Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So bad when she was trying to do the washing bit oh my goodness laughed way too much!! What an absolutely twit!!!
Next weekendšŸ¤”outside kfc dressed as a big fat chickenšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøWouldnā€™t look any worse than looking like a heavy weight boxer in that dressing gown today would itšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
ā€œOff out ā€˜somewhereā€™ weā€™ve never been before.ā€ Definitely for an ad, otherwise she would have said what they were doing. Going to get mucky, yet still trowels on the ā€˜night outā€™ make-up šŸ¤Æ

Marvel ad is embarrassing and looks awful. Somehow, Marvel and bright pink milkmaid dresses just donā€™t work. Are Asda trying to turn people away, by approving that shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Next weekendšŸ¤”outside kfc dressed as a big fat chickenšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøWouldnā€™t look any worse than looking like a heavy weight boxer in that dressing gown today would itšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚
Lol!! It would definitely be more her.

All those toys!!!! Do they get to keep them do you think? Doubt the tight bint will be donating them to any charity. Sheā€™s probably put them aside for Christmas DayšŸ¤¬

Wow! Have just seen she has kept it. The cleaning vlogā€¦Stan has the duvet cover and the Spider-Man cushion. I canā€™t help but find this so abhorrent.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Lol!! It would definitely be more her.

All those toys!!!! Do they get to keep them do you think? Doubt the tight bint will be donating them to any charity. Sheā€™s probably put them aside for Christmas DayšŸ¤¬

Wow! Have just seen she has kept it. The cleaning vlogā€¦Stan has the duvet cover and the Spider-Man cushion. I canā€™t help but find this so abhorrent.
omg I thought to myself I bet she keeps those toys for Christmas Day haha! I donā€™t begrudge those children anything, their parents by them F all, not even a decent meal or clothes but itā€™s a joke when these tit influencers with more money than sense get sent things for free whilst so many people are struggling x

Wow, wtf is that ad?! She looks like a sumo wrestler! The kids look mortified, especially Bill and lucky Stan actually gets fresh bedding. How this shite gets approved is beyond me. Iā€™m annoyed as I love shopping at Asda, especially their school clothes for my girls as theyā€™re super affordable and last a long time but this has put me off

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So, you have time to sort the filming of the ad, getting three children to change into marvel stuff, changing beds, and editing the video.....but you donā€™t have time to literally Chuck the ingredients for a spag bol in the slow cooker? šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³
I donā€™t get it - even if you bought pre-chopped veg, itā€™s just opening packs of ingredients and shoving them in the slow cooker šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
surely thatā€™s the same time as it takes to plate all that shite on the ā€œpicky teaā€? šŸ¤”

Also now have a severe aversion to the words ā€œbitsā€, ā€œpicky teaā€ and ā€œfreezer tapasā€ šŸ˜’

Reactions: 13
Hope she doesnā€™t have another baby, those toddler sharing plates barely feed the kids she has.. I just know she wouldnā€™t add a couple more unwashed cherry tomatoes and the other half of the donut when she has 4 to feed

Reactions: 7
In all seriousness here.. why the duck do her and mama reid need all that gifted to showcase toys they get to keepšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøDo you know what charl see if you were to donate that stuff to actual children whos parents through no fault of their own wonā€™t be able to play Santa very well this year youā€™d be much more relatable. We all know you wouldnā€™t do something like that though I mean your a selfish witch after all huh and it will mean another nail and hair session for yourself cause you donā€™t have to buy your kids all that stuffšŸ˜”! Ps Asda you have seriously pissed me off too there are parents seeing these twats showcasing all this stuff who would love nothing more than to give their kids this, but canā€™t afford to and your making them feel shitter about themselves šŸ˜”

Deceitful witch
AgreedšŸ‘ Charlotte your plus size bleeping own it just gives us more reason to believe your an old round compulsive liar! Remember we see youšŸ‘€šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So sheā€™s saying sheā€™s donating lots of what was in the ad. To me that just shows that she has taken the work for the money and doesnā€™t like the products.
What a shame for Bill being roped in too, he will start to get bullied for this in a year or so if his school mates find out.

Iā€™m pretty sure sheā€™s at Bewilderwood too. Will be fuming if she has been given free tickets!

Sheā€™s worn that manky jumper in stories at least 3 times this week. Gifting people like her all those toys ffs what is wrong with these companies? If they insist on using these cunts they could at least get THEM to gift them to their local childrens ward or maybe a local charity so deserving people get them. So, so out of touch. And the comments on the posts!!! Iā€™ll take being a nasty troll who sees through the bullshit any day than a dopey easily influenced idiot lining the pockets of these monsters.

ā€œMums are real heroā€™sā€ duck off you twit your kids are the heroā€™s as theyā€™re the one filling your bank account you dumb duck

• Heart
Reactions: 16
ā€˜Also - I know my job is produce content with brandsā€¦ā€™

JFC Charl (or FFF next time you read here so you can pass on the message to your frenemy):
(1) You used to be a journalist so how about you use the English language vaguely correctly?
(2) Selling your kids to the internet and you prancing about in front of a tripod looking like a total tit IS NOT A JOB.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I cannot wait for when bill and the kids refuse to do the filming ! Vile money hungry witch
She need to stop with bill. Heā€™s the same age as one of my boys. And I know my son would say no. if His class mates in high school see half this white they will be ripping him a part daily about his mummy . She needs to put her kids first for once, sheā€™s actually a horrible mum.

Reactions: 15
A syndrome that could be avoided with IVF (which we all know she could afford), but no, she doesnā€™t care about her childrenā€™sā€™ health, only the fairytale fantasy she can portray to other people.

Iā€™m telling you now, if she gets pregnant then itā€™s because she stopped her pill and didnā€™t tell Mark. Itā€™s also classed as rape.
That is actually disgusting she could have avoided giving her children Stickler syndrome but chose not to. Those kids should be taken off her.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.