Charlotte Louise Taylor #22 My boobies don’t jiggle jiggle, they fold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is SO out of breath all the time. Just walking around that lodge, she's literally just told us all the things in the ironing board cupboard...hardly ran a marathon.
Oh wow, just shown the extractor works. Thanks Charlotte. I'm sold!

HOLD THE HELL ON! SHE JUST OPENED THE BIN!! GET ME TO CP NOW!!

Why does she make out like her children have such a big age gap? 4, 6 and 10 is fine?!
It's not like they have a 20 year age gap!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Just watched the CP vlog, no wonder they didn’t go bike riding, she’s out of breath just bloody walking. I can’t believe the amount of time she spent showing off the lodge. What a sad little life.

Reactions: 12
The age gap is made even more irrelevant when you consider the way she parents them all. She babies Bill to the extreme. He behaves the same as his younger siblings, eats the same as his younger siblings. He isn’t treated like a 10 year old, you can tell by the way she presents his food on those share platters with a 6+4 year old, the way she holds his hand wherever they go, the way she speaks to him. I can sympathise massively in wanting to keep your children little, but wanting to and actually doing it are two different things. There comes a point where unfortunately he’s going into his final year of primary school this year, if she doesn’t encourage him to grow up and act his age he’s going to get bullied.

Reactions: 14
I just realised (thanks to counting on my fingers haha) that my youngest "step son" and my eldest son have the same gap as Stanley and William and we have no issues at all finding things to do.

Hi Charlotte's excuses!

Reactions: 9
She looks the size of a brick shithouse in that! She’d be lucky to squeeze into a size 20!

Reactions: 8
The CP vlog was boring and didn't sell it to me at all. Why didn't she participate in any activities? The way Daisy could hardly peddle the go cart suggests she never goes on a bike ride. And why film a tour of the cabin, the kids were going berserk in the background - just be with them!
Charlotte panting just walking down a path is concerning.
And of course she compares it to the dirty dancing film set 😂😂😂🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
All she films is food food food 🐷. I can’t believe she sat on her holiday talking to a camera, it’s quite sad actually

Reactions: 4
The CP vlog was boring and didn't sell it to me at all. Why didn't she participate in any activities? The way Daisy could hardly peddle the go cart suggests she never goes on a bike ride. And why film a tour of the cabin, the kids were going berserk in the background - just be with them!
Charlotte panting just walking down a path is concerning.
And of course she compares it to the dirty dancing film set 😂😂😂🙄
I really don’t get why they did almost nothing at CP!! We went to the same one in January and we were so busy with activities each day that my 4 year old was asleep by 6pm every night because he was so worn out!! AND I came back with a broken foot that I needed surgery on because he ran me over in one of those mini keeps 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why pay that money to go to CP to do nothing? I don’t get it. What was the point? Waste of time & money. They aren’t an outdoorsy, active family. A completely odd place for them to go to.

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand why she wears shoes that appear to be too small? Surely it must be really uncomfortable.
She should wear special made shoes just like we say her daughter needs. The toe thing is due to Sticklers as far as I know?
I agree, cannot be comfortable.
I bet if we ever saw Stans feet he would be the same!

Why pay that money to go to CP to do nothing? I don’t get it. What was the point? Waste of time & money. They aren’t an outdoorsy, active family. A completely odd place for them to go to.
I can't watch her YouTube videos but i knew she wouldn't have participated in any of the activities!
I agree it's not a good holiday choice for someone as inactive as Charlotte.
I think she went for either romanticising "their first holiday" (🤢) so it's tradition even if they do duck all or showing off to say it was Centre Parks they went to and not some random campsite nobody has ever heard of.
Got to keep up with the Jones, eh Charlotte?

She should wear special made shoes just like we say her daughter needs. The toe thing is due to Sticklers as far as I know?
I agree, cannot be comfortable.
I bet if we ever saw Stans feet he would be the same!

I can't watch her YouTube videos but i knew she wouldn't have participated in any of the activities!
I agree it's not a good holiday choice for someone as inactive as Charlotte.
I think she went for either romanticising "their first holiday" (🤢) so it's tradition even if they do duck all or showing off to say it was Centre Parks they went to and not some random campsite nobody has ever heard of.
Got to keep up with the Jones, eh Charlotte?
I don’t get why they aren’t going abroad anywhere? It’s not like they don’t have the money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.