Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
She'll post a candid photo today in an attempt to further deceive her following. She'll include a vomit-inducing caption such as:

Green dress. Do I have the slimmest body? No. Is my bum bigger than average? Yes. All these things make me; me. Charlotte. Fantastic mother. Three kids who love her. Wife. Husband loves her. Happy home. Fantastic dog. Am I super-model worthy? No. But I am loved. If I am a bigger girl, it's because of love. I am full of love. I'm their world. Their all. Their mother. And I'm so proud. Of me. Of you. Of them. And of the girl who dared to dream and wore that dress. I'm proud of her. She's Charlotte and she's incredible.

* grammar mistakes for authenticity

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Just getting my audition tape ready for an Influencer interview. What do you all reckon?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Do you reckon she’s top or bottom? Or god fucking forbid doggy 😷😷😷😷😷
I reckon they’re a lights out under the cover spoon situation. No way is she riding that lil twig of a man, she’d break his wee skinny penis in two
She’s on top. Mark 100% just lays there on his back and let’s her have at it! Christ - imagine it…….. the gurn face…… her grunting away like a pig hunting truffles….. “oheeerr Maaaarrrrrk, I think im gunna come… and that’s ok, I think, coz I proper fancy you, ohhhhhhh MAAAAAARRRRKKKKKK”

😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Her latest YouTube video 😂😂🤣🤣 she says she works 8 hours day - Charlotte, dear, going shopping, dropping off parcels, tidying up, buying Christmas presents and ordering a turkey is not a fucking job. It's just not. It's the same shit that those of us who do work do when they're not working. It's called life. Do you think my employer allows me to do life admin during my working day? No, do they fuck. All that shit you're doing isn't fucking work. Why can't she see this, fucking hell.

• Heart
So I apologize if this has been mentioned but I haven't had chance to catch up on the thread and just watched the new vlog and needed to vent. I'm sorry but at the end she is such an entitled c**t. She hates mornings when Mark's in the office because it puts pressure on her for the school run as no one can just "get Stan's shoes on & help" Omg how out of reality is she, imagine all the single mothers out there Charl that have to do it all alone as well as work a proper full time job and have no help, or even their partners go off to work really early if they have commutes (or families like myself that move abroad and have no family support system around them for any help at all for a break for a 'date night') etc, is she so out of touch with reality now a days that she doesn't think for a second before she speaks? Also the kids went with Mark to Diddy kicks, and she said something on the lines of going to look round the shops because she's kid free and it's a luxary to go alone or whatever it was, FFS you go all the time in the week when they're at school, stop being so god damn unrelatable and pathetic. I haven't watched a blog of hers in so long and watching this one reminded me why.

• Heart

pickaname

Chatty Member
The butcher chat in her vlog. “It’s sad they’re closing down because of the current climate” “I want to support local”. She always buys her meat from Tesco! Never from a Butchers!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Mark's getting it tonight guys 🤪

I bet sex between those two is like one of her bento box packed lunches: cocktail sausage here, pepperami there, yoghurt on the side, crusty sandwich here, party ring down here and so on......

Nice thoughts for bedtime there folks. No, don't thank me. There in a room on a football pitch and Mark's about to score...
I can imagine after a few drinks she thinks she’s a sex machine and mark has to lay there while ten tonne tessa is jumping around on top of him wailing like a dog and trying to act like it’s the best sex ever while she can’t actually feel anything due to the mounds of excess flesh on her and Jack the rippers flaccid member.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

WinnieSanderson1

The amount of privilege in those stories makes me sick. Preaching on about Christmas meaning more than just gifts and bank balance. Saying you are going to have an awesome Christmas. Yeah, Christmas is more than just gifts but tell that to the millions of people across the country this year going without heating, struggling to buy food and have no money for presents. It's hard to find 'Christmas magic' when you are sitting in a cold house with a cheap pizza for Christmas Dinner and nothing but a couple of poundshop toys for your kids to open. Charlotte and the other instascammers have no fucking business lecturing other people about what people should do think and feel. Not a fucking clue has she 🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

MyRightTit

VIP Member
Stan & Daisy literally have NO resemblance to Frank whatsoever. They are clones of Charl in every way shape & form. They all clearly have Stickler’s features, Stan even more so.

Reactions: 32

GhostHoward

VIP Member
I think that’s a really shit thing for the school to do. Every week some 4 year old is going to close their eyes tight and WISH it’s their parent when they open their eyes but their parent has a proper job so they’re stuck with the insufferable pta mums who think they’re a CBeebies presenter. Either have it completely transparent or not at all.

Stanley’s stick was a shit choice and only goes to single HER child out in front of the class.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Blondie

VIP Member
Why has she built and put furniture in the room along with her tat on the top when they still need to put the carpet down ? Why can't she just leave it until the carpet is down and that sofa is in

• Haha
Reactions: 31

skylark13

VIP Member
Her stories this afternoon have made me properly, tearfully angry. What a self-important, lying, self-absorbed, ignorant twat she is. There are hundreds of thousands of families who will literally struggle to feed their kids at Christmas (and every day between now and then and beyond). She’s the lazy cow who’s going to fill her Instagram for the next 6 weeks with tinkly-backed reels of sparkly lit cosy scenes and £50 worth of candles plus ££££-worth of pointless festive twat that most people can’t afford in their dreams.

You selfish, lazy cow, Charlotte. Honestly if I lived nearby and saw her in the street I’d stop her and say this to her face.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Sjane

Things that annoy me about Charl..
- how she tells us an item she has bought following 'because' and tries to justify why she has bought it
- how she told us it's not about how much you spend and don't worry about not buying this and that that instahuns show us, but then rubs our nose in all the Christmas tat she is buying including a door mat when I'm losing sleep over the debt on my gas and electricity bill.
- in the 'get it all done with me' video she tells us she has bought 'small presents' 'only £10' 'inexpensive' without a thought to someone who feels £10 is alot of money to them.
- 'Christmas is the only time of year i can switch off and spend time with the kids' 'the only time of year I don't work' YOU DONT WORK ANY DAY OF THE YEAR HUN. GET YOUR SHIT DONE IN THE WEEK AND YOU CAN HAVE ALL WEEKEND WITH YOUR CHILDREN. Unlike us who work real jobs and have to cram quality time with the family, housework and food shop in on a weekend?!?!?
-'let me know if you want me to get my Christmas books out and do a video of them' WHY? IF I WANT A XMAS BOOK ILL JUST GOOGLE IT ??
-she then goes on to say how crap the current climate is. YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO DISCUSS THE CURRENT CLIMATE. Especially when you've spent probably a whole weeks worth of food shopping money on Christmas cereal???

I'll leave it there!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30