Charlotte Louise Taylor #3 Marriage is a no, plastic’s gotta go, nothing really matters when your toes are on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over the amount of times she says ‘like’ on her YouTube 😩 it’s driving me mad,just as mad as ‘mummy in the know’ with her constant ‘so yeah’ comments 😩😩😩

Very similar to her overuse of commas in text. She’s obsessed with starting a sentence with the word ‘And,’ - so
Annoying.

And, it was just lovely
And, I just really enjoyed it
And, I really like them
And, it looks nice

AGHH!!!!!!! duck off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve always thought her food bills must be astronomical. She buys an awful lot of food considering two of the kids are just tots. I’d like to see how she uses it all, and if any goes to waste.

But again I think she doesn’t say the cost because she can’t bear anyone being negative towards her

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Omg the overuse of commas drives me crazy! Her grammar is really quite bad considering her job. I think she wants to come across like she is clued up grammatically but actually she just gets it quite wrong.

Reactions: 5
We have those lunch boxes and other similar ones. Years later they are still going strong. I actually really do recommend them, despite the price tag. They are good quality and I love that you can put wet things in them, like yogurt, jelly, sauce etc and it doesn’t leak. There is no faffing about for kids having lots of different things or boxes to open, you can buy a big pot of yogurt and then decant it or big packs of crackers or snacks, etc which usually work out cheaper than invidual ones already wrapped.
Yeh but my sister bought a bento box in smiggle for 17.50 on sale and it looks really good you can take the clear section out to wash and the kids at his school are smiggle mad , you can get good quality ones under thirty pounds , my nephew lost his last one enough said 😂

Reactions: 1
Yeh but my sister bought a bento box in smiggle for 17.50 on sale and it looks really good you can take the clear section out to wash and the kids at his school are smiggle mad , you can get good quality ones under thirty pounds , my nephew lost his last one enough said 😂
I didn’t say you couldn’t get or use a cheaper option :) you take the try out on the yum box and the other brand I have too.

I didn’t say you couldn’t get or use a cheaper option :) you take the try out on the yum box and the other brand I have too.
It’s not so much the money to be honest it’s more the responsibility of it ,
I have friend with three boys and she refuses to buy anything remotely expensive now she has lost boden coats , gloves , hats , the works , they are only little they leave stuff in the yard etc , our lost property tub was always over flowing, and that was in secondary school 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else think that was a lot of food for a packed lunch or is it just my son that eats like a baby bird 😂

Reactions: 4
My son is almost seven, looks about 3 stone wet through and would eat the same amount as bills lunchbox. His appetite is insane, however he would not eat half the foods Charlotte put in the lunchbox vlog. She is very lucky they eat lots of different foods. I did enjoy her video but noticed a lot was expensive pre-packaged snacks which majority of 'normal, working-class people' probably can't afford to buy week in, week out.

My son is almost seven, looks about 3 stone wet through and would eat the same amount as bills lunchbox. His appetite is insane, however he would not eat half the foods Charlotte put in the lunchbox vlog. She is very lucky they eat lots of different foods. I did enjoy her video but noticed a lot was expensive pre-packaged snacks which majority of 'normal, working-class people' probably can't afford to buy week in, week out.
I bet it’s for the video he probably has a ham sandwich in reality 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Daisy has an eye appointment so, she has her glasses on. Of course, Charlotte admits it's a battle to make her wear them (apparently she hides them) but, AGAIN, doesnt read here 😉
Charlotte was devastated when "Day" needed glasses (of course there was a big dramatic monologue) so, I reckon she has as much of a hard time as Daisy does, adjusting to her wearing them.
Thing is, she NEEDS them. No point just popping them on for an appointment! We all pick our battles with our kids, what is really worth it? But, in this case, it's for Daisy's health.

Reactions: 9
Oh apparently, one of Daisy's eyes has improved and, according to her ophthalmologist, that's probably why she doesn't like wearing her glasses!
Eemm....from what we have seen, she has rarely ever worn them!

• Haha
Oh apparently, one of Daisy's eyes has improved and, according to her ophthalmologist, that's probably why she doesn't like wearing her glasses!
I call bullshit

Reactions: 4
I've never seen her wear them

I like charlotte, her videos are edited very well & she presents her ADs equally as good too.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.