is such a fence sitter with no backbone who can’t handle the fact that (a lot) of people now don’t like her. Tries to portray this perfect person to the world and she’s far from it. Haven’t watched the vlog yet because I know it’ll probably put me in a bad mood 😂

Eurgh, her need to be liked and passive aggressiveness does my head in!!
If someone comments on her post something slightly negative, instead of a passive aggressive, snotty reply or getting her mum to stick up for her (seriously? At 31??) She should take a leaf out of Katie Ellison's book and say "Oh I'm sorry if it looks that way,it's not my intention at all and I'll take your comments on board".

I'm not saying Katie Ellison is everything and influencer should be as she's a bit vanilla for my taste and "too nice" but she really is a good example of responding to comments and doing ads well!

I really think Charlotte has got greedy and has lost herself which is a shame because she was my favourite at one point!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.