Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone’s very quiet today. No breathy ‘good morning guys’ in her baby voice, no telling us that she’s having a coffee and sit down cos she really deserves one. Silence
Oh god just wait for her return and her elaborate chatter about whatever’s been going on today to keep her from posting.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I watched her Primark vlog. Her face is absolutely MASSIVE! Her jaw has no definition & her cheeks are like chipmunks. I reckon she’s way bigger than she was pre weight loss when she met Frank.

Mid size gal - 😂😂😂😂😂

Talking about her flesh eating thongs again. She had to buy more because her arse ate the rest, never to be seen again 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s realised gastroenteritis will do wonders for her pity party, I mean engagement

Reactions: 5
Preston are at home, tonight. That’s probably why she’s been quiet, as she’s pissed off that Frank has left her on a week night and gone to the football. 🤣

Reactions: 1
I feel like if she has a stomach bug she would still be on Instagram sharing hourly updates with us. This is the same woman who films herself doing covid tests and shared the water after cleaning up hers kids sick.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I really hope she’s been locked out of her account again. Or broken her camera. It’d be bloody hilarious. I sound really awful for saying this but I hope you lot can see where I’m coming from with it. Charlotte has never experienced anything remotely traumatic in her life, no deaths in the family, no massive losses income or housing wise, she’s been exceptionally lucky. However, this has left her so out of touch with reality and she can’t hack the smaller mundane inconveniences in life. It’s almost as if she needs something to shock her to bring her back down to reality and send her into the real world. I’ll never wish ill or hardship on anyone but these life experiences are what makes us much more empathetic people, who don’t use their phone or children as an emotion crutch. I hope Franks just hidden her chargers from her

• Heart
Reactions: 16
As much as she annoys the tit out of me I hope that nothing serious has happened and her Grandad etc is ok.
Saying that, it really makes you think. Imagine oversharing your life to the point where if you aren't posting within a 12hr period people assume somethings happened 🫣

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She’s probably done her back in bending over to grab the last peperami at tescos. Or tripped over the cord on her ‘makes me feel a million dollars’ sex jacket 🤢 or tripped over stan/daisys Ronald McDonald shoes.. I’m sure she’s fine. She’ll probably be back tomorrow *shakey voice* morning everyone, so twaumtic day yesterday…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She won't have locked the account. She knows the drill now - straight over to the other Instagram account with a photo of an animal awkwardly on your back. That's not happened so we can assume insta is OK. I suspect d&v

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s probably done her back in bending over to grab the last peperami at tescos. Or tripped over the cord on her ‘makes me feel a million dollars’ sex jacket 🤢 or tripped over stan/daisys Ronald McDonald shoes.. I’m sure she’s fine. She’ll probably be back tomorrow *shakey voice* morning everyone, so twaumtic day yesterday…
Sex jacket 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If something has happened with her grandad…elderly people die. We grieve, but are happy for a long, (hopefully) fulfilled life.
We’re meant to lose our grandparents at some point, and that’s a sad fact, but one we deal with.

Reactions: 13
If something has happened with her grandad…elderly people die. We grieve, but are happy for a long, (hopefully) fulfilled life.
We’re meant to lose our grandparents at some point, and that’s a sad fact, but one we deal with.
Yup. Its obviously completely natural to feel sad and all the rest of it but if thats what’s happened she needs to not come back on social media with her ridiculous woe is me/my life is so hard bullshit; shes very lucky that shes got to her mid 30s without loosing any close family members.
---

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yup. Its obviously completely natural to feel sad and all the rest of it but if thats what’s happened she needs to not come back on social media with her ridiculous woe is me/my life is so hard bullshit; shes very lucky that shes got to her mid 30s without loosing any close family members.
---
She’s off her food???? Yeah right! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Charlotte is ill and when Daisy also gets ill she looks after her so Mark “can hold us all together”.
What absolute drivel.
If I was ill and then one of my children came down with it you bet my husband would be getting out of bed to deal with it.
No wonder he sticks around when he clearly does duck all.

Reactions: 19
I bet the three friends families, who came over last week, are going to be thrilled she recklessly had them over.

Bets that Mark doesn’t get it?

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I developed rather a hatred of throwing up once the act actually started to make me pass out. Adding in an extra bit of danger to catching a sick bug. But if I knew my child had more than likely had a bug, I would not really have continued with my plans just to be sure. But hey, that's just me! Especially if my child had actually been sick in my mouth:eek:

Reactions: 10
This is standard Charlotte though. She doesn’t want to miss out on plans so miraculously they will be 100% better and be able to do stuff.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.