Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jade33

VIP Member
All the influence twat hold those stupid little microphones, honestly, she is such a follower! She’s so pissed talking about the bee sting, her eyes are bloodshot. she really is a massive Twat.
How dare you! That's her hayfever eyes! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

feefifofum

I never realised how grey her hair is at the front! Can't really see it her most recent meal plan video. Surprised she hasn't tried to make it into content yet 🙄

ImDavidBrent

Chatty Member
She probably will drs kept telling me my daughter pain was growing pains (been having them since 3 she's 11 now) she's just recently been diagnosed with juvenile arthritis in every joint in her lower body! So because he doesn't have an official diagnosis drs will more than likely say growing pains
aww bless her!

EmCheese

VIP Member
I think the posters son is an adult not a child, she said the pub is the place they go before going for a night out in Manchester.
Oh fair enough. Still, hope my kids don’t talk about people that way when they’re adults either. I know we criticise all sorts here on this anonymous site but we only discuss Charl’s weight because she so clearly lies about it.

Anyway very happy to move back on to talking about milkmaid Charl now

• Haha

Elmoo

VIP Member
I’m sure those machines have in built programs that alter the speed/resistance for you to make it an actual work out

Reactions: 1