Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks freakish. What is with the pout!!! She’d lick her own arse if she could find way through the ridiculous milkmaid dress without getting tied up in the minging Primark thong. Lucky Frank 🤢
Her face looks like Angelica from the Rugrats doll 😂 Socked and looks as though she’s straining her piles 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know it’s been said, but how weird is it that Midsize and Frank always have ‘dates’ during the day? Maybe something with her parents (who usually babysit I think) not wanting to be with the kids in the evening…

Reactions: 3
What on earth are those stupid faces she’s pulling? She looks utterly ridiculous 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
...and they also went out to dinner alone in Manchester before Daisy performed in the Young Voices concert! So that's at least twice then!! The posing and pouting! :sick:
She would look better if she had a full fringe as it looks like she has bold head at the front.

I saw her latest ridiculous pouting pictures and burst out laughing, at which husband asked what I was laughing at. His response when he saw the pics was 1) she looks like the crazy frog thing and 2) why the duck would you post that on the internet, how much does she love herself

I have so much second hand embarrassment for her, gazing off to the side to show her eyes off 🙈🙈 she's like a stunted teenager

Reactions: 5
I think she plans her dates during the day so she doesn’t have to look after her kids. She feeds them at 4pm and sends them to bed at 6pm. Perfect child free day.

Reactions: 4