Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after Mark’s migraine - Charlotte had a headache too. 🙄. Of course she did. Mark had a forehead. Charlotte has a fivehead.

This “headache” will also be nothing to do with trying to mitigate the “content” yesterday. Hiiiiii guuuuuuyyyyssss. I know I spent hours at the hairdresser during the day whilst most of you were at work but I had to toot my horn at someone beforehand which was sooooo upsetting snd then I had a headache. Look. I’m just like you. I had a hard day too!

Sorry - doesn’t work. Get a job. And badly describing how Bold smells on the internet is not a job

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Stan in this mornings video 😂he was mimicking the faces his mother pulls for sure 😳😂also his poor wee wrists and limbs look so bloody poor structured and limp it’s actually a shame he looks worse than wee daisy tbh😬

Reactions: 8
News just in, they've FINALLY identified the source of the COVID-19 virus.

Charlotte's rug 🤮

Also, if she's paid for highlights/lowlights or balayage she's been taken for a mug. It looks like a home dye (at best).
Every time I see that rug I have smell-a-vision!🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Just looking at that reel - that should be marked as an ad. I am sure that Charlotte will get quite a significant discount. I think the way she gets round this (she thinks) is by saying she and the hair wumman are “friends” so it’s not an ad, it’s a discount one friend is giving to another

Reactions: 5
What the duck have I just watched..... I cannot stand the way she paws at her face!
Fog? How about you shut your foghorn Charlotte, get off the internet and get a job

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She has lost it. This is beyond neurotic. Surely Frank or some normally functioning adult in her life should realise that and stage an intervention. She’s making an absolute tit of herself in a very public way. Her poor children.
It's like she's having some sort of manic episode

Reactions: 13
She’s seriously unhinged. Who feels the need to come on to Instagram at 7am, looking like a goblin, talking about the bin men and some fog?! What on earth is wrong with her?! I’ve never known anything like it. She’s fully lost it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s seriously unhinged. Who feels the need to come on to Instagram at 7am, looking like a goblin, talking about the bin men and some fog?! What on earth is wrong with her?! I’ve never known anything like it. She’s fully lost it.
I get morning breath vibes when folks story as soon as they open their eyes 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks like bleeping Hagrid. Actually, that’s offensive to Hagrid. Also Charl, the headache will be from the amount of alcohol you drink daily, it’s called a hangover love, especially if you start drinking in the morning

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Mark's got a migraine so can't put it in. Shame he can't satisfy Charl the Goblin.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol, yesterday she was baffled by her car horn. Today she’s baffled by fog in her garden. This woman is taking the piss out of us now, surely?

HOW does she not know when she’s almost ran out of such basic necessities as kitchen cleaner and for gods sake cat food?! How can you not look in the box of cat food, see there’s only a few pouches left and think “well tit I’d best order some food for my cat!” Animal person my arse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Talking of goblins - I'm picturing the girl gremlin from gremlins 2 when she's clinging to the man and giving him kisses.. probably what happens to poor mark!

The grocery haul - I couldn't understand 90% of what Stan was saying. Didn't his nursery refer for speech and language therapy? Surely his school will notice how much he struggles to speak clearly?

Reactions: 7
Imagine waking up every morning with this bleeping munter gorming at you 🤢🤢🤢 I for one do not need to see this as soon as I pick my phone up!
She’s an odd looking woman. Don’t like her hair that colour, it’s too dark for her skin tone.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.