Charlotte Louise Taylor #22 My boobies don’t jiggle jiggle, they fold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poor kid can barely talk there’s no way on earth he said all that!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She’s all tits and toes nowadays and no one wants to see either! 😳

has that dog ever been to the groomers??? The poor thing must be roasting! Actually what am I saying…..if she won’t get her daughters hair done what chance does the ‘weird’ dog stand 🙈

her videos have definitely become more erratic recently, the drunk talking, the shaky camera work……the list goes on.

another reel of what she’s wearing (no one asked) that bloody bag!! It’s awful! She has a smaller version that she parades around with as well and it’s equally as disgusting.

I’m sorry but what a load of bollocks! She really wants to paint this Stepford Wife meets the The Brady bunch picture and it couldn’t be further from the truth! The only thing that child might say is ‘mama (🤢) take me to get my wrists sorted!’

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does she always bark on about missing Stan when he goes to school/reception? He's always on the games console. She never interact with him. He's so far behind in his years (poor lad) I think he's going to be in for a huge shock.

Stan is a kid of routine 😂 her only routine is Costa and then home, he doesn't do anything with her!! I made a bucket list with both my two before they started School. Only little things and nothing extravagant. Charl won't make the most of this time though, it'll be cafe trips and that will be it.

Reactions: 11
My youngest is off to school in September. We have our day off together on Wednesdays and today we took a net and a bucket and went fishing for minnows on a local pebble beach by the river and then home for a water fight in the garden. Expand your child’s mind Charlotte…there is more to life than food and technology!!

C88769FD-5130-4EA8-A3F0-23945C831135.jpeg

Reposting for his poor wrists. I know what I’d be doing with my time with him….

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Came on to say- his bleeping hands 😱 how can she not see they are abnormally shaped/floppy/long?! It’s like PTWM with her “stop sending me messages about my possibly autistic child, I know what I’m doing..” to then peddling the narrative of “severely autistic” toddler!!
I am dearly hoping school will see how his pencil grip isn’t right at all and other strange ways he holds things, then maybe she will listen to them??
Shrugging her shoulders forward for stories, squeezing her tits together and putting on that voice are really starting to grate on me! I remember her birth video of Stan and she may aswell sound like Steve the builder from Hackney when she says “is he okay?” When he’s born.. it’s obvious she puts on the sqeauk voice 😖😖😖

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Came on to say- his bleeping hands 😱 how can she not see they are abnormally shaped/floppy/long?! It’s like PTWM with her “stop sending me messages about my possibly autistic child, I know what I’m doing..” to then peddling the narrative of “severely autistic” toddler!!
I am dearly hoping school will see how his pencil grip isn’t right at all and other strange ways he holds things, then maybe she will listen to them??
Shrugging her shoulders forward for stories, squeezing her tits together and putting on that voice are really starting to grate on me! I remember her birth video of Stan and she may aswell sound like Steve the builder from Hackney when she says “is he okay?” When he’s born.. it’s obvious she puts on the sqeauk voice 😖😖😖
My 16 month old has good pencil grip (can’t write anything, clearly) but my 8 year old’s is terrible….guess who has hypermobility and has had really good support since a toddler……..
I wonder how Stan is with buttons…yoghurt lids…shoes….etc.

Reactions: 6
My 4 year old has been in full time nursery since the beginning of lockdown due to me working in a hospital. She starts school in September and I have had no time off with her on the build up to this. Dont get me wrong, if I could stay at home I would and dont begrudge anyone who is able to do this, but I find Charlotte isn't very relateable in this sense. Also, she has wasted this precious time with Stan by watching him grow up through her phone. I used to enjoy watching Charlotte but really find her in a fantasy land. To the point where when she tries to be relateable it comes across forced and fake.

Reactions: 16
Aw my son was born in the Sep before Stan so he's going into reception this year. He's my last child also. I'm an old mum 43, my other child is going into year 11. I do dwell on it however I bleeping dust myself off. Jesus Charl, get grip. Stan will absolutely love it. You know the score. All for attention, all for the gram. I've had to take annual leave to settle him in. You have not. I have to deal with tit day in day out in my job however you deal with what you're having for dinner. You absolute sap 😞

• Heart
My 16 month old has good pencil grip (can’t write anything, clearly) but my 8 year old’s is terrible….guess who has hypermobility and has had really good support since a toddler……..
I wonder how Stan is with buttons…yoghurt lids…shoes….etc.
Tbh school never picked up my 9 year old issues with her hands (I knew her hand writing was terrible but never knew there was a reason behind it) tho I picked up on her other mobility issues it wasn't until I seen the OT face to face that she picked up on her hand issues. That isn't an excuse charl can use though especially has her and her daughter have diagnosed syndrome that cause cause hyper mobility ect and how many people have raised concerns about that poor boy

Reactions: 4
Just going to leave this here…… 🙄
Stan has the same look about him as Gaten Mazarazzo in Stranger things and he has CCD. If you look at the symptoms of CCD they literally match up to what Stan is like. I don’t know why she just cannot admit he clearly has some kind of genetic syndrome.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.