Charlotte Louise Taylor #3 Marriage is a no, plastic’s gotta go, nothing really matters when your toes are on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The gym didn’t last did it? Unless she’s read here and doesn’t post about it any more. Highly doubt that though. Gotta get that validation.

Reactions: 8
48 hrs silence on insta usually means Char's been peaking at her thread again but when she does reappear will have some dramatic story about a broken finger nail! :oops: Maybe Bill lost his lunchbox and she has been busy searching for it the last two days. 🤪 remember their on a budget.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I will never be able to unsee latest toes picture!!!! Are her toenails really that long? I am so confused as to why she thinks her feet add to the picture? Like she very obviously makes sure they are in view! No words haha

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I will never be able to unsee latest toes picture!!!! Are her toenails really that long? I am so confused as to why she thinks her feet add to the picture? Like she very obviously makes sure they are in view! No words haha
I hadn’t seen it. Just looked and zoomed in and wish I hadn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Mark looks bored as anything at the family BBQ. Or maybe that’s just his natural expression, it’s hard to tell 🤔

Reactions: 6
She’s got the whole family playing & singing along to show tunes at the BBQ-she’s obsessed!! Absolutely ADORES her feet (and Mark in case she hadn’t told us often enough) I must admit she’s one of the more bearable instagrammers but sometimes she’s too sickly sweet & soppy for me.

Reactions: 7
Does Stan have Stickler's, like Daisy does? I don't remember if she's ever said so.

Just watched her latest video. Did she even take a breath in the first 4 minutes?

• Haha
Just watched her latest video. Did she even take a breath in the first 4 minutes?
I’m just so excited..it’s just so exciting..and I’ve been going since I was a tiny girl (the language is soo twee & babyish) and I ran out of washing powder so I’m no longer the perfect mummy housewife..and marks going on the piss but I’m not bothered coz I hope he has a lovely day coz he so deserves it & I love him so much...and I’m just so excited 😳

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Fair enough if it genuinely doesn’t bother her, but it would drive me crazy if my husband was out for so much of the weekend that Mark is with other people. Once in a blue moon is fine but he seems to be off doing something with his friends every weekend? Does that not annoy her? It would be a deal breaker for me. You settle down and have kids and for me that means putting your big boy pants on and devoting your weekends to your family. My husband works a lot so I guess the weekends we get together are precious and maybe they get more time during the week so don’t miss that time, but still. I feel that she feels indebted to him and is desperate to keep him happy, maybe out of fear he will lose interest and leave? Very odd dynamic

Reactions: 10
I know you can’t accurately portray your life through edited clips but that is really how it comes across isn’t it? Like she’s desperate to keep him happy. All the times she’s mentioned she feels so lucky he “chose” her etc it’s all just a bit sad. I don’t know why anyone would admit this to thousands of subscribers.

Honestly have to be in the right mood/brace myself for watching vlogs these days, and usually end up skipping loads or not finishing them. I just can’t buy into the twee fairytale plinky plonky music stuff any more. That’s not real life at all. If I wanted to watch such a sickly sweet life portrayal I’d stick on a Disney film.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Yeah she gives to give much of herself to others, she seems so desperate to be with Mark she would put up with anything to keep him.
On that latest vlog you could tell she actually wanted to go to Primark but the real reason she didnt seemed to me that she didn't want to ask mark to watch his own kids while he was hungover.

Wow, that was a very hyper start to the vlog 😳 I think her over the top excitement is very childish/fake. I don’t know any adult who acts like that. I think it really bothers her that Mark buggers off at the weekend. As usual, she’s acting fine with it all and overcompensating by being ‘really really happy’. She will put up with anything to please him.

Reactions: 8
I have a bit of a soft spot for her I don't know why but I like her. However I think it was really sad that she did want a little 'me time' and she didn't get to go. He was out all day and night and it's crappy that she doesn't really get to do anything for herself. You can tell she just wants to please him all the time.

Reactions: 19
The clothes for the kids from m&s are gifted because rebecca lamb got the exact same pjs for her boys, dont know maybe I'm wrong but I doubt it... 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.