Charlotte Louise Taylor #4 Marriage is a yes! But where to find a size 13 dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Reactions: 1
Make us all feel a bit shite charl that we didnt take a trip to centerparks to visit santa claus. Cheers charlotte

Reactions: 8
She’s already moaning fucking about having to edit the experience and will no doubt moan about having to get back into the swing of things with all her washing etc (as we all know she loves a washing mashing segment in her vlogs)! Such a princess. I’m sick of the christmas card perfect photos too aswell she’s only gonna get worse the closer we get to Xmas..... it’s gonna be like Xmas threw up all over her

Mark the the wedding breakfast
Howling! He’s such a corpse bless him x

Reactions: 5
I was just coming on to mention the washing. Poor Charlotte. Just had a lovely weekend away that lots of people could only dream about affording at this time of year but she is still going to moan about the amount of washing she has to do

Reactions: 11
I really don’t understand the need to moan about laundry?

you throw some in the machine & switch it on. You take it out and hang it up to dry/put some in the tumble. Fold and put away when dry.

it’s not hard. The world isn’t going to fall of its axis if some of it’s not done today.

She seriously needs to get out more.

Reactions: 9
Is she giving away a used make up palette?

If you look at the shades in the top right corner if definitely looks used? Maybe that’s the norm with these influencers but if it is then I find that disgusting!!

Reactions: 2
Is she giving away a used make up palette?

If you look at the shades in the top right corner if definitely looks used? Maybe that’s the norm with these influencers but if it is then I find that disgusting!!
Yes, it 100% has been used.

What is she playing at?!!!!!! You don’t give away make up or toiletries that have been used?!

Lordy. How grim.

Reactions: 5
Yes, it 100% has been used.

What is she playing at?!!!!!! You don’t give away make up or toiletries that have been used?!

Lordy. How grim.
I’m assuming that’s her palette she shows in the video but has bought a new one for a giveaway. I don’t think she would be *that* stupid/disgusting.

Reactions: 6
Oh gosh I hope she has some decency and buys a new palette to give away! I feel really let down by Charlotte-does that sound stupid? 6 months ago she was a lot more relatable and down to earth I think, but she’s slowly become more and more like the new Meldrum she should rein the ads in and go back to being more humble and relatable

Reactions: 8
Does anyone find she says "typically" too much
Along the same lines, (and I realise how nit-picky this is!), she says the word "but" a lot! Its usually this over emphasized "BUT". Difficult to describe, BUT, once you notice it, it will always stand out

I may have taken my irritation with Charlotte to another level.....BUT, I cant help it

Reactions: 6
For me it’s the way she says “hello everyone, hope your all having a really good day...”
and she says it almost like she’s apologising for it - she screws her face up and just looks completely uncomfortable.
Weird.

Reactions: 10
She screws her face up an awful lot in general. I don’t think I’ve ever known anyone with such an expressive face.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.