Charlotte Louise Taylor #26 Children are for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she built and put furniture in the room along with her tat on the top when they still need to put the carpet down ? Why can't she just leave it until the carpet is down and that sofa is in
Eaxctly what I thought what a waste of time... Idiot!

Reactions: 3
She just can’t wait because she is the kind of person who has to show off.
Yea and she goes to show off she took the carpet to the tip. Not like she carried it there herself and probably went ages ago,bshe's filming wanting some praise and she's out of breath!

She's so unfit . All she did was open a cupboard door

Thinking about it, I can just imagine Charlotte hauling a rolled up carpet down the road on her back, wafting away any offers of help so she can say she did it all herself and she's so proud 🤣 Charlotte don't need no car 🤣
"I'm doing it for the Gram!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thinking about it, I can just imagine Charlotte hauling a rolled up carpet down the road on her back, wafting away any offers of help so she can say she did it all herself and she's so proud 🤣 Charlotte don't need no car 🤣
Aren’t you forgetting where she lives though? How everyone cheers everyone on? I imagine she’ll have offers yes but also a group of people watching and cheering “you can do it” “you’re so strong” “we’re so proud of you”.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How is she so puffed out sounding and she’s pulled up a bit of carpet? She’s acting like she’s done 10 rounds with Tyson!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Came here to say the same about the furniture. Why would you do that 🙈
It doesn't make sense at all.

Why does she say she's 'busy' all the time? These jobs aren't ones that someone with a full-time job can do during the day. She has so much free time on her hands to do sort of jobs a working person has to do in the evening or weekend.

Reactions: 11
Why is she filling units that need to be moved to lay a carpet 🤣😝 the ceiling light looks awful, 90s student chic 😝 she really does have terrible dated taste. The rug is so so filthy looking, even if it was clean it’s still way past it’s best. The extension area is so badly styled.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Why is she filling units that need to be moved to lay a carpet 🤣😝 the ceiling light looks awful, 90s student chic 😝 she really does have terrible dated taste. The rug is so so filthy looking, even if it was clean it’s still way past it’s best. The extension area is so badly styled.
To show us! Then Mark who actually had been doing a day’s work will come in and have to move all that fecking stuff out the room ready for the carpet fitter tomorrow. He must be cursing her!

Reactions: 8
New thread title Charlotte Louise Taylor : I’m sexy and I know it, take contorted selfies to show it

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yea and she goes to show off she took the carpet to the tip. Not like she carried it there herself and probably went ages ago,bshe's filming wanting some praise and she's out of breath!

She's so unfit . All she did was open a cupboard door

I have a bone to pick with this. I removed carpet, and underlay (which was barely 2mm thick) from a room smaller than hers (single handedly, I didn’t need a medal) and it was tough fitting it in my touran (people carrier) with the seats down. She has a much smaller car and wants us to believe she got it in the car and took it to the tip alone.,…when she won’t have a day out with her children alone. Pull the other one.

Reactions: 12
To show us! Then Mark who actually had been doing a day’s work will come in and have to move all that fecking stuff out the room ready for the carpet fitter tomorrow. He must be cursing her!
Mark finishes work......

"Oh Mark. I've got some carpet for you to pull back here and I don't mean the one in the living room. Oh, and whilst you're there, you can give this dirty rug a good seeing too and I don't mean the one in the extension either" wink wink 😉

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She's an idiot. We recently had new carpets and the rooms had to be empty when the fitters arrived. If they weren't, they could refuse to lay the carpet because its not their job to move furniture.

Clearly she couldn't wait to show off her crap styling of the sideboard until tomorrow afternoon 🙄 I imagine Murderous Mark is fuming now he's got even more crap to move out the room because she's put toys in a cupboard to film for Instagram.....

Reactions: 9
Is there tiles under the old carpet? Is that normal? Why wouldn’t she remove them? It must be cold and uncomfortable.
It’s quite common for a house built in the 60’s. They’re called Marley tiles and they contain harmful asbestos. That’s why they’re probably undisturbed. You’re meant to seal them before laying a carpet over or have them removed by a special company.

I’m so excited to get carpet videos/photos today potentially with toe/feet pics too!

Happy Carpet Day!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s quite common for a house built in the 60’s. They’re called Marley tiles and they contain harmful asbestos. That’s why they’re probably undisturbed. You’re meant to seal them before laying a carpet over or have them removed by a special company.
Let's hope they've done that! No mention of it though and I would have thought she would have addressed it since her followers would have spotted that.

Carpet is down and it's beige. Let's see how long it will take to match the grubby rug

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Let's hope they've done that! No mention of it though and I would have thought she would have addressed it since her followers would have spotted that.

Carpet is down and it's beige. Let's see how long it will take to match the grubby rug
such a horrible colour for a carpet!! Looks horrid!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.