Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tamara

VIP Member
...and they also went out to dinner alone in Manchester before Daisy performed in the Young Voices concert! So that's at least twice then!! The posing and pouting! :sick:
She would look better if she had a full fringe as it looks like she has bold head at the front.

Reactions: 3

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Wonder if she went off piste with the beer board idea. They might not want to be explicitly linked to alcohol consumption possibly? Or is there even different advertising rules around that?
I didn’t see the ad but you are not allowed to advertise alcohol with children in the ad so if her kids were in it and she was drinking Prosecco it’ll be banned

• Wow

Blondie

VIP Member
She chooses pizza because she knows it's easy and mummy's had a hard a day, she really has. Daisy knows she has to make life easy for her mum and there will be pizzas in the freezer that can be cooked in 8 minutes. It isn't what Daisy wants at all, it's what Daisy knows her mum wants to cook and by keeping her mum happy they don't have to walk around on eggshells for the evening.
Yes god forbid she asked for anything "fancy" or more filling like a jacket potato!! Too much trouble for mid size

ct22

she reminds me of that sadie queen , cooks separate meals and her kids are on tins of meatballs most nights :LOL:

Blondie

VIP Member
So they weren’t long home and they had been away from early and that poor dog has been left all day!!!!

Then she’s walking to the Shops when she could have gotten the eldest to come and bring the dog out!!!

So we all know she reads this so….. Snuffleupagus, stop trying to pass of your fellas triumph as your own!! Secondly, your kids are the age now that they should be able to walk and enjoy a day out without it being an Ad/Gifted!!! Lastly, why the feck did you get that beautiful Dog???? You do nothing with him, his coat always looks tatty and knotted and he needs walked so much more than you’re doing!!!!
God that still is So bad!!!

Blondie

VIP Member
Wooooahhh…mug shot!

View attachment 2881868

that photo is still completely filtered though!!

I can sleep peacefully tonight now I know what Charls colours are! I don’t know about all you, but it’s been all I can think about! Poor soul must have always been so puzzled why she didn’t suit a red lip and now she knows 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 praise the Lord! What a blessing!
these people charging that much for a “colour reading” are having an absolute laugh all the way to the bank at these silly sheep’s expense.
I think we should all have that as our new profile picture

• Haha

Hello its me

VIP Member
I was a pretty skinny child in school and even my legs/arms/body didn’t ever look that thin. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a child so skinny it’s so sad. My friends child is quite slim, again, nothing like Daisy and the doctors have given them milkshake things to have daily and a list of foods to give him.

She doesn’t give a shit about her children, how someone can be obese through pure greed but have children that look like that is harrowing.

If she was a parent in a council house not working I bet someone would be concerned for her children, but not our charl’ she can do no wrong
And even if it was flagged to SS all they do is look in the fridge/cupboards to see if there's food. And that house is coming down with food so they'd do nothing.
---
Massive safeguarding concern there Charlotte…we all know that cricket is on a Friday night and she’s posted pictures of their cricket uniform with the badges very clear.
It only takes one dodgy person to turn up on a Friday night which not only would affect her children but all of the other children who are attending
At this point I feel like she does this type of stuff on pure badness, it's like she's hoping something will happen

Last edited:

Tootoo

Chatty Member
Bugger! So nobody is proud of me? Back to lurking I go! 😆
If you didn’t post it on social media it didn’t happen and therefore your adoring public (80 year olds going to keep fit) cannot be proud of you.

JL8828

Calling herself Char 🤮🤮🤮 Christ get a grip. Nauseating. I hope she doesn’t see Lily Pebbles’ stories today that will be it f****ing ALL 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
Oh FFS we are back on to the Grandad again and her waffling sympathy shit 😡
Before he passed away him or Nanna were never mentioned and now she’s making out that they were super close and saw each other all the time!!!!
i

Hello its me

VIP Member
was thinking the same thing! What’s she going to use as an excuse when his arthritis kicks in! Say he gets growing pains like Mark.
She probably will drs kept telling me my daughter pain was growing pains (been having them since 3 she's 11 now) she's just recently been diagnosed with juvenile arthritis in every joint in her lower body! So because he doesn't have an official diagnosis drs will more than likely say growing pains