Charlotte Louise Taylor #38 Gurning in the loft, selfies in the bog, she really needs to get a job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s contorting herself to duck in both photos so it’s impossible to even tell what’s real and what’s fake 🤣
Well she’s either lying about photo shopping her past photos or she’s lying about losing weight from the gym. Those pics look just the same yet they are 8/9 months apart.
---
Is this a trick question 😂 I see no difference despite her telling us she’s lost weight 😂
😂😂😂. I went back and looked for the photo on the right as we all saw her walking around last summer yet looked so different in her pics. She clearly photoshopped it and now if she is actually smaller you can’t tell.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yet again that poor Dog has been left at home whilst they are all enjoying themselves being “hosted” 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I find it off the charts weird that she’d go to a relative’s home on Easter Sunday, film a load of footage *of other people outside her immediate long since unconsenting family*, and then take the time to put it into a reel to post on fecking Instagram. It’s not just weird, it’s beyond pathetic too. I mean she filmed her hand holding a glass of wine while walking. And made sure to get lots of shots of the clearly quite big house and garden. MIDSIZE, YOU LOSER. GET OFF THE INTERNET AND GET A PROPER JOB.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I find it off the charts weird that she’d go to a relative’s home on Easter Sunday, film a load of footage *of other people outside her immediate long since unconsenting family*, and then take the time to put it into a reel to post on fecking Instagram. It’s not just weird, it’s beyond pathetic too. I mean she filmed her hand holding a glass of wine while walking. And made sure to get lots of shots of the clearly quite big house and garden. MIDSIZE, YOU LOSER. GET OFF THE INTERNET AND GET A PROPER JOB.
Christ she’s cream her knickers if she saw the houses I go too/are in the family. Only I would never dream of filming them as it’s bloody rude!

This. 👏 If one of my immediate family got their camera out and filmed me in the privacy of my home or a family member's home and put it on the internet for randos to watch I'd be bleeping raging. Charlotte you do realise it is possible to actually see your family and not film it yanno!
Imagine it being Easter Sunday and your priority is to edit footage from a private family event and post it on the internet the moment you're home. It's a truly fucked up existence.
And I'm sure her auntie changed her online profile to private not that long ago. What does that tell you...

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Christ she’s cream her knickers if she saw the houses I go too/are in the family. Only I would never dream of filming them as it’s bloody rude!
Yep! Me too….never would I dream of showing my own house or others to show off. I find it distasteful, but then I also wouldn’t show my children’s underwear online.

They never go and have a celebration with Marks family do they. It’s always Charls family. Probably because they both want to spend the day downing the booze so couldn’t drive. Still, no egg rolling.
Was today Easter/pie day for them??? There were a lot of days and I think they do have a pie day don’t they 🤔.

Reactions: 11
They never go and have a celebration with Marks family do they. It’s always Charls family. Probably because they both want to spend the day downing the booze so couldn’t drive. Still, no egg rolling.
Was today Easter/pie day for them??? There were a lot of days and I think they do have a pie day don’t they 🤔.
It always appears to me that it’s all her family. Mark seems to have had to move to Poynton for her. All special occasions are commandeered by her family because she’s a selfish twit. Marks family are always an afterthought.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry that word was *pies not “days” 🙈

Reactions: 1
There’s something quite disgusting about choosing a photo of your children in a hot tub to use as a thumbnail on a reel.

• Sad
  • Sick
And the egg rolling down the stairs is back!
Tattle has been waiting all weekend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Stans wrists in those egg rolling photos 😱

Glad to see one of our favourite traditions is back.

Reactions: 8
JFC the egg rolling is back. She really must have ZERO self-awareness because if she did she’d realise what an ABSOLUTE SAP she comes across as online. I mean obviously she always come across like a lazy, self-obsessed MIDSIZE LOSER. But to share this kind of thing - especially when BillWill is now at secondary school - is really the pits pathetic. My fingers are itching to comment asking if she asked BillWill’s consent (and the other two of course) before posting footage on the internet that any of his school mates can see. That poor kid 🙄

I have so many questions...

Does she know that egg rolling is a thing that is done all over the UK, not specific to Preston?

Does she know you're meant to do it outdoors down a hill? Surprised they aren't doing that given how much they love being outdoors 😅

Or is stair-egg rolling a Preston thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe FB playing up but I wonder if some comments have been deleted from her FB page post of the egg rolling photos. Says 12 comments but even after switching from ‘most relevant comments’ to ‘all comments’ it only shows four comments 🧐.

Reactions: 3
She does realise they egg
I have so many questions...

Does she know that egg rolling is a thing that is done all over the UK, not specific to Preston?

Does she know you're meant to do it outdoors down a hill? Surprised they aren't doing that given how much they love being outdoors 😅

Or is stair-egg rolling a Preston thing?
I was thinking the same. She does know that everyone rolls eggs or at least they did when I was little. It signifies Jesus rolling the stone away from the tomb 🙏 The tit I remember from school 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.