Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GhostHoward

VIP Member
He does look broken, usually. I find it hard to have sympathy when he should stand up to her over the kids. (God eh, If shes a controlling fucktard, insisting he cooks for her on Thursday then he should refuse unless he also is able to cook a nutritious meal for the kids or leave and give them a life free from neglect 50% of the time).

Reactions: 4

Effeffess

Chatty Member
A new jumper for Charlotte? Selfie to show off.
No it doesn't look nice. But more money spent on herself.
I notice she's not been showing what the kids have been having for tea etc for a while!
The jumper is from TikTok shop, everyone and their dog has been flogging these lately - expect to see her on TikTok soon selling them for commission. No doubt she sized up again...

For a “journalist”, she doesn’t know many words does she? She will literally use the word proud to describe anything, she’s a sad and lonely woman.
The bit that got me was her saying that when she dyed her hair blonde, it didn’t suit her complexion and eye colour as well as her darker hair. Well Charlotte, that’s because your darker hair is your natural hair and genetically, they’re all supposed to suit each other! Idiot.
Wait…what?

Hello its me

VIP Member
And yes neglecting Stans obvious Sticklers syndrome is inexcusable. It's going to get worse as he gets older and he's going to suffer with no support. It's also more noticeable
Can anyone remember the time she turned the death of Jonathan larson around to talk about her sticklers? You'd think that would of gave her a massive kick up the ass to sort help for stan since he died from a undiagnosed connective tissue disorder which stickers is!

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Jesus christ frank standing there like the creepy serial killer he Is. His reflection genuinely startled me
He always looks so drawn and grey and a bit grubby. Also Charl, gardener extraordinaire, maybe pick the weeds out of the kids play area? And while we are at it, Stan needs some help with his wrists!
---
I don't understand why she goes so slow and even on days like this where her kids are at school, does she still only do 45 mins!
---
Oh and heres stan and his "extra bendy like his dad " wrists!! Fun sponge Frank is as stiff as a board. You can tell that by the way he runs.

View attachment 2890814
Itv his poor wrists!

Last edited:

skylark13

VIP Member
It wouldn’t surprise me if she tried this. Vacuous, lazy, cow. No wonder Frank looks so miserable.

Imagine having such a boring existence that every time you do something mildly interesting you have to film it for 'content' 🥱

Ooh, actually, if she films a day/evening out does that mean she can claim the costs as a deduction on her tax return? Please say no 😳

Blondie

VIP Member
She never said. There was a reel showing her drying him with a towel but for all we know she could have just let him out in the back garden

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
Yep and it’s a nothing type comment from an influencer with the same agency. It’s so obvious that they are told to like and comment on each other’s posts for engagement, so often they are really bland comments like ‘so cute’ or whatever.
Only 259 likes too out of 58k followers on IG.
Yes I agree…I suppose they are obligated to show support - even a generic one.

EmCheese

VIP Member
My son saw them at ‘Spoons in Poynton earlier, it’s the pit stop before going out in Manchester, he said ‘that fat woman you follow is in here with her family’ have you heard her laugh it makes your eyes bleed 😂
Gosh I wouldn’t be super proud to hear my son talk about someone like that tbh 😬

maxpower

💯 this. How amazing would it be if this could be delivered to her, printed in 16pt Arial and framed in gold - almost as a public service announcement - by way of plea for her to GET A FUCKING JOB in the interests of preserving the sanity of Tattlers and all other sensible people (not sheep, not freaks, not Carol Creamers) who are unlucky enough to view her ‘content.’

It could be delivered cos we all know where she lives 🙄😂

• Haha

Blondie

VIP Member
Did not need to see her fat ass bending over in the reel. Full on too. Literally no other "vlogger" does that, she's disgusting

Blondie

VIP Member
I’m predicting next week she’ll have a major meltdown/poorly/ episode at being left behind whilst Mummy & Daddy & her Brother & his Wife are away on a cruise together!!!!
Yes she clearly wanted to go. Why would she be asking them for a ticket otherwise?

Reactions: 3