Charlotte Louise Taylor #3 Marriage is a no, plastic’s gotta go, nothing really matters when your toes are on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to laugh when she said she'd used a proper mop to clean her hard floors and she was amazed at how dirty the water was. Well, wheeling a bloody pushchair straight into the house from outside in all weather's and everyone walking in with muddy shoes and boots (they never ever wipe their feet or take them off) 🤢🤢. The floor must be minging😂😂😂
Not to mention her walking barefoot outside while pegging the washing out and then trotting back into the house...

• Sick
Reactions: 10
To be honest I wheel my pushchair into the house daily and go out in the garden in my bare feet without washing them to come back in 🤣 my house is clean enough but not ‘Mrs Hinch clean’ so I can’t really criticise Charlotte, her house looks about as clean and tidy as mine does.

To be honest I wheel my pushchair into the house daily and go out in the garden in my bare feet without washing them to come back in 🤣 my house is clean enough but not ‘Mrs Hinch clean’ so I can’t really criticise Charlotte, her house looks about as clean and tidy as mine does.
I must be too fussy then😂😂

Reactions: 1
I always think her house looks lovely and tidy quite lived in.
They have a lovely play area
Its a normal sized house I always wonder why they never really use the conservatory I guess it's either really cold or really hot.
The lounge looks comfy and she fits in girl boss desk without having an office.
Really like her current kitchen.
I like her food hauls she is transparent i can see her talking about piece of loose veg or this is on offer.
But she never gives total spend figure i always think must be high a she buys quite a number of branded expensive items like thise bars for Mark.
Really intrigued how much they spend on food a week a theres regular takeaway/ Costa trips/ Nandos and top up shops in waitrose.
Impressed her meal plan and how intricate some meals are and variety that makes me feel bit crap in comparison but i get fed up making stuff one of my kids wont eat.
Compared to Rebecca Lamb and Meldrums her meal plans and food is great a real strength on her channel she really enjoys cooking.
I have messaged her a few times over the years nice polite supportive messages and never got a response.
I wonder if I look forlornly out of my crap kitchen window overlooking my garden that resembles a building site doing washing up with my method liquid and sopppy music my life might look better and more interesting.
With obligatory footage of me walking barefoot to take recycling out and my washing machine spinning around.
Lots of music watching my kids hold hands and take shots from behind and screech how cute they look and how it just warms my soul seeing them interact together.

Why does she think people want to know every time she's put a wash on :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I must be too fussy then😂😂
Your not it’s gross 🤮🤮
I have a carpet tho sooo yeh
Maybe a wooden floor that can be washed wouldn’t be as bad ,
I make people take their shoes off I don’t want mud on my carpets, it’s me that has to vax not them it’s a pain ,
I would change but I like the warmth.
It takes two secs to stick some flip flops on especially when you have a toddler on the floor , she will step in cat tit one day hahaha

Reactions: 2
I have to say something I really do like about Charlotte compared to a lot of the other IGs is that her house is pretty normal. She bought a doer-upper several years ago and it does seem to be more long-term project unlike a lot of them who talk about saving/how hard it is, to be relatable and then their whole house is done to a high spec within a year or two. If you can afford to do that and/or move into a large house then more power to you but it's annoying when they try and make that relatable. Charlotte however, has a nice average sized house that they seem to have spent a long time doing up and not going over the top. Such as the kid's bedroom redecorations, everyone can have their own opinion on what it looks like but as far as I'm concerned decorate it however you want, but the fact that they did it all themselves (apart from the carpet I think) and reused the furniture just makes it more relatable. I also liked that when the wardrobe broke it wasn't instantly that they were going to just get a new one but that they'd make do for now which again is more realistic in my mind. Also I think they actually painted their own kitchen 😉 I do wonder if she is actually as sweetly innocently nice as she appears online, surely no one is that calm and nice and patient all the time, or maybe I'm just a lesser person 😂

Reactions: 19
I have to say something I really do like about Charlotte compared to a lot of the other IGs is that her house is pretty normal. She bought a doer-upper several years ago and it does seem to be more long-term project unlike a lot of them who talk about saving/how hard it is, to be relatable and then their whole house is done to a high spec within a year or two. If you can afford to do that and/or move into a large house then more power to you but it's annoying when they try and make that relatable. Charlotte however, has a nice average sized house that they seem to have spent a long time doing up and not going over the top. Such as the kid's bedroom redecorations, everyone can have their own opinion on what it looks like but as far as I'm concerned decorate it however you want, but the fact that they did it all themselves (apart from the carpet I think) and reused the furniture just makes it more relatable. I also liked that when the wardrobe broke it wasn't instantly that they were going to just get a new one but that they'd make do for now which again is more realistic in my mind. Also I think they actually painted their own kitchen 😉 I do wonder if she is actually as sweetly innocently nice as she appears online, surely no one is that calm and nice and patient all the time, or maybe I'm just a lesser person 😂
She got 2nd hand kitchen and smeg and oven
Yes she did paint some cupboard
I think her house and interior size improvements and decor are relatable.

Reactions: 5
I feel like she never wears the same thing twice. Seems like she keeps Asos in business 🙈
Definitely. But despite fast fashion’s disastrous impact on the environment being widely broadcast- including all over Instagram- Charlotte will try and have us believe that she’s trying to help the planet 😣.

Reactions: 3
Totally agree. Whilst her style and decor isnt my cuppa, I do like how she has slowly modified her home. And no massive changes really up to now, I know shes said they're remortgaging for the kitchen extension I think.

She doesn't seem to want a huge house like some of the others either and is happy where she is which is nice. I wonder if her kitchen will include any gifted items like laura byrne, Kate murnane or katie Ellison and their bathrooms.

Reactions: 6
I want to know, I find it scintillating🙄😂😂
I don’t it reminds me that mine is overflowing out of my basket hidden behind the bathroom door
I think hmm maybe you’d have the perfect life if you just kept putting a nice little wash on 😂
As it is I shove em down a bit and put the lid back on 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The latest vlog is a must see! Char explains in length that it's stressful for six adults to take care of a 17 month old and a three year old while attending bill's play. What planet is this woman on???????? Still waiting for the room tours you promised weeks ago Char! (n) I bet she is going to hold them over UNTIL she can slip an #Ad or two into them. :mad::mad::mad:

• Wow
Sorry but what an awful horrible thing to say! It's one thing to pick on another adult but those poor kids don't deserve it.
Agreed! This is what gets us labelled as trolls... when people make personal comments about others’ kids! Not called for at all! Those poor kids.

Reactions: 7
Honestly guys.. Walking in and out between the garden and house is a non-issue. It's not like she's a dog that drags wet mud and whatnot around in the house.

Let's not find the tiniest things to complain about just for the sake of complaining.

Reactions: 16
Honestly guys.. Walking in and out between the garden and house is a non-issue. It's not like she's a dog that drags wet mud and whatnot around in the house.

Let's not find the tiniest things to complain about just for the sake of complaining.
I do it all the time 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.