Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Woodoo

Chatty Member
Charl saying she’s got a small waist is the funniest thing I’ve heard all year 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine having a private moment in church to remember your recently deceased grandad and then discover your own SISTER has posted it on her open Insta account. She is truly vile and will use ANY situation for likes and engagement. Despicable.
Charlotte doesn’t even know where it was 😵💫. Totally bizarre and a huge breach of privacy

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
There’s just no need to mention parents evening, I always find it a bit odd. Like yeah tell grandparents or whatever but nobody else really gives a shit and it’s quite astounding chow all this kids have amazing parents evenings. Nobody ever says they were disappointed and x is at the bottom of the class in all areas.

• Haha

ivebeenherebefore

She hasn’t liked or replied to any of the comments on her narcissistic YouTube video. That’s how I know she’s fake and wants attention. If she was genuinely upset by it and wanted support, she would have appreciated the followers (read sheep 👀) who have shown her that. But she hasn’t. Because she thrives on attention.

gummy-bear

VIP Member
I go to the gym 4-5 times a week and have for years (not a flex just good routine!) I have never ever referred to myself as a gym girlie and never will. I’m mortified for her 😂

• Haha

ImDavidBrent

Chatty Member
IMG_6317.jpeg

You deserve it, you really do! This is literally Charlotte’s day everyday (although who knows with the vibrator 🤢). And she receives compliments from strangers more than she gives out.

IMG_6318.jpeg

Charlotte you stop and give yourself credit at least 5 times a day!!!
we’ve seen the video footage, you look exactly the same.

• Sick

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I’m all for kids chilling out over the holidays and there are many families where money it really tight, there are however lots of things to do that don’t cost much.. Charlotte however literally earns money off her children, the least she can do is spend some on them!

Booklover

VIP Member
Boo fucking hoo! What about enforcing boundaries for your kids eh Charl? But they're good for using in ads though.
And all those comments on that recent YouTube vlog from genuine followers were all deleted and none were addressed.
So the pity party for one act is tiresome. Get another job if you can't hack it online or handle criticism. Bore off.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Veronica

Chatty Member
That tea for Bill is terrible!! He's 12...I have a girl the same age...she's slim and active but eats way way more than that!

• Sad

Plagueemmi

She walks like my fucking gran, padding and waddling along 😂 Didn’t she last year that her milkshake brings her boy to the yard 😂😂 Well those fucking milkmaid dresses won’t bring anyone to any yard 😂
Looking at that screenshot it looks like she needs to size up in her shoes as well as her clothes. Toes aren’t meant to hit the floor when you’re wearing sandals 😂

• Haha

ImDavidBrent

Chatty Member
Oh please pass me the vommy bucket 🤢

The post about the Nana being brave 🙄 Of course I feel for her but the amount that size 23 spews out just makes me sick!!! (I wonder if she had permission from her brother to post that picture) 🙄

How she’s learning to live with her grief!!!!

Try nursing two parents with MND & Huntingtons Disease and then you’ll know what grief is like for many of us!!!!!

Lastly, the post about the shitty Nut #Ad is another reason why I’d love to 🥊 her.
People leaving comments and likes need to give their heads a wobble!!!!

As you were ♥
She’s made this moment her brother had all about HER. “I I I I I, me me me me me”. She’s not even there! Latching on his personal moment for her to bring up how she’s feeling! 😡
---
She 100% removed that post down to poor engagement and re uploaded and went on about it to get folk to like it.
💯 this!! The company were probably unhappy with the little engagement. Embarrassing she’s begging people to like and comment.

• Heart

ImDavidBrent

Chatty Member
The “we’re so proud of you” card. I bet she’s written a few of those cards to herself 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha

ImDavidBrent

Chatty Member
How she purposely leaves Bills dad out is so sad. Her and Mark were beaming afterwards. I am a step parent and have all the feelings of proudness towards my step son but I have also seen what her behaviour can do to a dad and it's horrible.
I thought the same! I get Mark would be proud to he’s been in his life since he was a baby. But the way she talks you’d Mark was the actual dad or his real dad played no part in his life. I hope he got to go to the parents evening too.

always reminds me how much she use to cry and whinge every weekend it was Bills turn to go to his dads. Yes it’s sad you’ll be without him for the weekend but you remain upbeat in front of your child and remind yourself it’s good he gets to have that relationship with his dad too. After all it’s her who booted him out to move Mark in.

GhostHoward

VIP Member
I work over my lunch hour (30mins) so I can get home earlier for my kids. She waits until they’re home to do normal household things she could do when they’re at school.

As a mum of 3 seeing her posts and reels on insta makes me feel so angry …… she shows an unrealistic view of motherhood …. A glorious summers day with the table set for breakfast , dogs running around and children nearly dressed playing lovely together …. She just shows small snippets to make it seem her life is perfect when really what happens is you chuck the kids bowl of sugary cereal , a piece of toast …. Battle to get them dressed for them to look homeless an hour after then fighting over what game they will play 🤣
I’m also a mother of three and I don’t feel Charlotte’s looks perfect at all. Her children look like tramps and she feeds them total shite. I also don’t chuck my children a bowl of sugary cereal in the morning despite the fact I work full time now. Those poor children get the bare minimum despite the fact they do the heavy lifting for their mother’s instagram side hustle. They barely get a home cooked meal despite the fact their (step)father is apparently quite happy to cook their mother elaborate meals once a week

• Heart

Booklover

VIP Member
Kids in pyjamas BEFORE 4pm?!?!?!?!
It's Friday, it's half term, and it's not dark until nearly 9. But of course the Taylor kids are in pyjamas at 4pm!!!!! Why though? They'd normally be at cricket Friday evening, so they clearly have the energy to do an activity on a Friday. Why can't the bone idle, unemployed fucker let them outside to play, or go to the park or walk the dog! Nah, chuck them in pjs, so they can be shoved out of the way for her and Frank's love-in at the earliest opportunity. 🤮
When I think back to when mine were her kid's age, they'd have thought it weird to get into night clothes straight after school. Mine were straight out into the garden or calling over the fence to see if next door could come in and play. And by Bill's age they were out the front playing in the street.
It's so bizarre what she does.

• Heart

Loubell83

VIP Member
Sorry I’m just really cynical, but if there is a chance that influencers would be blacked out for not showing support for Palestine on their socials then she would be absolutely terrified of that happening. Remember when her insta went down for a bit and it was like the end of the world.
God I remember when she lost her Instagram and she mourned like a loved one had died. Then she started posting on her inactive home account 🤣
---
I went and looked at the pictures she posted when her main account was down because I remember them being horrendous - just for us all to have a trip down memory lane 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

ImDavidBrent

Chatty Member
According to a comment she made to someone on her latest post Daisy bought herself an outfit from M&S with her birthday money. Only way the poor kid can buy herself some nice decent clothes is using her own money.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16