Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I feel like asking her to record a makeup tutorial where she pulls a natural expression. Her eyebrows are raised so high in the video she just looks really surprised, and her bottom lip sticks out so far she’s at risk of tripping over it.
---

Comparison photos - look at the space between her natural brow and her eyes. Then she pulls that RIDICULOUS face that raises her eyebrows so unnaturally. I’View attachment 1937908m really not sure what she’s trying to achieve by doing that?
She thinks she looks cute/sexy doing that ridiculous pout and pulling the eyebrows up. Shes such a twat.

• Sick
Reactions: 17

gummy-bear

VIP Member
It is so baffling to me the amount of make up she wears on the daily. She wears more than me going to a wedding / night out! Surely a bit of tinted moisturiser / lick of mascara is fine for a day at home if she needs to wear it?! Her poor skin, it makes me cringe 😭

gummy-bear

VIP Member
She has a bad back and aches cos she’s done something physical for once (not that building a few flat packs and painting is exactly strenuous) but it’s to be expected. She’s overweight and not used to physical activity, she’s got an aching back. It’s ludicrous thah this woman wastes so much of the NHS’ time when that appointment could have gone to someone who is seriously ill!

• Heart

Booklover

VIP Member
Have they gone bowling at the Trafford Centre??? 🤪 Is this the family day out?
And their children look like bloody urchins. I know it's only bowling, but even so, they look such a state. Meanwhile, looks like she's wearing a new jumper, got the usual full face of slap, curled hair and the hooped earrings! How does she not see what her children look like. :( Probably too busy fawning over the manchild Frank to notice.

• Wow

Blondie

VIP Member
You know, she makes out like Mark doesn't do anything. Literally. But I think she's just such a martyr that she doesn't let him.
In her video she claimed to work right into the evening painting bedrooms, no offer of help mark?
No. I bet she told him not to because all of this can be for content then for her channel!
Plus, she gives off the impression she likes to have control of absolutely everything 🙄

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Yeah I mean the one who takes her round the maze. She does not remind me of the babe...
---
Please thread suggestion @Carriethereallgunnalaugh "You do not remind me of the babe" 🤣🤣

I had a massive crush on David Bowie in this film. I used to watch it as a child for his tight trousers
I didn't know what was going on with those trousers as a child. I had so many unanswered questions. Oh he's definitely sexy in the ballroom scene 😎

She looks more like The Junk Lady to me. That living room all is full of junk.

Attachments

• Haha

skylark13

VIP Member
Because making ‘content’ out of the most mundane, everyday aspects of being a parent (aka selling her kids’ privacy to the internet) is what Charl does to avoid having to get off her massive size 13 arse to get a PROPER JOB.

"Daisy's doing well"
She hasn't been in an accident or had surgery. She's had a sickness bug. Why does Charlotte make it out like it's such a big thing?!

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
B02FA5C9-44E7-41A3-B538-1C2F70319FD7.jpeg

this is for a 50g portion. The tin shes got is 397g so if shes used half of the tin thats something like near on 600 calories just from the condensed milk…..

Sorry but is it any wonder shes a fat shit?

• Haha
  • Wow

CarrotTop87

Chatty Member
Genuinely, is she ok?! She sounds like a raving lunatic. She’s pissed! Where is mark!! Also the state of her teeth. She’s like putting on a drunk posh voice

• Sick

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Fun question and you have to pick one (sorry); if you HAD to have sex with beaver (Rebecca lambs boyfriend), Lee Meldrum or Shark… who is it? 😂
Jesus fucking christ…..! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

The thought of any of the 3 of them naked makes me feel physically sick. They are all fucking grotesque. No i cant. Its revolting.

• Haha
  • Sick

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
How long until her brothers wedding? I’m guessing this summer hence heading back to the gym after a few years away. That Costa will have negated any calories she burnt anyway.
---
Oh and it’s her sister in laws 30th birthday and over the last week she’s been out with her mates(all the other hens were there) , had a family party etc. Funny how Charlotte wasn’t invited,

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tootoo

Chatty Member
Why did she feel the need to say she uses the nhs app for her repeat prescription? Don’t most people use apps for this in this day and age?! And why not just say pick up her prescription? Why feel the need to say anti-depressants? She’s such an attention seeking bag of lard!
can we have “attention seeking bag of lard” in the next title?!

• Haha

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
She wants them fed and ready for bed before Mark finishes work so she can get them into bed early. She’s got her fuck me granny robe on and everything and it’s not even half past 5 so I’m guessing she’ll be “overstimulated” tonight.

• Sick
  • Sad

bobs

Chatty Member
‘I’m really proud of that’ proclaims Charl the Glutton as she chows down on a slice of the bread she ‘made’ by chucking the ingredients into a machine and letting it do the work. Fuck the fuck off, is there anything you’re not proud of?!

• Haha

gummy-bear

VIP Member
She’ll be wearing her sumo size robe again, easy access for a good valentines fingering on the suede sofa 😷

Totally agree about their partnership, it’s weird! My husband and I also split everything 50/50 where we can. There will be the odd week where I might do more or vice versa but generally speaking we divide and conquer. I wouldn’t get anything out of a relationship where everything was on me 100% of the time. He’s just a lazy slob

• Sick
I’ve just caught up on last nights stories, wow, she’s shitfaced! If your kids are at each others throats, put your bloody phone down, and the alcohol and separate them. Why is she filming and making ‘content’ when the kids are home after being free all day? She has no fucking clue! And now of course she’s in a coffee shop, stuffing her fat face

• Wow

Plagueemmi

Is it really the proper thing to do to redecorate your kids room every year? Did I miss that in my parenting crash course?

• Haha

Moop136

But kids 'love plastic tat'. Erm, well some kids like to dip chips into orange juice, doesn't mean we as adults should encourage it. Epic moron.

• Heart
  • Haha