Charlotte Louise Taylor #26 Children are for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Mark is hoping she will get a good dose of thrush off those bath bombs so he doesn’t have to sleep with her for a bit 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
It’ll be.a last minute Halloween advert I reckon that’s why the quick turn around.
So she’s been to Aldi, B&M, Waitrose, Morrisons, M&S for stuff for this party plus her usual Tesco shop!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t need a bleeping “ mum reminder “ from
you charl , or any of the influencer type prats!!!!!! You smug , over indulged twit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
If she gets her 'work' from a Channel Mum type agency, surely they don't expect you to turn the brief into content in less than 24 hours! I mean, it is Charl so she'll have pimped the kids out and it'll be tit. But even saying that, what message does that send about deadlines and ignoring your family responsibilities to get it turned around so quickly. I mean it's a great excuse she can use to avoid interacting with her kids, but then she still went shopping to buy yet more tit, processed crap for Halloween!
Maybe this is how the new agency/management/whatever charl is peddling them as works, she won't know what's hit her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe this is how the new agency/management/whatever charl is peddling them as works, she won't know what's hit her 🤣
And they know Charlotte won't mind neglecting her kids in the school holidays to do an Instagram advert.

Reactions: 8
Those videos of Daisy…

eating kitchen roll, she must have had a premonition that in 5 years time her mother would feed her minimal amounts of absolute crap, trying to stock up early.

and as for “who knew it would get so curly” I’d like to also offer the idea of who knew it would get so matted and unkempt ?? Rather than reminiscing Charlotte how’s about you start caring for the children you have right now who need you?

Reactions: 10
Take your kids/dog out Charlotte! .. another day at home whilst she does a non-essential job that could 100% wait until a day when they are in school 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 20
...a job you could do ANY TIME your kids are in full-time school?
She's got a part-time 'job' at best, and yet chooses to sort out her kitchen cabinets on the last day of half term!! The housework isn't going to magically done, so yeah put the hoover round, clean the toilet and tidy the kitchen, but to purposely choose to do a kitchen clearout today is so bleeping obvious she hates doing anything with her kids. Unless it's a trip to the shops or a cafe of course!

Attachments

Reactions: 25
Wow, just wow. This half-term we've been out every day on a different adventure. Where are the kids whilst she's sorting her drawer out. It doesn't make sense. I'm a lone parent and I've managed to find an outdoor activity for every day this week, one that my son and I have been to without a man to hold our hand. She's a bleeping liability.

Reactions: 16
She's got a part-time 'job' at best, and yet chooses to sort out her kitchen cabinets on the last day of half term!! The housework isn't going to magically done, so yeah put the hoover round, clean the toilet and tidy the kitchen, but to purposely choose to do a kitchen clearout today is so bleeping obvious she hates doing anything with her kids. Unless it's a trip to the shops or a cafe of course!
she’s so bleeping selfish take your kids and dogs on a walk or bike ride get out in the fresh air ! Bet the kids are stuck on the games console!!! 🙄🙄

• Wow
she’s so bleeping selfish take your kids and dogs on a walk or bike ride get out in the fresh air ! Bet the kids are stuck on the games console!!! 🙄🙄
Came on to say exactly this! It’s like she’s justifying why she’s indoors you know so busy doing drawers n cupboards n stuff😬 I mean Jesus that kids are console addicts we already know that so it’s YOUR job as a parent to get them away from them and engaging with humans not a bloody console game!!! Wtf she’s a terrible mother and let’s be real she wasn’t spoke into any Halloween party she wanted to do it so brands would reach out yet again use kids for content😡😡😡!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She seems to do this EVERY time the kids are off, anything to leave them to their own devices and not interact with them

She always does this, every single holiday. It’s really obvious that she doesn’t want to go anywhere with them unless Mark is there too. There is so much you can do without spending much money but she doesn’t even take them to the library or a museum,

I honestly don’t get how her kids let her do this kind of thing when they’re off school. I have three kids 7 and under and absolutely not a chance they’d entertain themselves for hours at a time whilst I fanny around doing god knows what.

Not that I’d want them to, I actually enjoy spending time with my children and taking them all out. Housework, especially rearranging my kitchen cupboards can wait.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.